Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Who Knows The Name Of This Snake ? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Who Knows The Name Of This Snake ? (377 Views)

Is This Snake Venomous? / Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Name Of This Snake ? by dlaw70(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2021
My neighbor cought this snake this morning. As we don't know the name so we can't eat it yet, so am asking for the name and to also know if it's edible ( for food ) or not.

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Snake ? by Anfield247(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2021
Lalasticlala, food is read ooh... Name or no name, you must eat it! After all, weytin concern bicycle with fuel scarcity?
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Snake ? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2021
That is a Python

Lalasticlala = “python”
If Lalasticlala = “python”:
print (“yes! Lalasticlala is a”, Lalasticlala)
else:
print (“No! Lalasticlala is not a”, Lalasticlala)

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Snake ? by velocity25(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2021
That's royal python, it's not harmful.
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Snake ? by Totilopussylick(m): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2021
cheesy be there forming oyibo angry e be like kids no de within

That na one hell of a sweet meat and ya asking if its eatable angry and you chopped off the head, come d ask

Well the color of the skin looks like python.
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Snake ? by Totilopussylick(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2021
Anfield247:
Lalasticlala, food is read ooh... Name or no name, you must eat it! After all, weytin concern bicycle with fuel scarcity?
the only thing that joined bicycle is the repearer angry when it broke down tongue.
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Snake ? by Davash222(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2021
.As we don't know the name so we can't eat it yet,
The innocent snake is under probation.
After review and affirmation, it must enter the journey of no return.

Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Verify Your Binance With NIN SLIP (2022 Method) / We Buy Dead/condemned Batteries 4 Inverters/solar Power @best Prices 08030978357 / Advice Me On This Computer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.