Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,332 members, 7,957,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Please Help Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Please Help (217 Views)

My Own Don Finish I Need Skin Help Please / Help! Please How Can I Treat This (photos) / Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Please Help by SlyDCCV(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
Strange Happenings In Igboland!!!

With a staggering voice he called to inform me this morning that has been hospitalized at the National Orthopedic Hospital Enugu State with a follow-up SMS message narrating how he is now a burnt man who left his life on 50/50.

Here comes the story.....
My name is Okeke Ekenechukwu, am a native of NRI in Anaocha local government area of Anambra State. am 34 years old, on the 16of Oct a previous tenant attacked me on Sunday afternoon, because of little misunderstanding about rent issues, we got into fighting, he was accompanied by four boys they used their matchet to cut my head I was bleeding profusely, immediately they saw the fuel beside my generator, they lit their lighter and took to their heels, I was left in the pool of my blood, and flames, please I have spent all I have, I need your help, am currently fighting for my life at national orthopedic hospital Enugu. God bless you

Cc.
Chief Willie Obiano
Akpokuedike Aguleri
Senator Emmanuel Andy Uba
Senator Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah
Senator Chris Ngige
Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed
Sen Ike Ekweremadu CFR
Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Dereje Duguma,State Minister of Health
Arizona Fire Victims
Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia

Please he needs your assistance
Call 07063104684 or visit him at the National Orthopedic Hospital Enugu State.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4476012662513063&id=100003131200506

(1) (Reply)

� How To Improve Your Memory �. / Natural Organic Herbs Restore System / Some Of The More Popular But Dodgy Health Claims We’ve Fact-checked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.