Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo (23127 Views)

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Organs(m): 1:46am On Oct 21, 2021
wman:
If you think that nobody died at the Lekki Toll Gate, read the following:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/10/19/africa/lekki-toll-gate-shooting-one-year-intl-cmd/index.html

https://www.thecable.ng/portraits-of-blood-1-death-threats-murders-indiscriminate-arrests-the-post-lekki-shooting-cover-up/amp

https://www.thecable.ng/portraits-of-blood-ii-names-photos-videos-how-lekki-endsars-protesters-were-shot

https://fij.ng/article/portraits-of-blood-iii-survivors-of-lekki-massacre-whose-lives-will-never-be-the-same-again/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/10/20/fisayo-soyombo-was-there-really-a-massacre-at-the-lekki-tollgate/%3famp=1

Go again and read the first link you posted. Is that even possible? Riot happened, she heard and went there the next day and she saw her don at Lekki shot and still alive and she shouted and called for help and was in a taxi taking them to the hospital and he died in her arms. So all the rioters no one bothered yo help him? So he bled through the night with bullet wound that went through his body yet his mum found him alive? The mum is ok sharing the story with CNN and not the human rights group that invaded military hospital unannounced. Sanwo Olu that went round looking forward victims keeping records did not know about them? We are truly the cause of our problems. Our hate of others we don’t support, our lies, our unjustified anger, our inability to take accountability for our actions will keep us where we are. Nonsense!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by ultimateprof: 1:59am On Oct 21, 2021
Have you had about DSS? They are coming with 7count charges.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Kdon2: 2:03am On Oct 21, 2021
NwekeUG:
EndSARS Anniversary: "Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths" - Pastor Faith Oyedepo

As Nigerians mark the first anniversary of the October 20, 2020 shooting incident at the Lekki toll gate during the EndSARS protest, Pastor Faith Oyedepo, wife of the senior pastor of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, has called on Nigerians to stand up in prayers and ask God to avenge the blood of the innocent youths who in her opinion were killed during the incident, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on her Instagram page this morning, Mrs Oyedepo said the pain and horror of the incident still linger on the minds of all. She prayed that all those who were involved in the incident be brought to book

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVPtuX9MLDc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Amen!
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 21, 2021
timesup234:
shut up old witch. Why don't you tell your mental deranged husband to give all his stolen wealth to the communes.
Number fool sited
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 2:20am On Oct 21, 2021
Racoon:
"No evil deed will go unpunished.Any evil done by man to man will be redressed.If not now then later. If not by man then by God. For the victory of evil over good can only be temporary' -Late Dele Giwa.
Has Dele Giwa's been avenged and the perpetrators been punished? undecided

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 2:22am On Oct 21, 2021
Angelmichael63:
God bless you mummy for the courage to speak out
She speaks not from courage but from all that money she and her husband are swimming in. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 2:24am On Oct 21, 2021
TemmyT002:
Vengeance on them all.
All those who denied, all those who partook, the ones who gave the orders, the one who supported.
May God judge them all
Dream on! undecided
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Koolyarn: 2:39am On Oct 21, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
We've gone pass the era of seeking justice and vengeance with Prayers.

I believe prayer works.

Or how do you explain the internal fighting and near destruction of the Boko Haram , the death of Shekau and his successor without any intervention from government or human factor.

This was after much prayers were offered for God intervention.

No atheist nor agnostic should quote me , I don't have time to argue
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by BlackFlamefromP: 2:46am On Oct 21, 2021
Emotional balderdash!

Which god are they going to pray to? Is it the GOD of LIGHT who values law and order and expect men to be subject to constituted authority? If it's this GOD the prayer will not work because the so-called 'endsars' protesters were nothing but agents of darkness, anarchy, chaos and destruction hiding under the pretext of protesting for 'better' Nigeria and trying to play on people's sentiment by carrying Nigeria's flag about!

On the other hand, if the so called prayer is directed to the god of darkness it is dead on arrival because evil can never prevail over the Good.

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 2:57am On Oct 21, 2021
Koolyarn:
I believe prayer works.
Or how do you explain the internal fighting and near destruction of the Boko Haram , the death of Shekau and his successor without any intervention from government or human factor.
This was after much prayers were offered for God intervention.
No atheist nor agnostic should quote me , I don't have time to argue
What do you mean by internal fighting and near destruction of Boko Haram? For Pete's sake, the group has been expanding it's territory since 2002 and it continues to grow even to this day. If God wanted Boko Haram destroyed the group would have been history long before now. undecided

God's explicitly command is that you love your enemies and pray for them - not against them- this amongst so many other commandments of His which many of you so called Christians reject in your religious adherence to the doctrines and traditions of your Mogs. Yet you expect God to, against His own decree, answer any of your prayers? undecided

This woman here is in violation of God's own command yet you all applaud her pretending to honor God in your disobedience. Can you even begin to fathom the evil of what you do here in the name of God? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Torosk1(m): 4:31am On Oct 21, 2021
Commentor:

Sharap.

Na una type dey fear.

I've been around despite my views and continue to thrive.

If you cannot substantiate an act, it likely isn't true.
I pity your carrier, continue running ur smelling mouth
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Caseless: 5:19am On Oct 21, 2021
RichDad1:
PDP pastor what does the Bible says about bearing false witness ?
Only God can judge all the purveyors of fake and unsubstantiated news.
the witch should have mentioned the names of those killed and honor them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by jditimiya(m): 6:02am On Oct 21, 2021
Those supporting the evil in our country remember the cup of what you give out other others is the same cup that will be giving back to you. So get ready and do not cry for help when that time come.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by GetMeRight: 6:08am On Oct 21, 2021
Murdered youth? Okay. But what about murdered police officers? Shouldn't that be avenged?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by GetMeRight: 6:10am On Oct 21, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Buhari attrocities will never go unpunished, his days of reckoning is nigh ...

Really? What did Buhari do to you again?
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by GetMeRight: 6:13am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu will not end well insha Allah

He played part in the massacre of the youth protesters at Lekki toll gate

Interesting. You should be concerned about your parents' ending well. Tinubu hurt your family?
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Nifemi2512(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2021
Christianity apart., Do you actually have a mother? That u can think,type&post that an elderly woman should shut up honestly says it all.
If the youths are the leaders of tomorrow, then i wonder what your type will be!

timesup234:
shut up old witch. Why don't you tell your mental deranged husband to give all his stolen wealth to the communes.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by CoolAmbience(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
We've gone pass the era of seeking justice and vengeance with Prayers.

That tells us how morally bankrupt most of these so-called opportunists we call religious leaders are.

They do not know God....na businesses dem dey run. Simple!
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Abbeyworld: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2021
Ola17:
Nonsense.

Madam we know the clergy are in cahoots with the politicians to make sure that the status quo remains. They let you operate freely without paying taxes so that you stay out of their business. It’s a symbiotic relationship albeit demonic.

Praying from now to a thousand years will make no difference.
I know you're not the one saying this but the devil that's using your mind as a permanent place of residents. May God save and deliver your soul.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Lightorder: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2021
Commentor:

You no get sense.

Oyedepo is more important than you in this life.

Therefore, why live?

Why not end it all since all that matters is that presidents know him?

Mumu.
YES HE IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by ipswitch: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2021
Thank you Maam. Or where on earth do soldiers go to disperse protesters?sad If not under a lawless dictator.......
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Commentor: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2021
Lightorder:
YES HE IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The question I'm asking is why you are still alive if Oyedepo is the only being that matters in life?

Mumu.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Abbeyworld: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2021
Commentor:

Mumu

Have you ever known someone personally to be blind that began to see?

No you haven't.

But you would just be accepting the lies everywhere.
Ode, you that know and believed the Truth is your life better than his?.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Commentor: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2021
Abbeyworld:
Ode, you that know and believed the Truth is your life better than his?.

Simple question: do you know anyone personally that was born blind, deaf or cripple but now sees, hears or walks after attending any miracle healing?

Lie and let's see.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Lightorder: 8:08am On Oct 21, 2021
Commentor:

The question I'm asking is why you are still alive if Oyedepo is the only being that matters in life?

Mumu.
Because he is still alive and adds values to millions across the earth. He provides what even your government could not provide for you( use google or ask those who know and stays around). My problem with you is that you are so daft. To argue with one in obscurity is indeed, an uphill task. Finally, stop quoting me in ignorance. I am done with you. Thanks
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Benrosaria(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2021
NwekeUG:
EndSARS Anniversary: "Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths" - Pastor Faith Oyedepo

As Nigerians mark the first anniversary of the October 20, 2020 shooting incident at the Lekki toll gate during the EndSARS protest, Pastor Faith Oyedepo, wife of the senior pastor of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, has called on Nigerians to stand up in prayers and ask God to avenge the blood of the innocent youths who in her opinion were killed during the incident, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on her Instagram page this morning, Mrs Oyedepo said the pain and horror of the incident still linger on the minds of all. She prayed that all those who were involved in the incident be brought to book

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVPtuX9MLDc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Like i earlier said the idea of spirituality is hatred. How can a man of god advice the youth to pray to god to kill the ones that killed. Oh well a God has always been stupidly there for y’all. He would avenge for you all but he has to send one of more of the prayer warriors amongst the youths.

I love this division of destructive labour... lololol
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by femiasaolu2014: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2021
God wont avenge anything.

If humans cant or wont take the laws into their hands and do what is right? These evil men will live till old age and die of natural causes.

Buhari is a living example, idi Amin, IBB and many others.

So keep praying and keep deluding yourself

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by femiasaolu2014: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2021
Commentor:

Simple question: do you know anyone personally that was born blind, deaf, or cripple but now sees, hears, or walks after attending any miracle healing?

Lie and let's see.

Nigerians have been so brainwashed from birth that they lose the ability to even see outside the box that they have lived in all their lives.

It's just like Neo in the Matrix when Morpheus gave him the red pill and he woke up and he realized that his entire existence had been a lie.

These so-called men of God and their miracles are all fake and arranged.

Miracles don't exist, if after this Covid saga anyone still believes in miracles then its on them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Ola17: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2021
Abbeyworld:
I know you're not the one saying this but the devil that's using your mind as a permanent place of residents. May God save and deliver your soul.

My comment wasn’t intended for your type. Move along.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? / Pls Can I Get Interpretation To My Dream / Why Did The Guards At Tomb Of Jesus Take Money To Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.