Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs (92617 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lol

Nigerians got no chill

https://mobile.twitter.com/aphroDIJA?p=s

cc. lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Tolexander: 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Make she post the pictures of the lemon size boobs for us to confirm if it is nippleless!

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Michellla(f): 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
perfect response grin

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by menix(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Epic Response..

Abeg Dija, no mind them ur small breast nd stature they make me mad for you...

Another man's food is another's Otapiapia..

237 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by lasisi69(f): 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Let truth be told, would u have wanted her side the fan... Of course, she would say that to defend herself... But, this year na beef throughout

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lmao..grin..Person wey dem enter wella go wan form clown with epic response but deep down e pain am..#
Abeg..Wizkid enter ah .. cheesy

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
loooooooool me sef wan sell breast and nippless

I can b a donor to her sha loooool
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Destined2win: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:
loooooooool me sef wan sell breast and nippless

I can b a donor to her sha loooool

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by daroz(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by PissedOffWeed(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin well if she gat no boobs ,she gat a neck that can outsmart a giraffe in a game of "1st to pluck the fruit".......
The mumu girl was even jumping up like an erected d*ck last night as if they were giving out free breast! angry

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by zinachidi(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
must she reply?? All these pple sef.. U're supposed to know as a celeb, u're bound to these things, if u begin to reply all of them, how long will it take u?

p.s.. I like her boobs sef.

14 Likes

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by rheether(f): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
The thing dey pain the girl sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by mascot87(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Her bobby wey be like mustard seed.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by cruzita(f): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
I dey tell u but I hope say the tin no pain u

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Damikevin(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
So una dey watch the award to look boobS size. Y'all got big problems. Nice Response. Don jazzy Attitude has rubbed off of Her.

13 Likes

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by angelTI(f): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Tolexander:
Make she post the pictures of the lemon size boobs for us to confirm if it is nippleless!

I know you go dey for this kain thing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by LaurelP(m): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dija leave trash for Lawma abeg grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by menix(m): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
rheether:
The thing dey pain the bitch sef.

Bitch calling out on another..

Ewu New Year..

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Tolexander: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
angelTI:

I know you go dey for this kain thing
me ke?

I only came to see if na true Dija has small boobs with no nipple. cool
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Banter1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na him I dey create same topic? Mtchewwww, the funniest thing self person no fit delete the topic comot.
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by dave2meek(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ok... I'm on celebrity section today to witness all the reaction.
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by 20bc(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dija carry your peanuts when you call breast day go, I like you like that.... cool

1 Like

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by youngice(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Please what is dija and what is nipple
We don't have such here in France
End time celeb

#chewing my gworo and drinking Kai Kai
With Osogbo weed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by gameboy727(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Good response. They wouldn't just let her be.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Atmmachine(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ccfd
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by allanphash7(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
D'ija with just 2 agbalumo now making mouth

Smg
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by Helkayklassic(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
This girl is evil, she didn't even consider her future boyfriend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by blazetitov: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
make dem leave d babe jor
Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by nnadychuks(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
how can someone say rihana's forehead is bigger than dija's boobs?

30 Likes

Re: Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs by veekid(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wayre ni girl yi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) / Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.