Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ronaldo Is The Problem Of Man U Not Coach OLE (opinion) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Is The Problem Of Man U Not Coach OLE (opinion) (1457 Views)

Man Utd Coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Makes Clear Paul Pogba Transfer Decision / Why Arsene Wenger Will Not Coach Any Premier League Club / Pogba & Lukaku Arrive At Man U Training In Matching N140m Rolls-royce Wraiths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Is The Problem Of Man U Not Coach OLE (opinion) by Kingju: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
viktor105:
You don't know what you are saying. What do you know about CR7. Fool like you. Your generation can't have someone like CR7.
ok, your generations nko?
Re: Ronaldo Is The Problem Of Man U Not Coach OLE (opinion) by sammyj: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Abeg leave me joor. I know you are not a Man U fan shocked shocked
Kingju:

So na trophy be game? Look at stats not trophy
Re: Ronaldo Is The Problem Of Man U Not Coach OLE (opinion) by Indispensable85(m): 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kingju:

Decieve yourself, if you remove Ronaldo goals it still has no effect on Man U, they will still be in UCL

Mumu......
He scored the only goal in their first match.
He scored the winner against vilareal
He scored the winner against Atalanta
Re: Ronaldo Is The Problem Of Man U Not Coach OLE (opinion) by skywalker240(m): 5:14am On Oct 25, 2021
Kingju:

No, I agree/disagree with you my oga, that stages you're talking of were build up stage for Man U. There were constantly building
You're just talking because of your obvious hatred for Ronaldo

Pogba said something after the Leicester match and since then he starts from the bench every match day

For almost 3 seasons Solkjaer has been unable to give the team a champion and victorious mentality

Blaming Ronaldo who came this season is just your stupid hatred for the player
Re: Ronaldo Is The Problem Of Man U Not Coach OLE (opinion) by skywalker240(m): 5:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Kingju:
last 2 season? where did Man U end in table last 2 seasons?
Man Utd were 12 points clear at the top of the table last season, before Man City overtakes them with more than 10 points

A Klopp or even a Paulo Foncesca would not be that foolish to throw away a 12 point lead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barcelona Fc Fans Thread: For Only The Catalans: / Nigerian Fathered Nhl (ice-hockey) Player Jarome Iginla / Robin Van Persie Had New Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.