Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Earn Large Making And Marketing Natural Handmade Soaps.made So - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Earn Large Making And Marketing Natural Handmade Soaps.made So (177 Views)

Organic Soaps And Creams Training / Whiteboard Markers Ink Making And Business Training 2019 / Paint Making And Paint Business Training On September 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Large Making And Marketing Natural Handmade Soaps.made So by NduEmmanuella(f): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Last two years, I had nothing doing after leaving school. After a year, I came across this God sent lady who makes handmade natural bathesoaps. She organised a soapmaking online class which I don't regret paying for because, till date, that is what pays me. I think she stays in Abuja. A lot of graduates need this kind of skill and many more, and she is very affordable in fact. She charges 5k for beginners, 7k for intermediary and 10k for advanced. The intermediary package also comes with the beginners, and the advanced comes with beginners and intermediary but, the beginners comes alone. I pray she hasn't changed her contact, but as at that time, it was; 08051914185.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Matawalle Records Another Giant Stride With Zamfara International Conference / Financial Management/principles Tutor Urgently Needed / In Need Of A Business Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.