Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape (89752 Views)

Kizz Daniel $ex Tape Leaked (video) / Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Nairablink(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
In the last couple of hours, Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage has been a hot topic on social media. A sex video with a woman that has a striking resemblance with the singer has been making rounds on social media, suggesting that it is Tiwa Savage sex video the singer spoke about a few days ago.

Video Player

00:00
00:10

During an interview on an American radio station, Savage had revealed that someone got hold of her sex video and was blackmailing her with it. Shortly after her announcement, a fake video was shared on different social media platforms tagged Tiwa Savage Watch the video here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Nairablink(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
This is very disgraceful. and she may lose most or all of her endorsements

Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Nairablink(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Another Naked photo of Tiwa Savage

Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by silibaba: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
If I finish watching it, will you give me a trophy.

2 Likes

Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Nairablink(m): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
silibaba:
If I finish watching it, will you give me a trophy.
Trophy for what?

1 Like

Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by silibaba: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nairablink:
Trophy for what?
so why should I watch it then? 0for no reason/s?

1 Like

Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Nairablink(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Deji Adeyanju

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Bjwilly2000: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
This is stupidity. A role model for that matter.
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2021
A whole tiwa savage Is now on xvideos
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Bjwilly2000: 6:33am On Oct 21, 2021
freakydaddy:
A whole tiwa savage Is now on xvideos

I swear I was shocked when I saw it on exvideo
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Rickmann: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2021
Nairablink:
In the last couple of hours, Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage has been a hot topic on social media. A sex video with a woman that has a striking resemblance with the singer has been making rounds on social media, suggesting that it is Tiwa Savage sex video the singer spoke about a few days ago.

Video Player

00:00
00:10

During an interview on an American radio station, Savage had revealed that someone got hold of her sex video and was blackmailing her with it. Shortly after her announcement, a fake video was shared on different social media platforms tagged Tiwa Savage Watch the video here

Una never tire for this sex tape?
Nigerians sef.
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by zedegit: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2021
Rickmann:

Nigerians sef.

Una no go see am.
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Nairablink(m): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Its really trending on the internet
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by updatechange(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Rickmann:

Nigerians sef.

This is not the real video.... I've seen it its a very clean video with nice position

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Nairablink(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
updatechange:

This is not the real video.... I've seen it its a very clean video with nice position
Can you pls post it here or the link
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by HajiaNotu: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Is that Tiwa?
I dont think soo
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Nairablink(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
HajiaNotu:
Is that Tiwa?
I dont think soo

Check the cloth and the eyebrow and her finger nails
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Bjwilly2000: 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
updatechange:

If you have the real one post it
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by updatechange(m): 1:31am On Oct 22, 2021
Bjwilly2000:
If you have the real one post it

Person mama for dis faceless forum..? I can't do that man.
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by updatechange(m): 1:32am On Oct 22, 2021
Nairablink:
Can you pls post it here or the link

I still have d video saved on my telegram but deleted it on my phone.
Can't share it here, it ain't proper now
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by updatechange(m): 1:37am On Oct 22, 2021
Make I give una screenshot .. would delete it anytime soon.

Modified, pics deleted.
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Nairablink(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2021
Its a lie
updatechange:
Make I give una screenshot .. would delete it anytime soon.
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by updatechange(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2021
Nairablink:
Its a lie

Na d screenshot of the real video bdat, if no believe den go hug transformer
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Nairablink(m): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
updatechange:

Na d screenshot of the real video bdat, if no believe den go hug transformer
You must be joking
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by naijanaso: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2021
Why would they even video their sex scene in the first place? Knowing her fame, it will some day come to the internet somehow. She no try at all.
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Nairablink(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2021
I guess it was intentional because Tiwa herself did not deny it and she didnt take any legal step on it.
naijanaso:
Why would they even video their sex scene in the first place? Knowing her fame, it will some day come to the internet somehow. She no try at all.
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Bjwilly2000: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
I THINK SHE IS USING US TO CATCH CRUISE
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by APOPTOSIS: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
She's a DISGRACE..
I'm deeply disappointed in her.
She has finally embraced the name, Dorogiver.

People have sexx everyday, but when u have urs without common sense it becomes an issue.
She's entitled to sexx, no doubt.
But not entitled to being STUPID since she has got a child who looks up to her.
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Bjwilly2000: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2021
“The Video Is Out Already, I’ll Have To Live With It” – Tiwa Savage

Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has revealed that she is super vulnerable especially when she puts things on social media.

This afternoon more clips from the interview with power radio surfaced online. When the interviewer asked her how she feels about her sextape being leaked, Tiwa told her that she doesn’t feel good about it.

According to Tiwa Savage, no-one will feel great about their sex tape being used to blackmail them, or it getting leaked. She also cleared the air for those who will doubt the person in the video.

“The person in the video is me, the video is out already and It’s gonna be forever. I will just have to live with it “, she said.

Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Bjwilly2000: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2021
If you don't deny this who will?
Bjwilly2000:
“The Video Is Out Already, I’ll Have To Live With It” – Tiwa Savage

Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has revealed that she is super vulnerable especially when she puts things on social media.

This afternoon more clips from the interview with power radio surfaced online. When the interviewer asked her how she feels about her sextape being leaked, Tiwa told her that she doesn’t feel good about it.

According to Tiwa Savage, no-one will feel great about their sex tape being used to blackmail them, or it getting leaked. She also cleared the air for those who will doubt the person in the video.

“The person in the video is me, the video is out already and It’s gonna be forever. I will just have to live with it “, she said.
Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Nairablink(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
This video is still going viral

1 Like

Re: 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape by Nairablink(m): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award / Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) / The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.