Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor (3674 Views)

How To Directly Verify Youtube Phone Number / YOUTUBE PHONE REVIEWS: What You Should Know / Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by atheistandproud(m): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mohbola:
Atheist please talk grin

I don't follow Eric.

For the same reason I don't follow Fisayo and I recently unfollowed Valor reviews as well.

It's sad to say that the big Nigerian YouTubers are for hire-purchase. Money hard oh but come on.
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Mohbola(f): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
atheistandproud:

I don't follow Eric.

For the same reason I don't follow Fisayo and I recently unfollowed Valor reviews as well.

It's sad to say that the big Nigerian YouTubers are for hire-purchase. Money hard oh but come on.
I think I totally understand. Everyone is available to the highest bidder
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by scarycuteface(m): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
saratackit:
I watch some of these youtubers reviews to get detailed info of the specs

Their personal opinion to me ISHSHHHH
Me too
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Flamees(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
sunshineV:
trashsion spoilt its own name by selling helio p35 for 90k
Ndi oshi

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Fonjewel0(f): 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
What!

Savage! grin grin grin

I feel for him sha, taking out his frustration on the products wey dey innocent.

Ruchytechy:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.... this is old news .. The guy was working for one of the transsion brand years ago and he left his job and this guy has been attacking their products everytime they launch new phone
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Kakadancefreak(f): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
It all makes sense now!

The reviews seem kind of extreme!
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Wanni25(f): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dully noted!
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Idarachris84: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Thanks for the update.
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Corroro: 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
MobilePhotoBox:
i stopped following him when i noticed he is on samsung and oppo payroll ... angry. collect money and hide negative review from their products
na wa o, that's really not cool abeg
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by skywalker240(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2021
TheWolfen:
Hmm I dont know him but I am guess he must be funny judging from y'all comments bout him
He may be funny, but the fact remains that he is telling the bitter truth, majority of the comments here are from Tecno and Infinix marketers

The guy is saying the truth about Tecno and Infinix in a direct blunt way, that's why they hated him.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by chocoboi: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2021
So... We already have thief's and scammers around us...
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by paduzman: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
But why will someone be doing this kind of thing?
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by saratackit: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
That's the best
cuz some are reviewing for their pockets nowadays

AdSense money no fit reach again ; smiley
scarycuteface:
Me too
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Ruchytechy: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Myzubby:
he might be a paid critic
there are many of them on gsmarena. The one that shocked the most was that of a phone that was launched not up to 2 years and one critic claimed that he has been using the phone for 5yrs and the phone has alot of issues . Lol . There is no phone brand on gsmarena that doesnt have a critic
he is a paid critic always on negative review
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Elxandre(m): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Firstly, sponsored posts is like the only way to make money as a vlogger in Nigeria.
They don't get much views, so what do you expect?
Go figure.

I've never watched fisayo's smsrtphone reviews though but I think he's alright, judging by his other reviews.
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Shuregirl: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:

You
Don't know Henry007 Maybe you just joined nairaland
Lol
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by scarycuteface(m): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
yeah he's okay
Elxandre:
Firstly, sponsored posts is like the only way to make money as a vlogger in Nigeria.
They don't get much views, so what do you expect?
Go figure.

I've never watched fisayo's smsrtphone reviews though but I think he's alright, judging by his other reviews.
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by saxby(f): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
Na wa o, this thing no really make sense
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by NightFood: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Apparently he's been paid to bad-mouth other brands
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by NightFood: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
saxby:
Na wa o, this thing no really make sense
at all o, it's highly unprofessional of him to do.
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by saxby(f): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
yeah, the thing no just make sense at all
NightFood:
at all o, it's highly unprofessional of him to do.
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Orangebasket: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
Same Eric from tiktok??.. The guy literally badmouths all brand... Transsion o...samsung oo...xiaomi oo...even iphone... Etc

I follow him only on tiktok and i really like his reviews on phones.... He tells you exactly what is a thumbs down about a particular phone... And he is quite petty with it... grin

Its now left for the viewer to go ahead and buy the said phone or forget it.. He also does good comparisons on phones and tells a prospective buyer the one to go for..with good reasons...

So whats the fuss here all about??
Saying the truth or being petty while saying it.??

For all i care he never lied in any of his reviews... So what is the issue here??

You all are mad cause he decided to open the eyes of many on the best smart phone choices to make.. Even if he is paid to do so...ehen??

What is wrong with being paid to say the truth?? ... Make una free that guy abeg....

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by hoilakes(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
You think he's getting paid to say the truth? i think every of these brands should be paying him so as to confuse innocent pipoo to them
Orangebasket:
Same Eric from tiktok??.. The guy literally badmouths all brand... Transsion o...samsung oo...xiamo oo...even iphone... Etc

I follow him only on tiktok and i really like his reviews on phones.... He tells you exactly what is a thumbs down about a particular phone... And he is quite petty with it... grin

Its now left for the viewer to go ahead and buy the said phone or forget it.. He also does good comparisons on phones and tells a prospective buyer the one to go for..with good reasons...

So whats the fuss here all about??
Saying the truth or being petty while saying it.??

For all i care he never lied in any of his reviews... So what is the issue here??

You all are mad cause he decided to open the eyes of many on the best smart phone choices to make.. Even if he is paid to do so...ehen??

What is wrong with being paid to say the truth?? ... Make una free that guy abeg....
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Orangebasket: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
hoilakes:
You think he's getting paid to say the truth? i think every of these brands should be paying him so as to confuse innocent pipoo to them
that is what i am saying..the guy's reviews seems neutral to me... All these transsion fanboys saying he is paid to tarnish their image are just not okay!!

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by SunshineHQ(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Orangebasket:
that is what i am saying..the guy's reviews seems neutral to me... All these transsion fanboys saying he is paid to tarnish their image are just not okay!!
d guy u quote sef na trashion marketer. u no sabi dem?
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by Orangebasket: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
SunshineHQ:
d guy u quote sef na trashion marketer. u no sabi dem?
no wonder they are attacking eric like that...mtcheeew
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by chocoboi: 7:53am On Nov 08, 2021
nongo123:
I like this dude and his reviews are on point. I understand why some section of people don't like him though grin grin grin

Please tell...
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by MrBONE2(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Orangebasket:
no wonder they are attacking eric like that...mtcheeew
grin

Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by nongo123(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
chocoboi:

Please tell...

Transision or whatever it is called. He calls a spade a spade
Re: Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor by edoairways: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
atheistandproud:
Interesting
Why has thou be silent in my mention?

(1) (2) (Reply)

.:: Vmail ::. The New Vmobile Mail Service / Mtn Configuration 4 Nokia 3230 / Top 10 Mobile Phones Operating Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.