Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out (73197 Views)

Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp / Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Stankovic22: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Skit
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Sunday2021: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Now I understand why Nigerians government refused to authorize use of firearms. Just imagine one of them carry gun. We for don dey type RIP in nairaland.
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by AmazingELixir: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
undecided

I hope that his daughter is not an off shoot of a friend's sister entanglement in time past..

Me mah no even trust that Charles Okocha he presents himself no different from his friend...birds of a feather.
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by mozona(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
another cruise again
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by QueenOfLagos(f): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
See him strong cursed face like grinding stone..

Spits angry

Bambiala grand daddy
Cc mynd44 lalasticIala
This is against rule 10
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Bishopino: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
Publicity stunt..
No be another person's friend, him pregnant him daughter born that him so called daughter at the age of 18. Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by godofuck231: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
First it started as a mother fvker, wife fvker then now he’s a daughter fvker
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Unlettered: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Bridget95:
you are Wise. Looks like a skit

See as you call me wise sef…

Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by JackWolfskin: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Unlettered:
I dont really trust anything these days. To me thats just a skit. How much be windshield?

And why does it have to be at a market place area?

So many questions and few answers.

A script or a skit!

The price of the windshield is the opportunity cost for vitality.

A shovel just happens to be in reach in less than 5 seconds?

Please

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by princewarri1985: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
GOFRONT:
Girlchild.....

The way toto dey scratch them at 17 ehn!!!

God pls abeg you, dont give me a girlchild....
You go see am say na girls you go born full everywhere, God please dont give me any girl child was my national anthem while growing up, and guess what? To i have 3 daughters no son, BROS DONT EVEN SAY THAT THING IN YOUR MIND SELF
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by AJohnnasa(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
Why did he concentrate only on the front glass though? Abi dem go soon tell us say na stunt?
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Unlettered: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
JackWolfskin:

A script or a skit!

The price of the windshield is the opportunity cost for vitality.

A shovel just happens to be in reach in less than 5 seconds?

Please

My thought exactly, and who doesnt know what charles is capable of doing for that attention?
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Sweetcho: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
Next time again!
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by yanabasee2: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lightorder:
dumb comment made in a very bad English language

lol...

You think I am here to impress imps like you..
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Nnamaka1: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Looks like a Nollywood movie. Why smash just the front windshield. That's very cheap to replace na. Also no face punching was observed. Looks made up to me
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by sofiscatedmoron: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
This is a movie, OK who was shooting the camera

Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Bayyajidda(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
Joysticks:
If his friend was a politician he can't try that.Most of this small small girls are politicians concubines.

Rubbish.
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Bridget95(f): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
Unlettered:

See as you call me wise sef…
I just over rate you,
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Bridget95(f): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
I
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by akdjr(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
What if this is just a comedy skit. I can't have any sexual relationship with a Minor but I can't just see my daughter inside a car and I will assume the guy is a rapist
igbowoman:

Try that on a 15 year old with normal parents you wont find the fingers to type rubbish let alone the eyes to see what is being typed.
Rape apologist
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by poweredcom(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
This is kilo bustop for ikate surulere na hahaha front of nnobi street

This look staged to me ...I don't trust Charles
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by KarmaSoldier: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
QueenOfLagos:

This is against rule 10
You don see say first to do no de pain ba?! grin... You were warned severally but you never listened..
This was them warning you early January this year when you started the underground trolling

Jabhunter:
Olamide Bamidele... Your own na to de ass lick any post mocking me plus writing my name all over nairaland.. Continue kwo

Old ugly fool without sense grin

Cc 9Stamp
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Kyf1: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
Why will you move your kids close to a friend
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
zedegit:

How many men will he fight when he didn't train his daughter well.

The video wasn't clear. Is the girl up to 18 years. That 'friend' na bahdmahn.
That girl is just 15 years o..
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Munzy14(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
SavageResponse:
Probably a comedy skit cheesy
Same thought...Wind screen na 30-40k

Case closed...grin

These guys do anything for publicity.
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by ensamy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
That's how Charles got her mother pregnant.
He is scared same thing happened to the daughter. Mbanu grin he just break the cycle.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by AsawanaDgreat: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
That one no be friend again nah
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Exactly my thought
SavageResponse:
Probably a comedy skit cheesy
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Cardealer2021(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
DeanOlamide:

I said she was my student and then she was just 15, got pregnant 16 and this year 17years ..

Same age with Charles daughter ….

Is that an adult ?
So bad that's mean karma playing back at Charles
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by SunTzu123(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Are we so dumb we don't recognise this is scripted?
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Digmygold: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Devilish dogs like this one and Ubunja who have turned several women into single baby mamas are always fighting for their fugly already used born olosho daughters not to get defiled meanwhile their punnas are already worse than Express Roads and deep wells before age 9. Dem no know say Karma no dey miss im address.
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Digmygold: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
careytommy37:
Looks like a publicity stunt cos it's mad a man of Charles' stature would not have trained his daughter properly for her to willing to date sugar daddies as a young teenager

He turned other women to single mothers and now desperate to protect his already loose daughter who will also be made a single mother by men like him. Its Karma. It has caught up with him. "Charles stature" my foot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enita Odugbemi: I Thank God For Giving Me Very Big Boobs (Photos) / Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs / Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.