Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

It Is Healthier, Safer And Wiser To Use Natural Soaps Made By You. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It Is Healthier, Safer And Wiser To Use Natural Soaps Made By You. (138 Views)

Fufu And Garri , Which Is Healthier To Human Body / Smoking Vs Eating Weed: Which Is Healthier? / How To Use Natural Foods And Honey To Treat Different Kinds Of Diseases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Healthier, Safer And Wiser To Use Natural Soaps Made By You. by NduEmmanuella(f): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
A lot of people suffer kidney failure and other health related problems, due to harmful chemicals in their bathe soaps. My neighbour is a surviving witness. Because of this, I had to learn natural soapmaking online, to avoid issues o. After what happened to my friend, I've made it a point of duty to always enlighten people on this. I learnt from a lady in Abuja online. Her WhatsApp contact is; 08051914185. She is really good. Since I learnt from her, I've been using/marketing my products. For her beginner class, its five thousand, intermediary; seven thousand and advanced; ten thousand. The intermediary package comes with the beginners and the advanced package comes with the beginners and intermediary.

Re: It Is Healthier, Safer And Wiser To Use Natural Soaps Made By You. by NduEmmanuella(f): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Wow, pls I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

Smooth Skin: Remedies, Products And Healthy Routine / How I Loose My Weight Within 30 Days / US, Mexico Border Reopens After 20 Months Of Covid-19 Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.