Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Need Hope - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Hope (343 Views)

What Do You Think Is The Way Forward For Nigeria? Is There Any Hope? / I Hope I Dont Reincarnate As A Nigerian Woman / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Hope by Janetwills: 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Please nairalanders I opened this a acct new, I'm an old user in nairalander, I have a very critical problem right now which involves life and death
My brother had a very nasty accident today
I need funds to pay medical bills
I can't type much here
Please I really need 20k by tomorrow to save my brothers life
Somebody help please, I'm hopeless
Fbn
Re: I Need Hope by AskProf: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
You very funny.

Your brother had a life threatening accident and, you felt ashamed that you had to open a new account to ask for help.

You appear like a slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Hope by Janetwills: 7:09am On Oct 21, 2021
AskProf:
You very funny.

Your brother had a life threatening accident and, you felt ashamed that you had to open a new account to ask for help.

You appear like a slowpoke.
Thank you
God bless you
Re: I Need Hope by Janetwills: 7:24am On Oct 21, 2021
Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy" (Matthew 5:7). "This verse means if you give mercy, you shall receive it," says Anna, age 9. "It reminds me of the golden rule, 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. '"
Re: I Need Hope by AskProf: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2021
Janetwills:
Please nairalanders I opened this a acct new, I'm an old user in nairalander, I have a very critical problem right now which involves life and death
My brother had a very nasty accident today
I need funds to pay medical bills
I can't type much here
Please I really need 20k by tomorrow to save my brothers life
Somebody help please, I'm hopeless
Fbn

No pictures, not even phone number or address for those have some help to render?

What I've just done is the help I could: I have neither silver nor gold to offer. I myself need plenty of them.

So, if you're not a scam, you should include pictures, phone number & address for those who are touched & are willing to assist, in reaching you.

Know that I have nothing against your begging: the world is now tough but, giving stupid reasons is scam.

What happened to your Access Bank account, Assam Unwana Samuel?
Re: I Need Hope by AskProf: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2021
"Janetmills"

Re: I Need Hope by Stanchem029: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2021
The guy will soon disappear and reappear with a new moniker.

(1) (Reply)

Chikwendu Had An Affair, Preferred To Preserve Shape Than To Feed Children,’ Fan / Ceiling Fan For Saĺe (ox) / Lady Slaps Man Who Tried To Propose To Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.