Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Lady Slaps Man Who Tried To Propose To Her (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Slaps Man Who Tried To Propose To Her (video) (344 Views)

Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Slaps Man Who Tried To Propose To Her (video) by Sparofire: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
A video has surfaced online showing the moment a lady slapped a man who tried to propose to her.

According to Remedy blog, the incident took place at Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma Edo State.

The dude could be seen on his knees with a ring in his hand hoping to get a positive response but was unarguably surprised when violence prevailed instead.

The lady who wasn’t moved by the chants of excitement coming from the crowd went ahead to throw some rhetorical questions at the lad and the climax of it all was when she forcefully hit his cheek with her palm.

Watch: https://sparonews.com/lady-slaps-man-who-tried-to-propose-to-her-video/

Re: Lady Slaps Man Who Tried To Propose To Her (video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
Wai women full ground looking for husband
Re: Lady Slaps Man Who Tried To Propose To Her (video) by Ayo081(m): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
He deserves that slap undecided
Re: Lady Slaps Man Who Tried To Propose To Her (video) by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ayo081:
He deserves that slap undecided
What did he do to deserve the slap? undecided
Re: Lady Slaps Man Who Tried To Propose To Her (video) by Ayo081(m): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What did he do to deserve the slap? undecided

I really don't know or don't know to tell, but he deserves it undecided
Re: Lady Slaps Man Who Tried To Propose To Her (video) by Ammishaddai: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
That is the best medicine for a simp
Re: Lady Slaps Man Who Tried To Propose To Her (video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2021
Lol.. grin cheesy grin...

Some guys can be very annoying. They just like to cross boundaries.

The girl should have just left him there. The slap was not necessary.
By the way,what was she doing with him in the first place?

If i know I can't marry you, I won't date or even go anywhere with you in the first place. So what's all this yeye forming after following him out?
Mtchew!

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Distress / Our Dreams Are Dying Down.who Will Be My Mentor? / Do You Find Yourself Overthinking All The Time? Watch This And Thank Me Later!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.