Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja (31767 Views)

ASP Marian Yusuf: Sowore Was Not Shot At Unity Fountain / FG Barricades Unity Fountain Abuja - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts, Threatens Lawsuit / Policemen Playing WHOT At Unity Fountain Abuja While On Duty (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Is that not helinues in blue
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Badguy77(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Am not surprised...Hunger dey town so they had to use these ones as a tool to be used...
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by jos4kay: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
These are paid to protest. Thats if they will receive their balance
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by GirlCalifornia(f): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Justice deserve
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by aspabay(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
People died ooo
Just that they are ghosts without name nor families

Even Chibok girls' parents came out to protest their kidnapped children.

But Lekkilies victims have no parents and they are afraid to come out...this is according to Lekkilies propagandists.
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by flokii: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
May God heal the North, I hold so much admiration for those guys up North. They can detect a lie from a thousand mile, reason not a single building was burnt in the North like was done in Lagos and other states in South West.

Those fighting tooth and nail to sustain the Lekki EndSars hoax are from the East, but watch how nothing will happen in their region while they go about instigating others to burn down their homes and heritage. Yoruba ti sun orun asunpara. It's a pity.
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by ocelot2006(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Absolute morons.
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by OnlineArchitect: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Keep ranting on social media. You will tell me whether freedom was ever gotten online. smh

Una never ready

Shut up!!
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by jditimiya(m): 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
The same youth some youths fought for and death o, are still coming out to say their death is in vain. What a pity that even a blind man can not pity his own blind man.
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
effort1:
Mannabbgrills, SlyDev, have you asked yourself why the police did not arrest these protesters? Didn't the police say there is no room for protest? How come these ones are not arrested?

Stop pretending as if you are upright.

Mannabbgrills, you are not upright. You are a liar and you are deceptive. You are wolf trying to hide under the cloak of a sheep.

How much dem dey pay you?
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
The reason why Nigeria will never get better just find few fools and give them 1k they will start singing good about this useless government

1 Like

Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
ONE NIGERIANS AND ONE NIGERIANS ARE FIGHTING

CAN'T WE UNDERSTAND AND RESPECT THE FACT THAT WE HAVE DIFFERENT UNDERSTANDING AND REASONING AND GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Deblow: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Methinks FG should have kept quiet instead of sponsoring these charlatans who have thru this infantile 'protest' exposed govt to deeper public ridicule and opprobrium. Who doesn't know that these stupid guys were hired with a paltry sum. But it saddens my heart to see that the same youths, whose interests and rights the slain Lekki compatriots were protecting, whose future they were trying to secure are the ones here rubbishing the lofty ideals those heroes and heroines died for all because of a miserable 2k. Cry the beloved country!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by highchief1: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
OnlineArchitect:
Nigerian government have failed us.

They didn't provide job we kept quiet

They didn't provide electricity we kept quiet

They didn't provide good roads we kept quiet

They didn't provide social amenities we kept quiet

They keep embezzling our national treasury we kept quiet

They didn't provide us with security we kept quiet

They didn't provide food we kept quiet

They didn't provide us good education we kept quiet

They didn't provide us with good health care facilities we kept quiet

They're are killing us and still expect us to keep quiet? No

We are not terrorists we are only fighting for our rights. We deserve to be treated as citizens not animals.

#Endsars #Buharimustgo #reformNigeria #Wedeservebetter #we arenotslaves #ourheartisheavy
u what have u done for Nigeria?apart from destroying her image with ur yahoo yahoo.
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by effort1: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:

How much dem dey pay you?

I should ask, how much are they paying you for defending absurdity?

No man with his senses intact will do what you are doing except he is being paid to disgrace himself.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Tayosteve(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
nairalander2020:
I believe them because I still have not been proving wrong.

Facts

Are you okay? Untill they shoot or kill your family member right?
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Ladiva: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
When is the police, army and DSS coming to block this group of protesters? undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Bigchristo: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

BBC News Pidgin

Hungry youths with 3k the government is buying your future.
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by sammirano3: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Correct
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by OnlineArchitect: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
highchief1:
u what have u done for Nigeria?apart from destroying her image with ur yahoo yahoo.

Your type hate to hear the truth and still languish in abject poverty and denial. Well i won't blame you because the govt has forced people like you to be a shadow of itself.

I guess you've been given ur urgent 2k for speaking against end SARS. mugu

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by FreedomArmy: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Oyigboupdate you didnt join your mate?
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
effort1:

I should ask, how much are they paying you for defending absurdity?

No man with his senses intact will do what you are doing except he is being paid to disgrace himself.

How much Peter obi and Atiku dey pay you to attack Yoruba leaders?
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Crossroad1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
nairalander2020:
I believe them because I still have not been proving wrong.

Facts
read the post before this one, it will satisfy your curiosity since you people have decided to be brain dead

1 Like

Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by jrusky(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
The is why I always say some people deserve beating mercilessly.

Just because of May be just 5k or 10k these things came out to showcase the moral deficiency?

You should all have come to Lekki to face the people there then you will understand better. See their faces like dried cow faeces.

Very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Candidlady: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
How much is your soul worth

1 Like

Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by effort1: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:

How much Peter obi and Atiku dey pay you to attack Yoruba leaders?

If you accept Tinubu as a leader, then you are morally rotten.

How much is tinu paying you to display this shame?
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by highchief1: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
OnlineArchitect:

Your type hate to hear the truth and still languish in abject poverty and denial. Well i won't blame you because the govt has forced people like you to be a shadow of itself.

I guess you've been given ur urgent 2k for speaking against end SARS. mugu
hmmm.I’m a house of assembly member my dear.May God help u to be strong and not lazy like other Nigerian youths
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by MrCliff(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
How much of dying #Naira were they paid?
E no shock me cuz this act of buying people to protest in support of the government, denial and cover ups has been the auto signature of this regime abi na administration...
What do I know self

Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
effort1:

If you accept Tinubu as a leader, then you are morally rotten.

How much is tinu paying you to display this shame?

South West is better than south east. I can't be bothered by noise of hyprocites
Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by OnlineArchitect: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
highchief1:
hmmm.I’m a house of assembly member my dear.May God help u to be strong and not lazy like other Nigerian youths

Do i look like a care? No wonder you were having hiccups just cos i was stating the truth.

And yes am an Architect and i work hard and not lazy like your vegetable president in Aso rock whose job is to tour round the country and go for medical treatment every 2weeks

1 Like

Re: Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja by Curious345: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Where are the bodies?

Okay wait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Uche Nwosu After His Release From Police Custody / Ganduje, El-rufai, Gbajabiamila, Fashola, Jostle For Positions In Tinubu Cabinet / Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.