Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3544 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by bigjackass: 2:44am On Oct 23, 2021
Jennyfha:
Hi, friends. November the 9th we are going to celebrate very happy occasion.  It is my daughter birthday, and I thought it would be fun to celebrate with a giveaway. I'm giving away 300k to 3 people 100k each to start businesses of their choice. Please tell me what type of business you are going to do with 100k. You must be in this category
1. Widow /widower
2. Student orphans under the age of 25
3. Single mother

I will required proofs before I release the funds.

I will announce the winners in November 9th at 12pm. Good luck .
hope you know that 95 percent of those that will send requests will be scammers and yahhooboys and I don't know how you can possibly outsmart them. Because your timing is even giving them enough time to compose their story and gather concrete proof to back it up. Scammers dream come true.

1 Like

Re: . by seankafor(m): 6:38am On Oct 23, 2021
I think y'all telling op not to go ahead with her proposed giveaway are somehow talking down on her intelligence and trying to forced her intentions..
She has already made up her mind and her terms and conditions.. I think she has weighed her options before arriving at this decision..

I think anyone who has contrary opinion on how she should spend her money should do same when it's his/her own turn..

This is my own humble opinion..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by akidelebolanle(f): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2021
Jennyfha:
Hi, friends. November the 9th we are going to celebrate very happy occasion.  It is my daughter birthday, and I thought it would be fun to celebrate with a giveaway. I'm giving away 300k to 3 people 100k each to start businesses of their choice. Please tell me what type of business you are going to do with 100k. You must be in this category
1. Widow /widower
3. Single mother

Happy birthday to your daughter ma. I am a widow with two children.l sell provision and pure water in my house in ibadan oyo state.i ll Iike to expand and buy more goods so I can feed my kids and pay their school fee.. I have every evidence you need ma. Thanks and more blessings.
Re: . by Jesslove(f): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2021
NL is full of fake people.
Some peeps have more than one moniker too and when it comes to money sharing, anything can happen, you will be bombarded with account details yet the money won't get to the real needy.
However, I suggest you give it to real pple in need in you environment but if you Insist on sharing it on NL- May God be with you.

2 Likes

Re: . by ahnie: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2021
The madam bugging me with mention,madam pls rest.
Thank you.
Re: . by ahnie: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

Very good advice.
Lolz op's inbox and go don full by now grin grin
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
ahnie:

Lolz op's inbox and go don full by now grin grin

As in!

Sadly, those who really need the help don't even have data to log on to nairaland. undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Teleprompter(f): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Your heart is in the right place ma.
Only God can reward you.
Kindly be very wise with your choices though
Not all poor people deserve to be helped. Some poor people are more wicked than the rich.
I like how you insist that the person must be an old member. Read through their posts and create your impression of them before you give your hard earned money to the self centered.

1 Like

Re: . by Okaforhenry6(m): 3:32am On Oct 24, 2021
Thanks for this great opportunity and happy birthday to your daughter in Addy..

Please am a student and illl gladly use this to pay off my school fees and course registrations while also getting myself some foodstuffs too

Thanks and God bless you
Re: . by akidelebolanle(f): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Jennyfha:
1. Widow /widower
3. Single mother
4. You must be a old  member ( you have to be registered from 2005 to 2019. New members ( 2020 to 2021 ) are not allowed.

Happy birthday in advance to your daughter ma. ND happy new month. May God continue to provide for u. Pls don't forget me ma.
Re: . by akidelebolanle(f): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
akidelebolanle:
Happy birthday to your daughter ma. I am a widow with two children.l sell provision and pure water in my house in ibadan oyo state.i ll Iike to expand and buy more goods so I can feed my kids and pay their school fee.. I have every evidence you need ma. Thanks and more blessings.
The Lord ll strengthen you and keep on providing for u sis.
Re: . by mastermaestro(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
seankafor:
I think y'all telling op not to go ahead with her proposed giveaway are somehow talking down on her intelligence and trying to forced her intentions..
She has already made up her mind and her terms and conditions.. I think she has weighed her options before arriving at this decision..

I think anyone who has contrary opinion on how she should spend her money should do same when it's his/her own turn..

This is my own humble opinion..

What you stated here was exactly my thought. I wonder why they are belittling the op's intelligence. I am pretty sure she had drawn a concrete plan, coupled with sound offline advice, before making it public.

It's annoying that some busybodies are busy discouraging her from doing something that would make her feel fulfilled and grateful for her child's breath of life.
Very irritating set! sad

2 Likes

Re: . by celeb4reallife(f): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Happy Birthday to her in advance.

@op, I pray I'm among the lucky people.
I'm a single mom of 8yrs old son. Life has not been easy though.

If I'm able to get the 100k, I will equip my photography business which I started lately. Due to lack of money, my operation is very limited.
All evidence are there to show you.
Re: . by Timekeeper: 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
seankafor:
Well happy birthday to your daughter in Addy..

How do you plan to verify the widows/orphans?

Like people lie for a living here undecided

By the way,as a student, I wouldn't mind using it to replace my stolen laptop which I use in running my projects and digital skills

U no fit use your cry.pto money buy laptop àbí.... The Gee wey ú dey do dey pay you na..

Op pls ignore this guy... He is rich investor
Re: . by seankafor(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Timekeeper:

U no fit use your cry.pto money buy laptop àbí.... The Gee wey ú dey do dey pay you na..

Op pls ignore this guy... He is rich investor
you see why people act fake these days?
Because people like you don't like seeing one real..

You'd rather am a church rat or I act like one Because I participated in a 100k giveaway?

Do you know most comments and posts here are from alternate accounts , because you'd probably not believe if they re real..

Now because am real here on nairaland, you now have the temerity to say rubbish..

Well I looked at op terms and conditions and I falled into those categories..
Am a student and I lost my dad too.. but if you re thinking am a church rat, you re far away from the truth and God forbid I act as one because of a giveaway..

I'll continue been real and the ones who loves me loves me as I am.. and what actually belongs to me will surely come to me..

And I ve been around since 2016 to begin acting fake on some shiits(which also falls in the op giveaway category) undecided

Good day
Re: . by Timekeeper: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
seankafor:
you see why people act fake these days?
Because people like you don't like seeing one real..

You'd rather am a church rat or I act like one Because I participated in a 100k giveaway?

Do you know most comments and posts here are from alternate accounts , because you'd probably not believe if they re real..

Now because am real here on nairaland, you now have the temerity to say rubbish..

Well I looked at op terms and conditions and I falled into those categories..
Am a student and I lost my dad too.. but if you re thinking am a church rat, you re far away from the truth and God forbid I act as one because of a giveaway..

I'll continue been real and the ones who loves me loves me as I am.. and what actually belongs to me will surely come to me..

And I ve been around since 2016 to begin acting fake on some shiits(which also falls in the op giveaway category) undecided

Good day

Stop all this bull shit story bro.....i didn't ask for al these
Re: . by seankafor(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Timekeeper:

Stop all this bull shit story bro.....i didn't ask for al these
I decided to clear you because you seem like you re a recalcitrant fool who always wants to see people wriggle on your leftovers..

You re pained because I didn't form one story or probably I didn't use an alternate account and a whole new fake profile..

Are you pained because I have something going for me and I decided to participate in a giveaway which isn't from your father?

Tell me what's your problem?
Re: . by debbydams(f): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na wa oh

Hbd to her
lol
Re: . by Sonnobax15(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
debbydams:
lol
cheesy hey ma'am
Re: . by sageb: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2021
Jennyfha:
1. Widow /widower
3. Single mother
4. You must be a old  member ( you have to be registered from 2005 to 2019. New members ( 2020 to 2021 ) are not allowed.

Good gesture, a quarter of that amount will be sufficient to register for automobile skills training at a training center in Trans Amadi Industrial layout, Port Harcourt. Hopefully
Re: . by Kasfarin(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
Happy birthday in advance..Tbh,I just got married,pls help me with the money to buy machine to continue my bedsheets business..I want to support my husband, times are very hard.
0034504795 Access bank
Re: . by Adaanna(f): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Happy beautiful birthday in advance to your princess. God bless her new age abundantly Amen.

And to your giveaway, may God perfect everything that concerns you IJN Amen.
Re: . by Bukie2000: 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
Please ma help me to use the money to start something.am a single mother
Re: . by celeb4reallife(f): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Happy Birthday to the celebrant ma.
Re: . by graciamore(f): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Happy birthday to your daughter, may God bless her new age, and make her outstanding in all her life endevours
Re: . by seankafor(m): 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Jennyfha:
1. Widow /widower
3. Single mother

happy birthday to your daughter

Remember me in your giveaway
Re: . by ately1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Happy birthday sweet heart.

Smiles

With your 100k. I will use it to pay 3kids school fees for 2years ( 25k per year each) On my scholarship scheme.

I dey train poor people smart kids for free..
No one knows future.. Any body can train smart kids you know can not afford education...

Gor bless and have a wonderful birthday night. ..
Re: . by Jennyfha(f): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
ately1:
Happy birthday sweet heart.

Smiles

With your 100k. I will use it to pay 3kids school fees for 2years ( 25k per year each) On my scholarship scheme.

I dey train poor people smart kids for free..
No one knows future.. Any body can train smart kids you know can not afford education...

Gor bless and have a wonderful birthday night. ..

Hello sir , can you please email me the proof of your scheme and ID. My email adress is jennyfhajen@yahoo.com
Re: . by ately1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
Jennyfha:

Hello sir , can you please email me the proof of your scheme and ID. My email adress is jennyfhajen@yahoo.com

Sent
Re: . by akidelebolanle(f): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Jennyfha:

Happy birthday to our darling. How is the celebration going. Pls don't forget me. I can give u proof if u want. I am a widow. With little business. God bless you
Re: . by ately1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Sent atelyi@gmail.com
Re: . by Omawumi17(f): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Good evening ma
I am a single mother of one... Happy birthday to ur daughter
I ll appreciate it if I am chosen as a beneficiary
It ll really support my perfume business as my major setback is funds
Jennyfha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed !!! / Why Are Nigerian Marriages Such A Farce? / Meet 9-year-old Suman Khatun - One Of The Fattest Kids In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.