Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Revelation Of The Righteousness Of God Through The Blood Of Jesus. Part 11. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation Of The Righteousness Of God Through The Blood Of Jesus. Part 11. (98 Views)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / What Does Bible Mean By "The Righteousness That Exceeds That Of The Pharisees?" / Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revelation Of The Righteousness Of God Through The Blood Of Jesus. Part 11. by PastorSomba(m): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
REVELATION OF THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. Part 11.

2Corinthians 5:21 (KJV) For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Romans 5:17 (KJV) For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
Romans 3:21-26; 4:3-22; 5:17-21; 6:13-20; 9:30-31; 10:1-10; Ephesians 4:24; Galatians 2:20-21.

Let's continue from where we stopped last time on the meaning of Righteousness and all its blessings and benefits to us:.

17. RIGHTEOUSNESS IS LIVING BY FAITH:
The righteous lives by faith. Whatever is not of faith is sin and unrighteousness. Every unbelief is calling God a liar. Therefore living a righteous life is living by faith like a son of God. It is living like a king by faith, living like the temple of God by faith, living like one with all your needs supplied by faith. It is walking and living in divine health by faith. If you allow sickness in your life your not walking in righteousness. Allowing sickness, fear, worry, doubts is the same thing as allowing sin and unrighteousness in your life.

Righteousness is living like an overcomer by faith without fear of the devil, evil spirits or witches, being careful for nothing, with no worries, no anxieties even in the midst challenges. Righteousness is living by faith as one already blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Not as one trying to get or attain these positions or blessings. When you are not living by faith you are not walking in right standing with God. It is called the righteousness of God because it is based on faith in His word not on circumstances. This is the God kind of righteousness. The life of God is a life of faith I pray for you, in the name that is above every other name, in the name of Jesus The Lord shall soften all your dry ground with abundant rain. Romans 1:16-17; 5:17; 14:23; Ephesians 2:8-9; Philippians 3:9; 4:6-7; 1Peter 5:7; 2Timothy 1:7; 1John 5:10. Romans 10:17; Hebrews 11:1,6;

18. THE FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS:
Whoever has the fear of God in his heart and seeks after the righteousness of God, not religion, is accepted and God will visit will him and reveal Himself to him. Through creation and the gospel, God is calling all mankind to fear Him and seek after His righteousness not religion. All of creation reveal God and points all men to Christ the creator of all things. All of creation declare Christ as its makers, owner and redeemer. God is not unjust to ask you to give what you don't have.

If you are not the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus don't waste your time trying to please God with religious piety or morality, that is hypocrisy. Stop trying to look for God or His righteousness, God is the one looking for you and calling you every day through the gospel of Christ to accept His invitation for Him to come into your life. The bible says in Revelation 3:20 (KJV) "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Proverbs 1:7; 2Chronicles 16:9; Acts 10:35; Romans 1:16-23; 1Peter 2:24; 2Corinthians 5:21; Colossians 1:16; John 1:12;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the blood of Jesus has done for you and has made you, and no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the blood of Jesus which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Choose Jesus, choose life.
If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Loose And Bring Them! / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Wednesday October 27, 2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/10/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.