Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo (23128 Views)

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Torosk1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Commentor:
Like your fake miracles that cannot be substantiated.
No cos problem for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Rexymania(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
I respect the Oyedapos...they are lions! We all need to be fearless in the face of oppression

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Commentor: 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Americafighter:

Obviously you are an animal

Mumu

Have you ever known someone personally to be blind that began to see?

No you haven't.

But you would just be accepting the lies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
JamlinksNetwork:
You might never make money online if you don't click my signature now!
I put it to you that this post is emphatically not true
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Commentor: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
Torosk1:
No cos problem for yourself

Sharap.

Na una type dey fear.

I've been around despite my views and continue to thrive.

If you cannot substantiate an act, it likely isn't true.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by sammy329(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Whenever the US remember 9/11, they will display names of those heroes who died at the World Trade Centre and their families will decorate them with beautiful flowers and glowing tributes.....May the souls of these heroes rest in peace and may the world defeat Terrorism completely.

But here, the lekkylies Scam is a memorial of lies without names. May the world defeat FAKE NEWS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Slimwhyt(m): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
timesup234:
shut up old witch. Why don't you tell your mental deranged husband to give all his stolen wealth to the communes.

You are a big fool!
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Crochet: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
God please blow your trumpet and end the world .
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Rebuke: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
timesup234:
shut up old witch. Why don't you tell your mental deranged husband to give all his stolen wealth to the communes.

Son of a thousand father....only if yhur parent had raised yhu properly yhu wouldn't be here spewing this rubbish.

Yhu think everyone is as low as your parent. Useless son of many fathers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Jayblaze47(m): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Shut d Bleep up
Commentor:

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Jayblaze47(m): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
Yes I have and a family for that matter
Commentor:

Mumu

Have you ever known someone personally to be blind that began to see?

No you haven't.

But you would just be accepting the lies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by TemmyT002(m): 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Vengeance on them all.
All those who denied, all those who partook, the ones who gave the orders, the one who supported.
May God judge them all
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Jayblaze47(m): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Can u say that to ur stupid mentor?
timesup234:
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Commentor: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jayblaze47:
Yes I have and a family for that matter

Liar.

If you are asked to show evidence, you would start to avoid the topic.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by irunoko(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Soon Fulani miscreant/online terrorist and other online paid urchins will soon invade this thread to curse the woman of God but in their backyard( sokoto the headquarter of the satanic caliphate)150 human beings were butchered and sent to the great beyond yet they don't give a fuvck. Their problem is those who are talking against the atrocities of this government.
Wait for them they will soon arrive.
lol it's obvious grin

Those ones are destined for perdition.no wonder the elders say he who the gods want to destroy,they first make mad unfortunately they're too retarded to understand that the police are serving the interest of the elites

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
I don't want to Insult you
but make use of this precious life while you are still breathing if not..... how comes you concluded that de laki toll gate shooting was a fake news

RichDad1:
PDP pastor what does the Bible says about bearing false witness ?
Only God can judge all the purveyors of fake and unsubstantiated news.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by GreatrAnalyst: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Buhari attrocities will never go unpunished, his days of reckoning is nigh ...

This I know.

An old adage says if witches know how to kill innocent children, it is God Who knows how He slays the children of witches.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Kay25(m): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
We've gone pass the era of seeking justice and vengeance with Prayers.
why u no come out with ur sword and take vengeance then?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Kay25(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Amen and amen..God bless you mama your husband warned them all in 2015 but they didn't listen now we are all suffering of it
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Lightorder: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
we are in the era of hide and type comments , perhaps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by tyup(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
timesup234:

Careful what you call people and how you throw tantrum...what has her husband stolen from you as a person??
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Lightorder: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Commentor:
Presidents and heads of states know them. But you ? Fake rat without name, face and fate . Pick on your class. Your stale and dumb comment says it all
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Commentor: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lightorder:
Presidents and heads of states know them. But you ? Fake rat without name, face and fate . Pick on your class. Your stale and dumb comment says it all

Class?

Who gives a shit if presidents know them?

Was hushpuppi not blending in with the high and mighty until a few days ago?

Dunce.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
undecidedilliterate yo-robber Christian mor.on undecided scammer bittch like her gbejere eyes husband pastorpreneur

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Lightorder: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Commentor:

Class?

Who gives a shit if presidents know them?

Was hushpuppi not blending in with the high and mighty until a few days ago?

Dunce.
chai! I didn’t know that I was replying a rat living under the rocks. Mention one fellow one in your entire clan more famous than them. The earth knows them! Drive it into the empty box you called head

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Commentor: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lightorder:
we are in the era of hide and type comments , perhaps

grin
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Commentor: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lightorder:
chai! I didn’t know that I was replying a rat living under the rocks. Mention one fellow one in your entire clan more famous than them. The earth knows them! Drive it into the empty box you called head

You no get sense.

Oyedepo is more important than you in this life.

Therefore, why live?

Why not end it all since all that matters is that presidents know him?

Mumu.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Lugianostar(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
God of vengeance arise and fight for these gruelsome death inhabited by this useless dispensation.

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by fuckaholic25(f): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
how do you intend to do it if not through prayers? Go to aso rock?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Can I Get Interpretation To My Dream / Why Did The Guards At Tomb Of Jesus Take Money To Lie? / Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.