Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor (3644 Views)

YOUTUBE PHONE REVIEWS: What You Should Know / Watch Eric Okafor PES 2020 Gaming Review With Infinix Note 7 / Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by talktalk4u: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Hi guys he is such a joker.... doing reviews just to attack brands

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Farizzy: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2021
na today you know ? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Ruchytechy: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2021
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.... this is old news .. The guy was working for one of the transsion brand years ago and he left his job and this guy has been attacking their products everytime they launch new phone

11 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by MobilePhotoBox: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2021
i stopped following him when i noticed he is on samsung and oppo payroll ... angry. collect money and hide negative review from their products

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by MobilePhotoBox: 11:42am On Oct 20, 2021
Farizzy:
na today you know ? grin grin grin grin grin
i tire for the guy ..the guy started on a good view and later when those brands started given him pocket money the guy is just out to attack any brand .

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by talktalk4u: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2021
MobilePhotoBox:
i stopped following him when i noticed he is on samsung and oppo payroll ... angry. collect money and hide negative review from their products
someone also told me about this ... waiting make me know na how he defended samsung and killed redmi note 10 pro ...i just know say this guy is fake .. all devices has pro and cons but you will never hear him say that on those he collects money from . angry

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by RGBshield: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2021
this dude has been paid to attack any transsion brand ... grin grin grin grin grin grin his second name is Monica

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by RGBshield: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2021
Ruchytechy:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.... this is old news .. The guy was working for one of the transsion brand years ago and he left his job and this guy has been attacking their products everytime they launch new phone
and he is still attacking them like say them they hold am money .... days back Tiktok ban the guy due to Iphone 13 review . undecided undecided he was shaming the brand

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Kessnorman: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Most Nigeria tech YouTuber are involved in this, if you want a good phone do your research. Videos like this are ads for company to promote any thing

11 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Mustiboy(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
You guys are just pained because he's speaking the truth and exposing the deceits and mediocrity of Transsion.

I've watched lots of his videos, and he doesn't hold back at calling Transsion out, albeit he can be more diplomatic with it. He tends to be too blunt when pointing at errors, and that's where I feel he can improve. Fans of a bad brand don't like it being portrayed as it is; they'd prefer black being called 'brown', bad being termed 'not the best', and terrible being called 'can be better'.

HENRY007 should avoid being blunt so as to please the fans of these mediocre brands.

21 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by SunshineHQ(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
So calling a spade a spade na problem? grin Una dey make me laff

9 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by RGBshield: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mustiboy:
You guys are just pained because he's speaking the truth and exposing the deceits and mediocrity of Transsion.

I've watched lots of his videos, and he doesn't hold back at calling Transsion out, albeit he can be more diplomatic with it. He tends to be too blunt when pointing at errors, and that's where I feel he can improve. Fans of a bad brand don't like it being portrayed as it is; they'd prefer black being called 'brown', bad being termed 'not the best', and terrible being called 'can be better'.

HENRY007 should avoid being blunt so as to please the fans of these mediocre brands.

his aim is to attack transsion.... thats a biased action for a youtuber . its fine to point out the pros and cons of a device . but when you do a review and pointing out only the negative part then there is a problem .
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by RGBshield: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
SunshineHQ:
So calling a spade a spade na problem? grin Una dey make me laff
oga watch the videos of this guy stop being this chichi
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by SunshineHQ(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
RGBshield:
oga watch the videos of this guy stop being this chichi
blah blah blah swallow your tears egbon

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by talktalk4u: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
SunshineHQ:
blah blah blah swallow your tears egbon
close your mouth . no body said transsion devices are 100% the action of this shows hes been paid to attack or just doing it to spoil the name of transsion brand
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by talktalk4u: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
no matter the guy talk sha people will still buy
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Jirilistic(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Yeah dats true I noticed it as well. It's okay to point out a fault,but he's too blunt while doing so. Tactfulness shld be applied when pointing out a shortcoming,not making it seem like u are going all out against the brand
I remember wen I wanted to buy infinix note 10 four months ago .dis guy bad mouth d phone I almost nor buy again
I decided to buy it though and I have no regrets whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by talktalk4u: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jirilistic:
Yeah dats true I noticed it as well. It's okay to point out a fault,but he's too blunt while doing so. Tactfulness shld be applied when pointing out a shortcoming,not making it seem like u are going all out against the brand
I remember wen I wanted to buy infinix note 10 four months ago .dis guy bad mouth d phone I almost nor buy again
I decided to buy it though and I have no regrets whatsoever
your head they house
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Nguom: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
the same as me .. the guy shows so much hate on transsion brand .... i still got the infinix hot 10 sha no matter how he bad mouthed their products. since i have been using this phone battery life and software has no issues undecided so im wondering why is he attacking them like that
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by sunshineV(f): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
talktalk4u:
close your mouth . no body said transsion devices are 100% the action of this shows hes been paid to attack or just doing it to spoil the name of transsion brand
trashsion spoilt its own name by selling helio p35 for 90k

9 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by TheWolfen(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hmm I dont know him but I am guess he must be funny judging from y'all comments bout him

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Jemerson: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
sunshineV:
trashsion spoilt its own name by selling helio p35 for 90k

Dem never see anything grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
TheWolfen:
Hmm I dont know him but I am guess he must be funny judging from y'all comments bout him
You
Don't know Henry007 Maybe you just joined nairaland
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
That shows you what money can do... He's on YouTube to make money, forgetting that not putting his audience first will be his undoing...

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by nongo123(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
I like this dude and his reviews are on point. I understand why some section of people don't like him though grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Mustiboy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
RGBshield:
his aim is to attack transsion.... thats a biased action for a youtuber . its fine to point out the pros and cons of a device . but when you do a review and pointing out only the negative part then there is a problem .

When the negatives are too much, the positives become negligible.

It's common sense. Transsion should up their game.

I don't understand why honesty should be a problem. He paints pictures of what Transsion really are.

8 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Mustiboy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nguom:
the same as me .. the guy shows so much hate on transsion brand .... i still got the infinix hot 10 sha no matter how he bad mouthed their products. since i have been using this phone battery life and software has no issues undecided so im wondering why is he attacking them like that

Mediocrity befits mediocre users. They go hand-in-hand.

So your sentiments are understandable.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Myzubby(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
he might be a paid critic
there are many of them on gsmarena. The one that shocked the most was that of a phone that was launched not up to 2 years and one critic claimed that he has been using the phone for 5yrs and the phone has alot of issues . Lol . There is no phone brand on gsmarena that doesnt have a critic
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by devbojj: 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
talktalk4u:
Hi guys he is such a joker.... doing reviews just to attack brands

Wow...

Na wa oooo...Samsung and oppo?
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by saratackit: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
I watch some of these youtubers reviews to get detailed info of the specs

Their personal opinion to me ISHSHHHH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by atheistandproud(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Interesting

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Mohbola(f): 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
atheistandproud:
Interesting
Atheist please talk grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oukitel U22 With 4 Cameras Hands On LOOK / Chinese Fake Phone ‘kingpin’ Arrested In Nigeria’s Biggest Tech Market(pic) / How To Use Three Whatsapp On Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.