Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Organic Soaps And Creams Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Organic Soaps And Creams Training (322 Views)

Earn Large Making And Marketing Natural Handmade Soaps.made So / What Are Instagram Real And Organic Likes? / Free Organic Soap And Cream Making Class! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Organic Soaps And Creams Training by Juliax(f): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
[b][/b]We train people on how to make organic soaps and cream..... Instead of having to buy different chemicals that will destroy your skin you can be taught how to make your own soap with common ingredients and cream also that you can get..... It is very important to take care of your skin..... A shinning skin is better for both men and women..... The training is ongoing.. You can join our link for more details
https:///FRM7AzfzF0OBrHXtnWSiUx
Or you WhatsApp me 08165327227

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

7 Businesses That You Can Start In Nigeria Without Quitting Your Day Job / ... / Why I Quit My Full Time Job For Side Hustle??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.