Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua (1778 Views)

How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua / T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Ayo081(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Na the mama make him know that when he's under t.b.Joshua them no fit touch him due to under the umbrella that cover him.
Now he have two options is either he go back to synagogue or he stand on his own feet.

Lol.

jesusjnr would disagree lol
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Adamgeneral12: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
LordReed:
Tales by moonlight.
You remembered am ba?
On sunday evening wey we go go seat down in front of TV dey watch tales by moon light, kapila, danger mouse and other cartoon program.
But this one no be tales by moonlight, na Super story, a real life story
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Adamgeneral12: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ayo081:

Lol.

jesusjnr would disagree lol
Why?
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Ayo081(m): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Why?

Hin bin dey claim say e get one revelation about T.B lol.
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Adamgeneral12: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ayo081:

Hin bin dey claim say e get one revelation about T.B lol.
Hmmm
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

As I said your own no get reply.

Find one good deliverance pastor and be his friend, na that time you go see by your eyes.
Me no dey pick any story wet na lie put for here, do your own research first b4 you go condemn my story.
Be a friend to a "deliverance" pastor, a babalawo masquerading as a Christian.... why would I do that? undecided

Do my own research on a possible mental illness patient who according to you wonders from town to town telling fantastical stories of how his mother is to blame for the mistakes of his life? undecided

Be a friend by getting the man the help he needs abeh and stop filling your mind with these stories. undecided
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by LordReed(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

You remembered am ba?
On sunday evening wey we go go seat down in front of TV dey watch tales by moon light, kapila, danger mouse and other cartoon program.
But this one no be tales by moonlight, na Super story, a real life story

Dude you got told a story not that you witnessed any of the parts you weren't present for. Some guy down on his luck tells you he used to be rich did he show you any evidence of his alleged past wealth maybe like pictures or documents? I am going to say no since all he has is a nylon bag, he sure won't be carrying around any pictures.
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Thank you very much.
I don go borrow money from one of my brother and repair one of my second brother bike. It remain some little error sha but I dey manage am see money buy food.
The baba don move, I don't know his where about again. May be he dey inside Ibadan or he don waka commit as usual
Okay thank God.

I dey feel your style for here, so I dey much interested for your matter. Maybe na the bike wey I see you dey ride for dream.

It is well.

You fit explain how your head dey do you, and whether you still dey experience those maggots wey you say dey come out, make I put am for prayers.
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Adamgeneral12: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
LordReed:

Dude you got told a story not that you witnessed any of the parts you weren't present for. Some guy down on his luck tells you he used to be rich did he show you any evidence of his alleged past wealth maybe like pictures or documents? I am going to say no since all he has is a nylon bag, he sure won't be carrying around any pictures.
If you once get money there will be traces of the money in you, only a blind man won't see that.
Let me give you an example
Look at me, I'm once a blogger and I join nairaland 2008, even though I forget all those account, email, phone numbers, the blogging part is still in me.

Before I will conclude about a story or incident, I go do my own research about the matter before I go come to conclusion.

For him mama own, me no go pork nose inside that one because na my own problem carry me go church, I no get power to fight witches.
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Adamgeneral12: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Okay thank God.

I dey feel your style for here, so I dey much interested for your matter. Maybe na the bike wey I see you dey ride for dream.

It is well.

You fit explain how your head dey do you, and whether you still dey experience those maggots wey you say dey come out, make I put am for prayers.
The maggot don stop, before the maggot stop my eyes see hell, if I dey go like this,flies will be following me like say I shit for body, na so people just dey hate me just like that.
I thank God say the thing don go but I still dey see some hatred from people sha.

For the head matter, e still dey pain me o, na for front and one of my nose don block since 2002.
If one open now the other one will block

Also to read na big wahala for me, to remember what I read na another problem, even dream I find it hard to remember like before.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by LordReed(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

If you once get money there will be traces of the money in you, only a blind man won't see that.
Let me give you an example
Look at me, I'm once a blogger and I join nairaland 2008, even though I forget all those account, email, phone numbers, the blogging part is still in me.

Before I will conclude about a story or incident, I go do my own research about the matter before I go come to conclusion.

For him mama own, me no go pork nose inside that one because na my own problem carry me go church, I no get power to fight witches.

What sign did you see on your friend?
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Adamgeneral12: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
LordReed:

What sign did you see on your friend?
You want to be winning me abi?
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Holla911(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

I read your posts, this is what I think you should do. You have been to many churches yet you are not healed. I think you need to seek traditional help.
I feel you are trapped in your body. You are a very powerful person from a powerful source ( I suspect a marine object)
You are supposed to be a very rich and powerful man but you are running from your truth which has made your higher self to create inbalance in your life and causes great pain.
Do you dream of water ( streams, river ) or do you often dream of snakes ?

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Adamgeneral12: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Holla911:

I read your posts, this is what I think you should do. You have been to many churches yet you are not healed. I think you need to seek traditional help.
I feel you are trapped in your body. You are a very powerful person from a powerful source ( I suspect a marine object)
You are supposed to be a very rich and powerful man but you are running from your truth which has made your higher self to create inbalance in your life and causes great pain.
Do you dream of water ( streams, river ) or do you often dream of snakes ?

I see snakes, I also kill them in dream, two among those snakes was been killed by some men that I didn't know them.

For water, me dey enter water well well for dream I even dey walk on top of water and under water.

I even enter momy water house one day, someone tell me that if she wanted to appear to people she will appear in a good looking form but if I see her in her real form nobody go fit wait talkless of talking to her.
NA inside dream I know say na true, she have so many girls for her place. Her story for dream get as e dey do me if I want to talk am.
I could remember when I was like twelve years old I dey go fishing very well and I see many strange things in river.

For say I go to many church

I beg no vex my phone dey give me problem, na so he just dey operate it self , I
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Holla911(m): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

I see snakes, I also kill them in dream, two among those snakes was been killed by some men that I didn't know them.

For water, me dey enter water well well for dream I even dey walk on top of water and under water.

I even enter momy water house one day, someone tell me that if she wanted to appear to people she will appear in a good looking form but if I see her in her real form nobody go fit wait talkless of talking to her.
NA inside dream I know say na true, she have so many girls for her place. Her story for dream get as e dey do me if I want to talk am.
I could remember when I was like twelve years old I dey go fishing very well and I see many strange things in river.

I beg no vex my phone dey give me problem, na so he just dey operate it self , I

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Holla911(m): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

I will like to read your story with yemeya if you wish to share it.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

The maggot don stop, before the maggot stop my eyes see hell, if I dey go like this,flies will be following me like say I shit for body, na so people just dey hate me just like that.
I thank God say the thing don go but I still dey see some hatred from people sha.

For the head matter, e still dey pain me o, na for front and one of my nose don block since 2002.
If one open now the other one will block

Also to read na big wahala for me, to remember what I read na another problem, even dream I find it hard to remember like before.

It is well.

Thank God say that one about maggot don stop. No worry say people dey hate you, just try make sure say God dey with you, and dey do wetin God want you to do, and it shall be well with you.

I go dey pray for you on my own part so that God go fix everything wey dey wrong with head and body.

God bless.
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by LordReed(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

No bi you talk say you see sign, which sign you see.
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by josh123(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
Your write up fit reduce person iq

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Adamgeneral12: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2021
LordReed:

No bi you talk say you see sign, which sign you see.
Lordreed you know what? I dey feeling something about you.
Are you using jinn?
Or you don see one before?

I see sign true true about my friend with the one wet me myself see with my korokoro eyes, I know say na true.

I wrote something about ulcer and I mentioned one doctor for there.
The doctor dey do as you are doing when I was explaining things to him, I spend two years and seven months going to that doctor because he's a family doctor and first class among his mate.
He did not take me serious at all, the day he started taking my word serious na that day I decided to change him to another doctor.
I do change him to another doctor, when I first go to the new doctor for consultation, I was explaining how things dey do my for body ( I no talk about head for him o, ordinary body sickness )
Doctor say make I stop talking, he come dey look me, he no talk, with his red Biro close to his mouth.
I now said doctor, was up?
Doctor now said he's confuse about me, that what I'm saying the symptoms are for olderly people, people like 50years and above.
But what confused him is that if I don't feel those signs in me, I can't explain it in details to him.
Na so he come take him time to examine me well well.
NA that day I know wetin dem dey call asthma.
Now the first doctor was a good man and powerful man just like you but he did not believe me just like you.
Believe or not me don talk my own is left for you to choose whether to believe or not.
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Adamgeneral12: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2021
josh123:
Your write up fit reduce person iq
Don't you have IQ auto regulator?

You need to get it as soon as possible.
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by LordReed(m): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Are you using jinn?

I see sign true true about my friend with the one wet me myself see with my korokoro eyes, I know say na true.

The doctor dey do as you are doing when I was explaining things to him, I spend two years and seven months going to that doctor because he's a family doctor and first class among his mate.
He did not take me serious at all, the day he started taking my word serious na that day I decided to change him to another doctor.
I do change him to another doctor, when I first go to the new doctor for consultation, I was explaining how things dey do my for body ( I no talk about head for him o, ordinary body sickness )
Doctor say make I stop talking, he come dey look me, he no talk, with his red Biro close to his mouth.
Doctor now said he's confuse about me, that what I'm saying the symptoms are for olderly people, people like 50years and above.
But what confused him is that if I don't feel those signs in me, I can't explain it in details to him.
Now the first doctor was a good man and powerful man just like you but he did not believe me just like you.
Believe or not me don talk my own is left for you to choose whether to believe or not.

You wrote long epistle and yet still didn't answer the question. Won't it have been simpler to just answer the question than this long story? Well whatever men, I enjoyed your tales by moonlight. LoLz
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Ayo081(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Are you using jinn?

You get asthma?

How you dey manage am?
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Adamgeneral12: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ayo081:

You get asthma?

How you dey manage am?
Me don get ride of asthma since
See this is my remedy, I go boil this plant and drink it.
But no be everybody can take it o,the thing get one little hot tast for mouth ( little pepperish)

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Ayo081(m): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Me don get ride of asthma since
See this is my remedy, I go boil this plant and drink it.
But no be everybody can take it o,the thing get one little hot tast for mouth ( little pepperish)

What plant is that?

And how're you sure the plant worked?
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Adamgeneral12: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ayo081:

What plant is that?

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Ayo081(m): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Wow, it's actually called asthma plant.

How did you use it?

Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ayo081:
What plant is that?
How did you know the plant works, Adamgeneral12? undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Adamgeneral12: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ayo081:

What plant is that?

Yoruba call it ewe Emile
I don't know the name for English

No be one time e go clear the sickness o, you go dey take am like tea till you see result.
I dey eat fried plantain now, and I dey ride bike.
If na before e, any little smoke like this go hook me for chest like say dem put knife or needle cross my heart.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Adamgeneral12: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
Holla911:

I will like to read your story with yemeya if you wish to share it.
Gan! Gan!!
Na good, na bad, na nice, na dangerous, na beautiful and na Scarry
Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Adamgeneral12: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
LordReed:

You wrote long epistle and yet still didn't answer the question. Won't it have been simpler to just answer the question than this long story? Well whatever men, I enjoyed your tales by moonlight. LoLz

You see!
That's u, you is you, there is nothing anybody can do about it.

LordReed:
Tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua by Ayo081(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Yoruba call it ewe Emile
I don't know the name for English

No be one time e go clear the sickness o, you go dey take am like tea till you see result.
I dey eat fried plantain now, and I dey ride bike.
If na before e, any little smoke like this go hook me for chest like say dem put knife or needle cross my heart.

Thank you so much, actually asking for my Dad. We'll give it a try.

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. / Christianity Or Mithraism, Which One Do You Practice ? / Who Has The Power To Kill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.