Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

#EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) (64799 Views)

Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) / June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Nexttpage(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
The only thing that still works in Nigeria is Day & Night �
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by ajumma(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Betece:
What the Nigerian youths did will go down in history as one of the best things the youth of any country has ever done...
the looting or the killing
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
Stinolexis:
Let's get our PVC ready, that's our only power.. There is no polling unit on social media, 2023 is close
Who are you going to vote for with your PVC?
Is it not the same wicked and greedy set of people that your PVC will vote into power?
Who can one vote in and be rest assured that things would change?
Absolutely no one.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by reddingtonblack: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
sammirano3:

The cost of this fruitless protest outweighs its benefit if you use your brain, you will know that. A protest championed by fraudsters and politically ambitious people. If you truly want a revolution, use your voting power. Mark me, give the youths the opportunity to decide on presidency and witness unprecedented violence.

No price is to must for "FREEDOM" and no effort is fruitless when their is "CONSISTENCY" ... #endsar movement lasted 12days cos for the 1st time nigerian were focused,objective & United.
If you get working brain you will know their is no gain without pain and for every success we desire sacrifice is imminent.
How endsar was funded remains a speculation and should be highly irrelevant to anyone that means well for nigeria .. the only valid conversation is, the goal is exclusive to all nigerians. so tell me whats your problem undecided
Mumu you want me to use my voting power over choices politicians make for you and i ... do parties really give us a choice, akinwunmi ambode was people's choice until a political took him away n gave what us there choice to elect. we elect there options
When the options are unviable then our voting power is as limited as no choice, the youths remain the powermill of every nation, if we are leader of tomorrow then we should have it cos tomorrow is here
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by rolams(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
Iamvetlander:
The Nigeria Army did this to me, extort money from me.
#Endthebrutality
#Endsars
#justice

Sue the solder or report the case in their barrack
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Angeldemon: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Betece:
What the Nigerian youths did will go down in history as one of the best things the youth of any country has ever done...
WHAT DID THEY DO THAT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY?

Go and see serious youths in hongkong and myanmar them fighting serious fights.
These ones are there fooling themselves
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
lifeandjoy:
Shit hole.
All these police men wey dey do all this things they call active service fit no collect their pensions at the end of the day.
Shit hole undecided

Dem get sense at all?

Dem dey dia dey wear black uniform to defend a govt wey dey pay a whole inspector of police less than 40k or thereabout monthly salary and dem dey dia still dey carry gun dey wear teargas for body like chieftains title wit hungry belle.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by dasparrow: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Aluta Continua! We move! I am very proud of the protesters. May God bless and protect them.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by delpee(f): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Stinolexis:
Let's get our PVC ready, that's our only power.. There is no polling unit on social media, 2023 is close

Way to go! The future is yours.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by OmoOshodi(m): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Stinolexis:
see this one stay there an let pants continue to dey wear you......no credible election in Nigeria since 1999.....they have perfected ways to manipulate it......they already have result intact and security outfits to whip your head of you sound piiiim?

PVC ko? HIV ni

They already told us what to do.....we are just bunch of cowards

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Asiri1991: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
I'm patiently waiting for the day any of the retirees of the Nigerian security agencies will protest their retirement benefits. Then, we'll remind them of their roles in keeping Nigeria down.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Kyf1: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ok
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by lifeandjoy: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
jrusky:

Dem get sense at all?

Dem dey dia dey wear black uniform to defend a govt wey dey pay a whole inspector of police less than 40k or thereabout monthly salary and dem dey dia still dey carry gun dey wear teargas for body like chieftains title wit hungry belle.
grin
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by ibawon(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
DropsMic:
Last year's #ENDSARS protest renewed my hope in Southern Nigerian youths.. Today's anniversary reaffirmed that hope.
You use ifitness too
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Myself2(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
DropsMic:
Last year's #ENDSARS protest renewed my hope in Southern Nigerian youths.. Today's anniversary reaffirmed that hope.

Regionalizing or turning the ENDSARS struggle is disingenuous as you are erroneously claiming that it was only Yoruba youths that took part in that struggle. This is very wrong
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by godliman: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
CrystalSpark:
I see this protests dragging into days.

Finally, Tiwa Savage can rest assuredly that Nigerians will forget about her shortcomings in less than 24 hours.

The nation will be preoccupied with #ENDSARSMemorial protests.
Even if they forget the internet will remind them
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Zetty177x: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Xagacem:
your own definition is different from what I have seen

grin...u just de play o...u funny sha

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
lifeandjoy:
Shit hole.
All these police men wey dey do all this things they call active service fit no collect their pensions at the end of the day.
Shit hole undecided

Then they deserve it look at the retired once always crying for help and I can't feel sorry for them don't know why.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by irunoko(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
lifeandjoy:
Shit hole.
Shit hole undecided
exactly yet the way they work so hard for their oppressors amazes me

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by lifeandjoy: 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
irunoko:
exactly yet the way they work so hard for their oppressors amazes me
grin
I'm telling you

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
WaffenSS:

Of course you've AIDS. Your type of goat is the dirtiest scumbag horned bastard anyone has ever seen.

And you know very well cows are far better than goats. Especially a useless, unproductive, diseased goat like you.
Lol. Look at this village idiot shouting AIDS like a dog on heat.
He's even so stupid he's classifying goats and cows.
Whoever birthed you must be ashamed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.