Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Studying In Portsmouth - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Portsmouth (2026 Views)

Health Profesional Living Or Studying In Canada. / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians Studying In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying In Portsmouth by phraoh(m): 11:46am On Jun 02, 2011
Am due to start my Masters in the University of Portsmouth Business school,i will like to ask those in UK,if its a good school.Also i will be applying for my visa in June,some people are mentioning something about English requirements and am confused as i was before,cos i asked the school and they said that i have an unconditional offer,so require no other academic requirements.It will be pertinent to note that i have paid my full tuition and also have an accommodation over there.
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by justwise(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2011
phraoh:

Am due to start my Masters in the University of Portsmouth Business school,i will like to ask those in UK,if its a good school.Also i will be applying for my visa in June,some people are mentioning something about English requirements and am confused as i was before,cos i asked the school and they said that i have an unconditional offer,so require no other academic requirements.It will be pertinent to note that[b] i have paid my full tuition and also have an accommodation over there.
[/b]

Is that not too late now since you have paid the fees already? Concerning the English test issue, since you are goig for Msc program, its up2 ur school to access ur level of English language then inform you if u need to write English language test or not, that info will be stated in ur CAS as well. You can as well send an email to ur school if u are confused about anything.

Those going for cousrse like diploma or certificate will definitely write an English test

University of Portamouth is not a bad school at all.
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by busybody20: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2011
phraoh:

Am due to start my Masters in the University of Portsmouth Business school,i will like to ask those in UK,if its a good school.Also i will be applying for my visa in June,some people are mentioning something about English requirements and am confused as i was before,cos i asked the school and they said that i have an unconditional offer,so require no other academic requirements.It will be pertinent to note that i have paid my full tuition and also have an accommodation over there.

Woah! Congrats. . . Uni of Portsmouth is OK. I stay next door  kiss . . . Abeg you fit help mi carry yam, garri, beans come from naija? lol grin

Na after u don PAY Full tuition fees you cum dey ask us if the uni is gud etc?  grin   grin
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by phraoh(m): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2011
lol.Gimme ua info so that i will bring it.
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by justwise(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2011
busybody20:

Woah! Congrats. . . Uni of Portsmouth is OK. I stay next door  kiss . . . Abeg you fit help mi carry yam, garri, beans come from naija? lol grin

Na after u don PAY Full tuition fees you come dey ask us if the uni is gud etc?  grin   grin

Next door where? Southampton, Hans, Brighton, Isle of Wight? I know pompy pretty well grin grin
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by phraoh(m): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2011
Answer nw,Busybody.
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by busybody20: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2011
justwise:

Next door where? Southampton, Hans, Brighton, Isle of Wight? I know pompy pretty well grin grin

Why u wan no sef ole u wan do me identify theft  tongue  grin

Stone throw from the uni  wink

Phraoh u fit pop around for a cup of tea any time u r around
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by justwise(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2011
busybody20:

Why u wan no sef ole u wan do me identify theft tongue grin
Stone throw from the uni  wink

Phraoh u fit pop around for a cup of tea any time u r around

grin grin grin

I will acompany Phraoh for that cup of tea
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by busybody20: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^As long as u will pay for [b]Your tea [/b]no problem  angry
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by KennyG6(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2011
@op
Don't know about the uni but they sure have one of the best designer outlets in Gunwharf Quay, so whenever you get bored just pop down to portsmouth habour
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2011
aunti wa busy , can i come for tuwo shinkafa 2.

Poster good school but focus o ,ngbatis full dia like craze as in  our people i meant  wink cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by busybody20: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2011
tuwo shinkafa na long thing jare. I hv to go to peckham for dat

y i go dey hia dey chop naija fud, abeg clear comot for road if u no fit chop lasagna & green leaves  grin
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by busybody20: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2011
@ pharaoh

justwise:

[/b]

Is that not too late now since you have paid the fees already? Concerning the English test issue, since you are goig for Msc program, its up2 your school to access your level of English language then inform you if u need to write English language test or not, that info will be stated in your CAS as well. You can as well send an email to your school if u are confused about anything.

Those going for cousrse like diploma or certificate will definitely write an English test

University of Portamouth is not a bad school at all.

Ditto!
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by busybody20: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2011
@phraoh

How far? Hv u applied
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by phraoh(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2011
busybody20:

@phraoh

How far? Hv u applied

Am through with all processes nw,just waiting for the CAS ,which they say will arrive dis week.So how abt that cup of tea when i cum ova and i can bring you all d local condiments from 9ja if u are nice to me.
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by worry246(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2011
Be sure to check what foods are BANNED from bringing into UK.
Meat & fish will probably be confiscated.
Make sure any herbs are not on the drug list.
Nigerians with their huge bags are high risk suspects.
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by phraoh(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2011
hw abt dat busybody.
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by busybody20: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2011
phraoh:

Am through with all processes nw,just waiting for the CAS ,which they say will arrive dis week.S[b]o how abt that cup of tea when i precipitate ova [/b]and i can bring you all d local condiments from 9ja if u are nice to me.

@pharoah,

oh Gud luck with your application. Come first kiss

worry246:

Be sure to check what foods are BANNED from bringing into UK.
Meat & fish will probably be confiscated.
Make sure any herbs are not on the drug list.
Nigerians with their huge bags are high risk suspects.

worry246,

o boy. relax na. all dese grammar for mi grin grin

i was just joking with him abeg. when foodstuffs for peckham neva finish. cheesy
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by phraoh(m): 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2011
ok busybody,i will definitly hit u up wen i arrive,buh how?
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by busybody20: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2011
i just sent u a mail at hotep
Re: Studying In Portsmouth by phraoh(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2011
yeah,and i jes replied.

(1) (Reply)

Countries That Dont Require IELTS And Is Affordable To Study / CFA Is Now Higher Than Naira. / Advice Needed? Modeling Abroad And Visa Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.