Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Anambra2021: Would INEC Later Publish The Analysis Of The Accreditated Voters? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra2021: Would INEC Later Publish The Analysis Of The Accreditated Voters? (181 Views)

Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers / AMCON Will Publish The Names Of 7,912 Debtors / Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra2021: Would INEC Later Publish The Analysis Of The Accreditated Voters? by BluntCrazeMan: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
I would really like to have INEC publish the ”ANALYSIS OF THE PARTICIPATION OF THE VOTERS IN THE ANAMBRA ELECTION”.
I would like to see the categorisations of the voters according to their Gender, Age-Brackets, Occupations, LGAs, And Wards.
This can only be possible if INEC adheres strictly to the Electronic Accreditation and Electronic Authentication Methods during the election, without giving any room for any form of Manual Accreditation Methods..
Once they accept any form of Manual Accreditation, then whatever Analysis they publish would definitely not be complete.
Re: Anambra2021: Would INEC Later Publish The Analysis Of The Accreditated Voters? by BluntCrazeMan: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lalasticlala,
Seun
Re: Anambra2021: Would INEC Later Publish The Analysis Of The Accreditated Voters? by Asiri1991: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
I'm patiently waiting for the day any of the retirees of the Nigerian security agencies will protest their retirement benefits. Then, we'll remind them of their roles in keeping Nigeria down.
Re: Anambra2021: Would INEC Later Publish The Analysis Of The Accreditated Voters? by BluntCrazeMan: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Asiri1991:
I'm patiently waiting for the day any of the retirees of the Nigerian security agencies will protest their retirement benefits. Then, we'll remind them of their roles in keeping Nigeria down.
Heheheheheeeehe..
But this is not the topic here though.

(1) (Reply)

NEDC And Its Exploits In Two Years Of Existence / Waoo Only Yoruba Nation Can Restore This Back / How Government Used National Security To Steal Evidence From Me, Thompson Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.