Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria (52186 Views)

Turkish President, Tayyip Erdogan Congratulates Tinubu / President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by CSTR2: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
The Bayraktar Turkish attack drone is impressive though.
Buhari should order some for his own country.

Atleast, it would be one good thing about their meeting.

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by toluscott2000(m): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
I PRAY, THIS MAN WILL NOT PUT US INTO BIG PROBLEM
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Northern Nigeria is an established axis of terror and undeniably the haven for local and international terror groups.

Muhammadu Buhari is their grand patron.

I hope the Military-Industrial Complex won't begin to focus on Nigeria soon......
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by badman007(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Help me make sense of this rubbish news.

What is going on in Nigeria?
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Queenbridge(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
I don't understand, is he referring to our one and only President?

WE ARE INTO DETAILS
WITH A DEDICATED TENANT IMPROVEMENT TEAM.

WE ARE BUILDING EXPERTS
ADDING VALUE THROUGH EXPERIENCE & INNOVATION.

WE ARE PARTNERS FROM CONCEPT TO COMPLETION AND BEYOND.

WE ARE DiDionG
DESIGNING & BUILDING DREAMS.

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by foreshore(m): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
fergie001:

Daily Trust

Am sure Nigerian authority does not know about this
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
The PKK was mentioned in Tom Clancy bestseller novel I once read
ACT OF WAR (regional Op-center) cool the Kurds still want their own homeland country namely, the Syrian Kurds, Iraqis Kurds and the those in turkey itself.. Just like Ipob, until they get their own homeland country, turkey can't sleep with two eyes closed

But wait.. Ipob are NO TERRORISTS ..buh if you think otherwise, kindly hug the nearest live transformer, it won't hurt you undecided
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Bigchristo: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
fergie001:

Daily Trust

President Tayyip Erdogan never knows he is speaking with their grand patron, his effort of coming down to Nigeria is a wasted effort, If you type the word Kidnapping and terrorist on Google Nigeria is the first to pop out

1 Like

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
STRI1:

Stop listen to those that feed you with confusing stories..... So Turkey is expected to put isis flag in territories that they've regained back from isis right ??
Feeding me?
Bro, just as I witnessed Libya war in 2011
I followed Syria from 2011 and Yemen since 2011
Most ISIS leaders were living in Turkey
Even Joe Biden when he was the Vice President and Kerry when he was sec of the state said same thing about Turkey and Qatar.
Both tape is still on YouTube and tweet still dey Twitter
How the USA and rest watched ISIS spread and thinking Syria president will come to them but Instead Assad called Russia.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Kerry111: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Muslims are Terrorist
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
World respect from a known sponsor of terror? What is the difference between buhari and edrogan? One is intelligently supporting terror, the other is a dullard who still believe in open grazing in 21 century and you say respect from world leader? Because his fellow terrorist visited him?

greatiyk4u:
This is what happens when you have a President that commands Worlds respect

Every genuine help against INSECURITY in Nigeria is welcome

1 Like

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by kjhova(m): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
seunny4lif:
Which Turkey?
Turkey removed Kurds PkK not ISIS
It’s was Russia that first showed the world that Turkey was funding ISIS then later USA def minister repeated same thing.
All Turkey fighters are former ISIS fighters.
They still carry ISIS flags in the area controlled by Turkey

Do you have any documentary (news reel, article, links etc) support for this claim?

Yes I know that Turkey's age old fight with the Kurdish separatists have been criticized severally by some Western agents as undermining the right against ISIS, but even they wouldn't make the claims you're making right now.

The link below helps with some perspective.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/turkey/turkey-plays-key-role-in-fight-against-terrorism-nato/2053648
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
You think they don't know the north and your president is a terrorist? Why do they ask their citizens not to go to the north.
You that is making noise, have you succeeded in Nigeria, why are you working so hard for 30k even selling your conscience

Buckeyemedia1:
Sure you will tell the lady @ the Embassy interviewing you for the visa that your President is a Terrorist, then what are you? A person that reasons like you can never prosper in Nigeria.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bro
Just enter Twitter and see the page of Turkey backed fighters.
Check YouTube and you will see many videos of Turkish troops training with ISIS fighters.
FSA, HTS are all ISIS renamed
Their main pages and come back to me
Check HTS main page
kjhova:

Do you have any documentary (news reel, article, links etc) support for this claim?

Yes I know that Turkey's age old fight with the Kurdish separatists have been criticized severally by some Western agents as undermining the right against ISIS, but even they wouldn't make the claims you're making right now.

The link below helps with some perspective.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/turkey/turkey-plays-key-role-in-fight-against-terrorism-nato/2053648
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by okrote4real: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by rayvelez(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Don’t worry the dullard you came to meet know them and where they are he is just stupid not to go for them.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by shegsrules(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ozil best man don talk
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by igbowoman: 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bubu is a terrorist so he created a haven for terrorists
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by christopheojo(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
fergie001:

Daily Trust

Referring to Isa pantani if you know you know na confession go enter all of na body including that bloody terrorist buhari....
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:
The federal government will not like this speech by Erdogan, they want the international community to believe that they are winning the battle against Islamic terrorists.
They pretend to been conquering terrorists they are oblivious of that fact that the world is aware of Buhari's failure and his Inability to decisively combat Islamic terrorists.
Good this is coming from his fellow extremist.

Erdogan visit to Nigeria is suspicious it could be about Islamization agenda.

Unfortunately, the organization Erdogn refers to as 'terrorist' are no different from IPOB etal - PKK is fighting for the secession of the Kurds, FETO is fighting Erdogan's autocratic regime (not unlike NADECO) etc.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by ThatFairGuy: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
We dash u to Ipob Terrorist, you can't be Yoruba
Charmingrascal:
The federal government will not like this speech by Erdogan, they want the international community to believe that they are winning the battle against Islamic terrorists.
They pretend to been conquering terrorists they are oblivious of that fact that the world is aware of Buhari's failure and his Inability to decisively combat Islamic terrorists.
Good this is coming from his fellow extremist.

Erdogan visit to Nigeria is suspicious it could be about Islamization agenda.

1 Like

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Aganju849: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
This guy is the chief sponsor of terror in Nigeria
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by yahmohy27: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Emergingnation:
He is referring to Arewa North..

Easterners are Biafrans..
Guilty consciousness no go kill you

1 Like

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Valuc: 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Did I just read buhari sud join hands with him to fight against terrorist in Nigeria... Wen buhari is actually the one spoon feeding them with help of his northern cabals? I shake my head... In buhari mind : I have heard pls come and start going..
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Yus2020: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
Terrorist vs terrorist wow Buhari is biggest mistake never again to Apc
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Northern Nigeria is an established axis of terror and undeniably the haven for local and international terror groups.

Muhammadu Buhari is their grand patron ass licker.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
They are in Nigeria claiming to be owners of Turkish schools and Hospitals which are actually just fronts for funding terror
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by hope4nigeria(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
janedonez:
So have you come to pick him up?
and unknown to erdogan he's standing next and shaking hands with the most active terorist
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by poiZon: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
Asiri1991:
I'm patiently waiting for the day any of the retirees of the Nigerian security agencies will protest their retirement benefits. Then, we'll remind them of their roles in keeping Nigeria down.
Na to mobilise youths go disperse them.
Na better batons and hot water mixed with cameroon pepper we go use run dem street.
E go soon happen
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by hope4nigeria(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

I hope the Military-Industrial Complex won't begin to focus on Nigeria soon......
how I wish thrump is still the US president, this would have been his best chance to light these two terorist with drone, we all known our air space everywhere is porous
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Idzitari1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
This man is talking about KUNU, EESSNN and BOKO people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / N5.9b Water Project Rots In Otuoke, Ogbia - Bayelsa - Jonathan’s Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.