Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out (73171 Views)

Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp / Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by nathpope(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE A PUBLIC STUNT TO ME?
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Digmygold: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
ensamy:
That's how Charles got her mother pregnant.
He is scared same thing happened to the daughter. Mbanu grin he just break the cycle.

I dey tell you.Na dem dey try hard to protect their already loose daughters as if they forgot Karma exists. Okocha and Ubunja don dey chop their Karma.
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Almaiga: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
rigarmortis:

The way your mama take dey hustle wey condom come burst wey make you enter this "world" abi?

Lol. You too sabi. I no know day your mama Don gist you

Cc; Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 this man broke rule 2.
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Bighead9: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
googlepikins:

I did not know fulani bandits and Boko Haram people can laugh o. Even in their poverty?

Seems you are hungry, oya open your Mouth cool
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by LivingTribunal: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
He spoiled her.. Now she need to have a taste what it's like

Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Unlettered: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Bridget95:
I just over rate you,

What? No dont… i’ll get used to it, i promise cool
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by HustlePro: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
SavageResponse:
Probably a comedy skit cheesy
u sabi grin grin grin
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Lightorder: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
yanabasee2:

lol...

You think I am here to impress imps like you..
that is a skunk defecating
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Lightorder: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
nedekid:

Eyaa, you found out four fingers were pointed back at you when you pointed at that guy as stupid right?
boychild
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Charly68: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
This one na first warming...that guy is not easy oo..so his acts in movies are just a child's play ..spoil my daughter ,I finish your life style..let that man do his worse
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by petitejolie(f): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lol. What they do to other people's children dey don't want to take that. You these men will purposely go looking for young girls to sleep with but wen it's ur daughters u will be crying foul.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
if true, they should gather and break that stupid friend's head and burn that his car angry angry angry
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Dipwater(m): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
Publicity stunt.they acted the script well .good job
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Noblewealth(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
If I am to be in his shoe I will do more.. Fake and useless friends everywhere... It really absurd
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by charixel: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Read some comments and realize how some people's reasoning is very shallow.

What do you call him? A friend who is supposed to be like a father to the girl as well & impact value instead na to take the girl out up to the stage of wanting to have his way.

I said it before and will say it again. If you have those around you shouting my bestie of life, paddy mi plz open one eye and close one eye cos most are around you for the benefits when matter enter then you will understand better.
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by nedekid: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lightorder:
boychild
Girlchild undecided
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by SATANlST: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
your daughter issa hoe. me sef go Bleep am
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by SATANlST: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mercychen:
That his friend though. Why would he even chose his friends daughter of all girls? A teenager for that matter... he should be arrested for child abuse. Nonsense!

Some men are just shameless and Senseless. Your friends daughter...??

ask ned
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
You all believe his friend wanted to sleep her? Take her out yes, but sleep with her, not at all.

Why una naive like this?
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by yanabasee2: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lightorder:
that is a skunk defecating

Yeah exactly how you were birthed... A skunk defecated you like a piece of shit ... You stink...
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by hardon1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
I feel this is scripted though, but if it's true then make e ready to fight tire...

E don Bleep people daughter and he expects no one to touch his daughter.
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by GRACEGLORY: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
neonbash0:

The girl turned 15yrs old this year. I think around April. That means she's underage for anything relationship or any outing without her parents consent. If this story is true. That's what oyibo people calls grooming. Before you know it water go don pass garri

Even if she’s over age at 99yrs. He friend’s daughter, was he mad. Girl wey dey call you uncle abi daddy.
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by abbaashiru(m): 1:15am On Oct 22, 2021
Cardealer2021:

Guy you no know how things work what do you expect him to do cry shoot him or what if to say Charles play anyhow play asaba for no contain am ooo
So now you that knows how things work have you seen the other thread that someone said it's a skit? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Cardealer2021(m): 7:12am On Oct 22, 2021
abbaashiru:
So now you that knows how things work have you seen the other thread that someone said it's a skit? kiss kiss kiss
My bad no vex bros wink
Na scene from a movie grin grin cheesy
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Nwagod26: 7:15am On Oct 22, 2021
[quote author=Joysticks post=106921158]If his friend was a politician he can't try that.Most of this small small girls are politicians concubines.[/quote

I guess you just spoke out of your anus cos stupidity reigns supreme in you. A man rescued the daughter from the hands of a devourer and you are here likening the situation to those of politicians. Anuofia, this is how you would say the girl has a choice to make]
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Blessed4sure: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2021
Nwagod26:
You spoke my mind
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out by akdjr(m): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
I hope you have read the interview that it was a snippet from a movie..
igbowoman:

Try that on a 15 year old with normal parents you wont find the fingers to type rubbish let alone the eyes to see what is being typed.
Rape apologist

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture / Davido Acquires A 2017 Porsche 911 Car For Himself, Shows it off (Photos, Video) / Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.