Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Today's Devotionals For Wednesday 20th October 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Wednesday 20th October 2021 (96 Views)

Today's Devotionals For Wednesday 20th July 2022 - Read Now! / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Meaning Of Ash Wednesday And Why Anglicans Celebrate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Wednesday 20th October 2021 by Thedevotinals: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021.

TOPIC: BE YIELDED TO HIM
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 17:5

While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them….

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021.

TOPIC: THE MOST POWERFUL NAME
BIBLE TEXT: Acts 4:10 (NIV)

Then know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed.

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021.

TOPIC: FILL THIS PRESCRIPTION
BIBLE TEXT: John 16:33, NKJV

In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021.

TOPIC: WHERE IS THIS SECRET PLACE?
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 1:20 AMPC

For as many as are the promises of God, they all find their Yes [answer] in Him [Christ]. For this reason we also utter the Amen (so be it) to God through Him [in His Person and by His agency] to the glory of God.

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021.

TOPIC: REWARDS OF OBEDIENCE
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 1:19

“If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021.

TOPIC: NO SYNCRETISM IN WORSHIP
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Kings 17:32,33

“So they feared the LORD, and made unto themselves of the lowest of them priests of the high places, which sacrificed for them in the houses of the high places…and served their own gods, after the manner of the nations whom they carried away from thence.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021.

TOPIC: NEVER LOOK BACK
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 17:32

Remember Lot’s wife!

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021.

TOPIC: PRESCRIPTION FOR LIFE
BIBLE TEXT: Mark 8:34-35, The Amplified Bible

If any one intends to come after Me, let him deny himself [forget, ignore, disown and lose sight of himself and his own interests] and take up his cross, and…follow with Me.

For whoever wants to save his [higher, spiritual, eternal] life, will lose it…and whoever gives up his life [which is lived only on earth] for My sake and the Gospel’s will save [it].

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021.

TOPIC: VICTORY OVER TEMPTATION
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 5:3–5

. . . tribulation worketh patience; and patience, experience; and experience, hope; and hope maketh not ashamed . . .

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021.

TOPIC: CRUMBLED FROM WITHIN
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 32:5

I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord.” And you forgave the guilt of my sin.

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021.

TOPIC: GOD IS OUR COMFORT
BIBLE TEXT: JOHN 14:16-17

‘And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021.

TOPIC: LESSONS FOR THE WISE
BIBLE TEXT: Ecclesiastes 2:12-26(NKJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021.

TOPIC: LIVING FOR CHRIST
BIBLE TEXT: LIVING FOR CHRIST

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021.

TOPIC: YOU MUST KNOW WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 3:17 KJV

“And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021.

TOPIC: GIVE WHAT YOU GET
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 9:10-12 (GNT)

God, who supplies seed for the sower and bread to eat, will also supply you with all the seed you need and will make it grow and produce a rich harvest from your generosity. He will always make you rich enough to be generous at all times, so that many will thank God for your gifts which they receive from us. For this service you perform not only meets the needs of God’s people, but also produces an outpouring of gratitude to God.

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021.

TOPIC: FAITH IS NOT SILENT
BIBLE TEXT: Mark 11:23

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021.

TOPIC: Area-Based Service
BIBLE TEXT: Daniel 1:8
But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king’s meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

TEENS RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021.

TOPIC: KICK ALL WORRIES AWAY
BIBLE TEXT: Philippians 4:6 AMPC

Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.

READ TEENS RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021.

TOPIC: GOD IS IN CONTROL OF OUR SALVATION
BIBLE TEXT: Ephesians 1:3-14

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/charles-stanley-devotional/]READ CHA

(1) (Reply)

Realities In Alphabet / Today's Devotional For Tuesday 2nd November 2021 / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 8.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.