Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House (41889 Views)

Lagos Collapse Building: Buhari Wife, Aisha Visits Victims - Photos / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) / Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by Chika247: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2021
It is only Nigeria that people sold their Dignity because of Money.
Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by Lightorder: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2021
Infinixhot6:
Great.

I love Buhari.

Any one hating Buhari should go and hug transformer.

Sai Buhari.

A time will come when Nigerians will look for Buhari for help and they would not find him.

God's willing, nemesis will catch up with those who ganged up against your government to scuttle your good plans for Nigeria.
I am hugging a transformer before you said it , but no power in any transformer in my entire community for long. That is still one of the reasons of the hate . Finally, we don’t need that good plans again. That good plan should go to his family rather
Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by Lightorder: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Cries and Lamentations will fill this place, let me get a bucket to collect eyes water
as it is heard from your village but N25k wouldn’t let you hear even your own siblings
Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by Lightorder: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

One day your children will surely cry, by that time you might not be alive to witness it.
those in hell are allowed to witness such to make the hell more hellish. He will see them in rags begging for food for sure
Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by wealthnet: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Infinixhot6:
Great.

I love Buhari.

Sai Buhari.

A time will come when Nigerians will look for Buhari for help and they would not find him.

God's willing, nemesis will catch up with those who ganged up against your government to scuttle your good plans for Nigeria.
True talk, I say big amen to your prayer.
Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by femi4: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by UnabashedIPOB: 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
EBMedia:
President Buhari And Wife, Aisha Share Happy Moment Together At The State House, Abuja (Photos)

President Buhari and his wife, Aisha, shared happy moment together at the state House Abuja today when they both received President Tayyip Erdoğan of Turkey and his wife, Mrs. Emine Erdoğan to the state house, IgbereTV reports.

Aisha shared some of the photos on her Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVQi-nHsEoE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1403556/president-buhari-wife-aisha-share-happy-moment-together-state-house-abuja-photos/

Why is this IDIOT wearing his mask in such a funny way? All people wear their mask over the ears but not this guy. Why?
Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by bizzibodi(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tayipp Erdogan a real brave lion.
Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by seunayantokun(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
dawnomike:
This kain show off affection na scam... grin

Your head dey there correct man! Na real scam e be Jare.
Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by UndisputedFaith: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Feggie3:
From being a troll you don turn pastor... Ode!! What that guy told you is inevitable since you are blind to see the nearest future.
Zetty177x:

Better go and beg him to remove the curse from ur children, instead of u to de form
I don't understand why you people are typing like someone with mental disorder, how does what they are discussing concern you, well you agreed with him that your children are cursed, so shall it be for you, you dig a pit, you fall into. He has shown you the Word of GOD, and if you are not pleased, go and challenge GOD.
Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by UndisputedFaith: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
APCNig:

Lamentations coming from your household and your generations yet unborn,.
Why your life come be like this, did he mention you, you just like to waste your destiny on top another person matter, are you mentally unstable, sheee he mention you or your family, as you have typed so shall it be for you and your generation to come.
Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by Feggie3: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
UndisputedFaith:
I don't understand why you people are typing like someone with mental disorder, how does what they are discussing concern you, well you agreed with him that your children are cursed, so shall it be for you, you dig a pit, you fall into. He has shown you the Word of GOD, and if you are not pleased, go and challenge GOD.
Your utterances I send back to you down to your fifth generation.
Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by Dcaliphate(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
abdelrahman:
so how is islamize related to the stupid sh.it u spewed out?
Na 7 virgins dey move you, find somewhere go detonate yourself stu.pid bloodsuckers
Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dcaliphate:

Na 7 virgins dey move you, find somewhere go detonate yourself stu.pid bloodsuckers
dumb ass stupid nigga

How is my question related to your dumb statement?
Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by Dateyguy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mugu
Infinixhot6:
Great.

I love Buhari.

Sai Buhari.

Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by Dcaliphate(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
abdelrahman:
dumb ass stupid nigga

How is my question related to your dumb statement?
Abdel-whatever get out of my mention if u have nothing meaningful to say, u and your pedophile master
Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dcaliphate:

Abdel-whatever get out of my mention if u have nothing meaningful to say, u and your pedophile master
arindin Omo Igbo
Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by Dcaliphate(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
abdelrahman:
arindin Omo Igbo
Go detonate elsewhere please I'm not with your 7virgins
Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dcaliphate:

Go detonate elsewhere please I'm not with your 7virgins
and go and imitate Yahweh in terrorism
Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by Zetty177x: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2021
UndisputedFaith:

I feel for ur children. Curse don befall them because of stupidetty, foorisshness n ibeberism of their papa. Chai.

Children wen Dem pray for, never better,na the one with curses? I return those curses to ur children. Amen

1 Like

Re: President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House by UndisputedFaith: 2:53am On Oct 24, 2021
Zetty177x:

I feel for ur children. Curse don befall them because of stupidetty, foorisshness n ibeberism of their papa. Chai.

Children wen Dem pray for, never better,na the one with curses? I return those curses to ur children. Amen
Talk about your children which you have power over to agree a curse for them, and as you are agreeing, they will never escape it, continue agree and pronouncing what ever you wish into the life of your children, whatsoever you agreed for them is their portion as you type now, if only GOD is dead, as you have spoken and written, you will have them in full and multiple fold, as you have said and written, GOD will honor Numbers 14:28 in your life and children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU / Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians / "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.