Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3550 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Jennyfha(f): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hi, friends. November the 9th we are going to celebrate very happy occasion.  It is my daughter birthday, and I thought it would be fun to celebrate with a giveaway. I'm giving away 300k to 3 people 100k each to start businesses of their choice. Please tell me what type of business you are going to do with 100k. You must be in this category
1. Widow /widower
2. Student orphans under the age of 25
3. Single mother
4. You must be a old  member ( you have to be registered from 2005 to 2019. New members ( 2020 to 2021 ) are not allowed.

I will required proofs before I release the funds.

I will announce the winners in November 9th at 12pm. Good luck .

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: . by Ifyjos(f): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
God bless you ma but don't waste your money on scammers they are plenty here. Use the money to buy plenty of foods , clothes and medicines for the orphans , pay school fees for them. On her birthday Take your daughter to the orphanage celebrate with the orphans give them the foods , clothes and medicines. GOD will bless you plenty

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by frosy1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Happy birthday to her in advance.
Re: . by Victoria938(f): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Happy birthday to her in addy.
Re: . by FairlyUSEDpussy: 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
B
Re: . by lilvicky68(m): 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Re: . by seankafor(m): 1:27am On Oct 21, 2021
Well happy birthday to your daughter in Addy..

How do you plan to verify the widows/orphans?

Like people lie for a living here undecided

By the way,as a student, I wouldn't mind using it to replace my stolen laptop which I use in running my projects and digital skills

I have everything ready incase of any verification of any kind cc;Jennyfha

1 Like

Re: . by winnerolivia(m): 1:28am On Oct 21, 2021
Happy birthday to your daughter in Addy

I'd use the money to complete my project and school stuffs as am currently in my finals

I was also robbed few weeks back, thoor am gradually recuperating

https://www.nairaland.com/6658373/robbed-school-fees..help
Re: . by Sonnobax15(m): 6:46am On Oct 21, 2021
grin
Na wa oh

Hbd to her
Re: . by pweetyoge(f): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2021
Nice one
November 14th, my daughter clocks one. I wish I have enough cash on me to do same. But, I never sure if I go even do birthday sef.

Thank you for giving back jare.
Scammers full here o, due diligence as always.
Re: . by Bimlite(f): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Happy birthday to her in advance
Iam a single mother of one,i will use the money to start foodstuffs business
God bless your kind heart ma'am
Re: . by spit2fire4: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2021
Nice one, I see that you have been assisting people. May God bless you
Re: . by HajiaNotu: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2021
Happy birthday to your daughter.
Re: . by DESAN(f): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jennyfha:
Hi, friends. November the 9th we are going to celebrate very happy occasion.  It is my daughter birthday, and I thought it would be fun to celebrate with a giveaway. I'm giving away 300k to 3 people 100k each to start businesses of their choice. Please tell me what type of business you are going to do with 100k. You must be in this category
1. Widow /widower
3. Single mother

Good day,I'm a single mother of two beautiful kids I have been out of job for the past 4 years,my kids and I have been feeding by God's grace and help of good people..I would be very glad if I'm a partaker of this benefit.
I would like to start a sub dealer business of soft drinks in my locality so that my kids and I will have something to feed on.
Thank you,God bless you

2 Likes

Re: . by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
""'''''
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ifyjos:
God bless you ma but don't waste your money on scammers they are plenty here. Use the money to buy plenty of foods , clothes and medicines for the orphans , pay school fees for them. On her birthday Take your daughter to the orphanage celebrate with the orphans give them the foods , clothes and medicines. GOD will bless you plenty

Very good advice.

1 Like

Re: . by ahnie: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

Very good advice.
Hello marie.!

1 Like

Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
ahnie:

Hello marie.!

Madam Ahnie. smiley
Re: . by ahnie: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

Madam Ahnie. smiley
How them take close that thread.by the time I returned back,the thread has bn shut down.
Re: . by Franciscabless(f): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
I want to venture into food stuff business to help my children but no capital. God bless you.
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
ahnie:

How them take close that thread.by the time I returned back,the thread has bn shut down.

What thread is that?
Re: . by ahnie: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

What thread is that?
That fadakrismas thread
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
ahnie:

That fadakrismas thread

Oh...OK.

The one you promised me a s'alaye. grin
It was probably deleted by a mod.
Re: . by ahnie: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

Oh...OK.

The one you promised me a s'alaye. grin
It was probably deleted by a mod.
Lolz
Re: . by graciamore(f): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jennyfha:
1. Widow /widower
3. Single mother

Re: . by graciamore(f): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jennyfha:
1. Widow /widower
3. Single mother

ma I can also send screenshots from I and the father of my kids whom I have begged several times.to help me with school fees of the kids,.it is out of my 17k salary that school fees ofy kids nos deducted...ma this is in addition of my previous reply...I ready to even present myself physical if your location is close to mine, I don't mine borrow... I have really prayed to start this POS business as I already printed a banner...for it... Thank you ma
Re: . by Pavore9: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
graciamore:
ma I can also send screenshots from I and the father of my kids whom I have begged several times.to help me with school fees of the kids,.it is out of my 17k salary that school fees ofy kids nos deducted...ma this is in addition of my previous reply...I ready to even present myself physical if your location is close to mine, I don't mine borrow... I have really prayed to start this POS business as I already printed a banner...for it... Thank you ma

Have you ever taken the children and drop them with their father for some time especially the 2 older ones, I believe he will not starve his own children nor refuse them schooling.
Re: . by graciamore(f): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2021
Pavore9:

Have you ever taken the children and drop them with their father for some time especially the 2 older ones, I believe he will not starve his own children nor refuse them schooling.
I wish I can post my chat on whatapp with him as at last two weeks when I told him about their school fees he told me they can stay at home for now...am managing as a teacher, if they eventually stay at home for now who will look after them?
Re: . by Duchessree(f): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nice, God bless you op
Re: . by Pavore9: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
graciamore:
I wish I can post my chat on whatapp with him as at last two weeks when I told him about their school fees he told me they can stay at home for now...am managing as a teacher, if they eventually stay at home for now who will look after them?

I understand but this is beyond Whatsapp chat. On a weekend get some of the things of the children and take the children to wherever their father is and leave them with him, it will dawn on him that nurturing kids is not an easy task.

Back in the early 2000s we had this neighbour and his family then in Lagos. He got a job at a quarry in Ewekoro, Ogun State and the arrangement was him coming home during the weekends, after about 2 months or thereabout he stopped visiting his wife and kids who were still in primary school then and even stopped providing for them. Rent expired, he was least bothered and the second hand clothes the woman was selling was barely enough to sustain them.

Their things were thrown out and they had to squat with neighbours. On a Sunday the woman dressed up the kids and headed to Ewekoro with them, got to where her husband lived and met him at home, dropped their children with him and left for God knows where. By mid-week he came back to our neighbourhood with their kids looking for his wife and willing to talk things over.

Don't carry the load alone, they are also his children.

5 Likes

Re: . by ahnie: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Op please go to ophanages use the money to buy things and share to them.
Some persons and sob stories it's their trade marks.

Op,don't forget use the money buy things and share to the less privileged around you.
Pls ignore every pms they're sending to you.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Jennyfha:
1. Widow /widower
3. Single mother

Happy birthday in advance to your daughter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress,ronke Oshodi Oke Leaves Husband / Pregnant Wife Storms Church, Scatters Nollywood Actor's Wedding To Girlfriend / //////////////////////////////////

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.