Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja (45957 Views)

EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) / Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate / Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
kurupt1:

So, one man's opinion is a reflection of a whole region.
U really have a low IQ

That is the reason why ibo hate him.
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by AnanseK(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
rabankonchas:
Memorial and protest in this context is confusing likewise their motives.

Remembering the hooligans that burnt a large proportion of lagos down , looted shops and supermarkets, broken into prisons and released thousands of inmates, burned down police stations and attacked policemen while they were cheered on by the IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu (now incarcerated). They were supplied with food and drinks by a church in Lagos and these criminals were cheered on and encouraged in their mayhem and destruction by Twitter. Yes we should remember the failed coup called #Endsars.

Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by chrisvic007: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Fraudsters.

Memorial keel you there! Bloody scammers. angry angry

Breaking!

Names of Lekki Martyrs Out
1. Amala
2. Eba
3. Semo
4. Jollof Rice
5. Moinmoin
6. Puff-puff
7. Condom
8. Love Machine
9. Weed
10. Paraga
11. Orgasm
12. Cumming
13. Cigarette
14. Skuchi
15. Colorado

While holding the Nigerian flag to their chests, the last statement they said was "peace and unity". Oh Nigeria! cry cry cry

May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

You forgot to add that they were singing the second stanza of the national anthem as the soldiers approached them.
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Latakia(f): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
SATANlST:
if my bro or sis dies as a result of this, i dont think i will be scared to come forward
So why we never see the family members of those that died at the Lekki Toll Gate? grin
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:
I asked a south Easterner why he hate Tinubu. He told me he just hate how Tinubu control south West Region which is alien to igbo culture. They hate he control his own region. Imagine!
You lots are so so convulsing over Igbo. How does this post connect to Igbos? God forbid! Tinubu Internet Urchins always looking for Igbos even in a hole.
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Lavisha(f): 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Fraudsters.

Breaking!

1. Amala
2. Eba
3. Semo
4. Jollof Rice
5. Moinmoin
6. Puff-puff
7. Condom
8. Love Machine
9. Weed
10. Paraga
11. Orgasm
12. Cumming
13. Cigarette
14. Skuchi
15. Colorado

While holding the Nigerian flag to their chests, the last statement they said was "peace and unity". Oh Nigeria! cry cry cry

You go cry Taya.
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Kehinderichard(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
This Sowore guy has really sacrificed a lot. I wonder when last he saw his family.
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by LieDetector(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
omenka:
When will you people go back to your desolate enclave and protest over Akwuzu Sars and ESNPOB murders?

You people's plans to destroy the West that has breastfed you from birth to this day will fail woefully.
oga you don big pass this na. Haba

Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
NetValueFX:

You lots are so so convulsing over Igbo. How does this post connect to Igbos? God forbid! Tinubu Internet Urchins always looking for Igbos even in a hole.

No 1 Tinubu haters are from the east. He never govern their region but they still hate him
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Xandelle: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Staypositive:
Ma gee
It is well....

Just imagine a protest without the igbos....
I watched on Instagram how they are arresting protesters... I'm not surprised, I know this is how it will be.... What the igbos sees sitting down no other trybes can see it even if they climb the iroko tree....
Nigeria is a zoo, know this and know peace...

Names of those killed in endsars protest..

Trying to turn this into an Igbo affair so that Nigerians will reject it abi?

Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:

No 1 Tinubu haters are from the east. He never govern their region but they still hate him
What concerns Tinubu with that thread, that's the question? Shameless lots. Tinubu is inconsequential to us so getat abeg
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Orpe7(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
This Deji wey don turn Abuja to home base
How is he surviving?
He doesn't have a known job abi na cashivist

Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by APCNig: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Fraudsters.

Breaking!

1. Amala
2. Eba
3. Semo
4. Jollof Rice
5. Moinmoin
6. Puff-puff
7. Condom
8. Love Machine
9. Weed
10. Paraga
11. Orgasm
12. Cumming
13. Cigarette
14. Skuchi
15. Colorado

The evil you laugh about will knock at your door very very soon, if you do not open the door, it will break in and consume you.

Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by dasparrow: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
God bless and protect all the protesters. Aluta Continua! We move!
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by captainspear(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Fraudsters.

Breaking!

1. Amala
2. Eba
3. Semo
4. Jollof Rice
5. Moinmoin
6. Puff-puff
7. Condom
8. Love Machine
9. Weed
10. Paraga
11. Orgasm
12. Cumming
13. Cigarette
14. Skuchi
15. Colorado

I pray your children never rip the fruits of this seed you have watered. I know say internet no fit change everything but e fit inform and inspire that change wey go make your children experience different from your own.

Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by millionboi(m): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ayomi90:

Which Lagos belong to all of u? U no get ur own state of origin?
hahahaha why u dey tackle m like this?
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by MyExpression(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:

Is Tinubu responsible for tout in anambra? Or in kano?

How is tax collection illegal? Choose your words wisely

I said, "by extension"...other parts of the country. It all started in Lagos.

Tax collection becomes illegal when it is not standardised. Should transporters pay up to 5 different people at every park

Should courier vans and trucks be harassed on every trip by every youth in every community the vehicle passes through

All this charlatans started to make wave in Lagos.
Soldiers tried to calm them in the late 90s and early 2000s.

As democracy fully took over, no-one could call those miscreants to order anymore. Tinibu then legalised it and gave them uniform but no one told the transporters what the standard of payment was.

Now, every bus stop in lagos has someone collecting money for doing nothing!
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Limitless72(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Charity begins at home, that is what I believe.

How do you eat an elephant, one bite at a time, Sowere should stop trying to change Nigeria as a whole, he cannot do that, nobody would believe him.

He must first build a prototype, use his own state as a model. I swear to God if he can do that, he would win the whole Nigeria.

Sowere has a local government, he should first unite his people, then his state then his region. It is madness trying to change Nigeria at once, I can't vote for Sowere

Did Buhari govern his state before he became president?
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by ThinkSmarter: 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:
I asked a south Easterner why he hate Tinubu. He told me he just hate how Tinubu control south West Region which is alien to igbo culture. They hate he control his own region. Imagine!
He told you the truth.
We don't have kings in Igbo land.
Igbo kingship system is decentralized.
It's mostly grouped into clans and kindred that have blood ties
In which the eldest man is always the head.
The so called Igwes, Obi and Eze are borrowed following the acculturation of the Igbos by the colonial government indirect rule [warrant chiefs]
That's why we don't have absolutely monarchy in Igbo land.
Hear the truth, the Igbos will continue to rebel against constituted authority, especially the one that they are not spearheading.
It's genetic.
An average Igbo thinks that he is of a slave status when you are king over him lol.
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by kurupt1: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2021
NetValueFX:

That's the only way they get or hold on to power...... By whipping up tribal sentiments

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) / ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online / COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar