Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria (52182 Views)

Turkish President, Tayyip Erdogan Congratulates Tinubu / President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by amuwo1980: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Crap and u are dashing buhari drones to kill us abi, I hope u don’t recover from that sickness quick and they drive u out from that seat soonest but u can recover after losing power
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by GABRIEL6036: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
What makes you differ from them, are you not terror also? Eleribu
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Northern Nigeria is an established axis of terror and undeniably the haven for local and international terror groups.

Muhammadu Buhari is their grand patron.
Sure you will tell the lady @ the Embassy interviewing you for the visa that your President is a Terrorist, then what are you? A person that reasons like you can never prosper in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by michoim(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
PDP/Saraki/Atiku and co. hired them...that's why these men were constantly frequenting Dubai at one time
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
This is a welcomed visit, we need to sustain our relationship with Turkey. Im for anything to make sure the rights of our citizens hustling over there are protected
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by chaloskyx: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
IS THAT THE NARRATIVE YOU AND BUBU DECIDED TO FORMULATE TO DIVERT NIGERIANS ATTENTION FROM THE IDEA OF FG SPONSORING BANDITS AND TERRORISTS. NICE ONE BUT ONLY FOOLS WOULD FALL FOR THAT

2 Likes

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by MightySparrow: 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Northern Nigeria is an established axis of terror and undeniably the haven for local and international terror groups.

Islamic brotherhood
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by kjhova(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
seunny4lif:
Same Turkey that is supporting ISIS and Muslim brotherhood

On this same planet where Turkish troops along with their funded Syrian partisans were the main group that flushed out ISIS from Syria
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by sammysmiles(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
angry

2 Likes

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Yet he wouldn't declare them terrorists.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Sirjamo: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Emperormartin:
All terrorist are Muslims…
Ipob terrorists are not
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Joromi1: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Buhari's bandits.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by GreenCovering: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Don't worry President Erdogan.

The prayer of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) suffices for you and your country till the end of time.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Shikini: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sad
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by luizpippo(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Sure you will tell the lady @ the Embassy interviewing you for the visa that your President is a Terrorist, then what are you? A person that reasons like you can never prosper in Nigeria.

Pantanmi openly supported a terrorist organization, swore that he wish Taliban would take over Nigeria, yet you didn't say he won't prosper. Or becoming DG of NITDA and communication minister is not regarded as prospering?

3 Likes

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by dasparrow: 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Now we know why he came to visit Nigeria. SMH.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
which one come be FETO
this people no d finish?

1 Like

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Premiumwriter: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Two Muslims can't have a conversation without talking about terrorism

Some peaceful religion Islam is undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by naptu2: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
This issue has been a serious issue for Turkey for a while. Supporters of Gulen have been harassing the Turkish president any time he travels abroad. There was a serious clash between Gulen's supporters and Erdogan's bodyguards in the US a few years ago.

Gulen's supporters shouting, "Terrorist! Erdogan" during the Turkish president's visit to Washington. Some of his bodyguards attacked the protesters and Wahsington DC police and Secret Service agents tried to separate them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb9WrQ4-TOg

Turkish President calls on US to extradite Islamic preacher, Fethulah Gulen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QheVpSDbA6M
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by tnerro1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Probably referring to northern Nigeria
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by karnafiu03(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:
We have different terrorist sects here; Boko Haram, ISWAP, Bandits, AfghanEasterns.....

Which of them, please?

U never add UGM, IPOB soldiers wey no roads to aso rocks but decided killing their families
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Edyice: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Islam is desperately bad

See how different groups of terror are terrorizing each country

1 Like

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Which of them sir
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by HworldH(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
We are hoping this will really be good atleast to protect our brothers in hustling in Tirky, meanwhile sign up with capital-roi.com and work from home
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Gudiza(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey has expressed concern that the Fetullah Terrorist Organisation (FETO), which he blamed for the July 15, 2016, failed coup attempt against his government, is still active in Nigeria.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by APCNig: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
This Turkey President messed up. How can he be abusing Buhari's brothers and foot soldiers in Buhari's presence? What effontry.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Babaken(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

If not their sponsor
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by systemz(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
[And he lied
quote author=fergie001 post=106911025]

Daily Trust

[/quote]
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by CSTR2: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Two despots meeting together.

Buhari is at his brightest enjoyable moment.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by STRI1: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
Emperormartin:
All terrorist are Muslims…

Including Hitler that killed 6 million people

The greatest atrocity and terrorism in human history

2 Likes

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
Which Turkey?
Turkey removed Kurds PkK not ISIS
It’s was Russia that first showed the world that Turkey was funding ISIS then later USA def minister repeated same thing.
All Turkey fighters are former ISIS fighters.
They still carry ISIS flags in the area controlled by Turkey
kjhova:

On this same planet where Turkish troops along with their funded Syrian partisans were the main group that flushed out ISIS from Syria

1 Like

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by STRI1: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
seunny4lif:
Which Turkey?
Turkey removed Kurds PkK not ISIS
It’s was Russia that first showed the world that Turkey was funding ISIS then later USA def minister repeated same thing.
All Turkey fighters are former ISIS fighters.
They still carry ISIS flags in the area controlled by Turkey

Stop listen to those that feed you with confusing stories..... So Turkey is expected to put isis flag in territories that they've regained back from isis right ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / Cameroon Sends War Ship To Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.