Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja (31766 Views)

ASP Marian Yusuf: Sowore Was Not Shot At Unity Fountain / FG Barricades Unity Fountain Abuja - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts, Threatens Lawsuit / Policemen Playing WHOT At Unity Fountain Abuja While On Duty (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by ThugBoy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Come try these Pro Buhari Supporter for Benin Xity, Edo state wether we no go used una do barbeques take mourn those heroes wey fall 20-10-20

1 Like

Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
FactBoyz:
If I was God, I would simply make a member of their family a victim and watch events unfold

Thank God you're not God....

But don't you think you might be the victim too?
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by BESTScientist1: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pele

nairalander2020:
I believe them because I still have not been proving wrong.

Facts

For those of you quoting me for my comment if you don't like it no need to mention me cos you can force ur nonsense on me,and if you do Zap you
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by hush15: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

BBC News Pidgin

See them... they can't even go to where people are for the fear of being lynched for lying.... grin
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Prophet777: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Open the link below and see an evidence of one of those killed at the toll-gate.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/19/endsars-%E2%80%98how-my-eldest-son-died-my-arms-last-october-after-lekki-tollgate-shooting%E2%80%99-%E2%80%93
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by almarthins(m): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
nairalander2020:

Facts

For those of you quoting me for my comment if you don't like it no need to mention me cos you can force ur nonsense on me,and if you do Zap you

You can't hold brief for Nigerian government because you don't know them well enough like most they have lived long enough to tell the story of a nation.

The same SAR killed my uncle 4 yrs ago the body had not been found till date. The last time I saw him was 2018. All we gather from good men amongst the bad eggs was that they were put in the back of a pick up van and drove off to a place near d Atlantic ocean. He was shut along with others from the back. The body was thrown in the sea. We still have not been able to find justice for him.

Do you know there was a massacre in asaba in 1969 which Nigerian govt had bn able to cover up so well that it was never recorded as a crime but as unfortunate incidence. The crime was committed by the Nigerian forces after eastern region surrendered.

Under abacha many innocent nigerians where sacrificed as ritual appeasement. Those people were never known nor did any one ever speak about it again. Gone and buried for ever.

The regime of buhari and abacha are similar because they kill with impunity. If not for there well orcastrated attempt to disable the CCTV camera in other to hide there crime, perhaps I would have believed their lies as usual. But do they all think that pple like us believe the sham they call panel of inquiry. It was all show of counter justice and cover up. Inspector fashola was the only detective that discover an idle cam on a pavement after the mayhem. So no body saw the camera after many days only inspector fashola. Pray that ur not unlucky because the system we operate will kill you and nobody will ever discover.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by juman(m): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Yeah nobody died at lekki toll gate.
No name of victim(s).

Look, it was sanwo olu that invited the army.
Buhari just had to approve it before they could go there.

It was the governor that sent DSS to Sunday igboho House also.
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Lovelive: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
nairalander2020:

Facts

And you think, you can force your nonsense, stupidity and zombiism on us; abi?
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by seyz91(m): 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
undecided shioorr
michoim:
True talk. Correct people...
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by seyz91(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
e no even reach that amount sef

some judas sell them conscience in naija as small as #500
obembet:
As expected.

#1500 at work
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Ushman333: 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
OnlineArchitect:
Nigerian government have failed us.

They didn't provide job we kept quiet

They didn't provide electricity we kept quiet

They didn't provide good roads we kept quiet

They didn't provide social amenities we kept quiet

They keep embezzling our national treasury we kept quiet

They didn't provide us with security we kept quiet

They didn't provide food we kept quiet

They didn't provide us good education we kept quiet

They didn't provide us with good health care facilities we kept quiet

They're are killing us and still expect us to keep quiet? No

We are not terrorists we are only fighting for our rights. We deserve to be treated as citizens not animals.

#Endsars #Buharimustgo #reformNigeria #Wedeservebetter #we arenotslaves #ourheartisheavy
Nnamdi Kanu and ESN are killing you, stupid idiots how is Nigeria government killing you, continue violence, they will use the money they could have used to provide jobs to buy more guns and bombs, dumb people...Is Buhari your governors embezzling your state allocations?
Is Buhari EFCC, you people are very dull, and don't even understand democratic systems.
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by OnlineArchitect: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ushman333:

Nnamdi Kanu and ESN are killing you, stupid idiots how is Nigeria government killing you, continue violence, they will use the money they could have used to provide jobs to buy more guns and bombs, dumb people...Is Buhari your governors embezzling your state allocations?
Is Buhari EFCC, you people are very dull, and don't even understand democratic systems.

Well i wouldn't blame you because you're one Buhari zombies ass-licking his govt. Because of the peanuts you get. Can you tell me why ur Fulani brothers/sisters come to the south to beg their life out? Oh no wonder you ppl are faced with boko-haram terrorists killing you like goats in your states and you're calm. Ppl like you will live and die in self denial
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Ushman333: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
OnlineArchitect:

Well i wouldn't blame you because you're one Buhari zombies ass-licking his govt. Because of the peanuts you get. Can you tell me why ur Fulani brothers/sisters come to the south to beg their life out? Oh no wonder you ppl are faced with boko-haram terrorists killing you like goats in your states and you're calm. Ppl like you will live and die in self denial
You are a fool, am Lagosian, won't allow you demons from the East destroy Lagos, go protest against ESN, they killed three of your kings yesterday, you fools should protest in your states, not Lagos. We see your plan, we will mobilise a million Lagosians and counter any attempt to undermine Lagos security and stability. Heads will roll, better go back to your hole.

Easterners are zombies like Northerners, they worship and kill for Kanu, like Islamic terrorists do for Mohammed. Easterners and Fulanis are a pest and big problem to Nigeria.

Go to East and keep killing your fathers, even your governor none of my business, https://www.nairaland.com/6811958/police-blame-ipob-imo-traditional
but this Lagos, heads will roll, you and your cohorts wont be spared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by OnlineArchitect: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ushman333:

You are a fool, am Lagosian, won't allow you demons from the East destroy Lagos, go protest against ESN, they killed three of your kings yesterday, you fools should protest in your states, not Lagos. We see your plan, we will mobilise a million Lagosians and counter any attempt to undermine Lagos security and stability. Heads will roll, better go back to your hole.

Easterners are zombies like Northerners, they worship and kill for Kanu, like Islamic terrorists do for Mohammed. Easterners and Fulanis are a pest and big problem to Nigeria.

Go to East and keep killing your fathers, even your governor none of my business, https://www.nairaland.com/6811958/police-blame-ipob-imo-traditional
but this Lagos, heads will roll, you and your cohorts wont be spared.

Get lost.. And go do something worthwhile with your time. M done with you
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Ushman333: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
OnlineArchitect:

Get lost.. And go do something worthwhile with your time. M done with you
Go and kill your father, this is what igbos are known for, Mad man, wetin concern you and Lagos?
Dumb people everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by ThatFairGuy: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
Buhari must go, go comot am undecided
OnlineArchitect:
Nigerian government have failed us.

They didn't provide job we kept quiet

They didn't provide electricity we kept quiet

They didn't provide good roads we kept quiet

They didn't provide social amenities we kept quiet

They keep embezzling our national treasury we kept quiet

They didn't provide us with security we kept quiet

They didn't provide food we kept quiet

They didn't provide us good education we kept quiet

They didn't provide us with good health care facilities we kept quiet

They're are killing us and still expect us to keep quiet? No

We are not terrorists we are only fighting for our rights. We deserve to be treated as citizens not animals.

#Endsars #Buharimustgo #reformNigeria #Wedeservebetter #we arenotslaves #ourheartisheavy

Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by naturefellow(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
nairalander2020:

Facts

Zombie. Read this...

https://fij.ng/article/portraits-of-blood-ii-names-photos-videos-how-lekki-endsars-protesters-were-massacred/

And leave Nairaland if you wish to stay informed objectively.
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by BruncleZuma: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
What has EndSARS got to do with Anti-Buhari?
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Kyf1: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Really
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by NairaMaster1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
greypencils:
The guy na bastard...

Exactly.
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Banmeallday: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Look at those hungry Niggers....

LOL
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by akdjr(m): 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
The protesters should also come out to protest against Agbero extorting motorist and also VIO who arrest vehicle demanding road worthiness on road that is not worthy for vehicles.
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Lordkross(m): 6:16am On Oct 21, 2021
We all na Youth ooh! That's why we will never get it right. For how much now these idiots sell their destinies? For how much?

HonNL:

SOURCE

BBC News Pidgin

Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by osazsky(m): 6:36am On Oct 21, 2021
They may have a point...I always think outside the box ...where are the over 200 bodies..it will be difficult to hide such numbers of bidies6.where are thier parents..pls dont believe parents of victim to remain mute cuz they where threatened not to talk out of hanger these parents would have flooded the media and be ready to face the consequences from the military especially those with single child...I am beginning to see this as a joke by celebrities and yahoo guys to topple a legitimate govt but thank god it didn't work..pls nobody should quote me just my observation
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by osazsky(m): 6:40am On Oct 21, 2021
akdjr:
The protesters should also come out to protest against Agbero extorting motorist and also VIO who arrest vehicle demanding road worthiness on road that is not worthy for vehicles.
this is not the point of discussion..try to open a thread for this sir...or start a protest for this...if the endsars protest had carried another tag buhari would have been impeached...sars was the least of our problems then ..we missed it. It was our only opportunity to remove buhari..but sars wasnt a priority. We made it important cuz it was affecting big yahoo guys and celebrities..note yahoo guys na celebrity market..no bank manager or civil servant will pay 3m for table for 4..u nor go understand sha

1 Like

Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by akdjr(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2021
I totally understand you bro. I actually attempted the Agbero protest in my area, but the people I was protesting in their favour just called one to a corner to forget it.
osazsky:
this is not the point of discussion..try to open a thread for this sir...or start a protest for this...if the endsars protest had carried another tag buhari would have been impeached...sars was the least of our problems then ..we missed it. It was our only opportunity to remove buhari..but sars wasnt a priority. We made it important cuz it was affecting big yahoo guys and celebrities..note yahoo guys na celebrity market..no bank manager or civil servant will pay 3m for table for 4..u nor go understand sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo / LAK Jimoh: “O To Ge’’ - How I Originated Campaign Slogan That Dethroned Saraki / 428 Federal Ministries, Depts, Agencies Can’t Pay Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.