Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp (48073 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation / Kidnapped Corpers, Jennifer Awashima Iorliam & Joseph Zakaa Regain Freedom (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by naikeboy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lie Muhammad should deny this na
Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by stinechykee: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
LBuhari and his Fulani Bandits brothers waht to make sureelement everybody in Nigeria so that they can achieve their Othman Dan Fodio so that they can completely fulfill the Caliphate in Nigeria but they should wait before Biafra is actualised before they can do that
Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by stinechykee: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
BadNews:
Gunmen suspected to be bandits have abducted a prospective Corps member, Iorliam Jennifer Awashima, Reports.

It was gathered by , that the Benue State University graduate was on her way to the NYSC camp in Kebbi State for the 2021 Batch C Stream One orientation course, when she was abducted alongside other passengers.

The incident happened on Wednesday, October 20, around Zamfara axis. The driver of the vehicle and some others were said to have managed to escape.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5589177341097880&id=100000170078734

Facebook user, Susan Nenger wrote As Sighted By .

Also confirming the incident, Benue activist Ukan Kurugh, urged anyone with useful information to contact: 07032164404 or the nearest police station.

Source: BLOG
Is it not high time to scrap this rubbish NYSC that is not useful to anybody??

1 Like

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by obyrich(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mryacks:

I don't understand why they will not suspend this scheme for now (at least in high risk States) until the security situation gets better. My cousin just traveled to Yobe state for hers on same day....I could see how visibly worried and shaken the whole family was until she arrived camp safely...
And family will still be shaking each time she will be either coming home or going back to her place of primary assignment. We need to love ourselves more, biko.
Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
Any Southerner posted to serve in the North should reject it, PERIOD!
Last year, a Relation was posted to that useless, God-forsaken Bauchi State, we encouraged her to reject the nonsense and she did.
She did her POP today in Lagos.

USELESS NYSC angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
obyrich:
And family will still be shaking each time she will be either coming home or going back to her place of primary assignment. We need to love ourselves more, biko.

That's one fuuuucking full year of apprehension mehnnnn, can't deal.
She should have declined or redeployed.
Useless NYSC

1 Like

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by divineappo(m): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
Only a fool, will read daily news of insecurity in Nigeria, and still decide to go for NYSC

2 Likes

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
omoolokunEsin:
She's a fool, period.

Seriously, you took the word from my mouth, I'm really tempted to call her that. But I'll say that the family that allowed her to go there is extremely foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by Bbqekpa: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
post=106922276:
We pray she comes back home to her family safe and sound.

So shall it be in Jesus name. �

Prayers going up.

You saw that also?
You even have time replying such comments.

Welcome to Nairaland, where stupidity reign Supreme.
And then you really see the numbers between sane and insane posts!
Lost generation!
We only pray the next generation gets it right.

Welcome to Nairaland once again!

Hold your lovely daddy accountable.
The likes of you brought us where we are today.
Blood is on your head and same for your entire generation.
You shall never escape the wrath that is to come
Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by Cousin9999: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Until things cool down, they need to make some changes in NYSC.
Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by miky(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Avoid Northern Nigeria at all costs, the place is becoming worse than Somalia..

1 Like

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by SAFEENG: 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
Urhobo Master class starts soon.

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by IbileIfe: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
We repeatedly warned all graduates from southern Nigeria to refuse going to northern Nigeria for NYSC.
I will not feel sorry for anyone of our brothers and sisters who refuse to be reasonable and prefer to go on suicidal journeys to northern Nigeria.
Ignorance may be an excuse, but stupidity is a choice.
Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by IbileIfe: 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
divineappo:
Only a fool, will read daily news of insecurity in Nigeria, and still decide to go for NYSC
Nigeria is full of such fools.
I don't pity them.
She got what she chose.
Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by IbileIfe: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
stinechykee:
Is it not high time to scrap this rubbish NYSC that is not useful to anybody??
NYSC is a conduit for corruption.
It is not for national unity.

Nigerians were safer and more united before NYSC.
Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by calcal: 1:57am On Oct 22, 2021
People talk several times stop this NYSC dey no agree.

Look at a beautiful young girl passing through this shit, the family nko?

1 Like

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by Ayodeji2k14: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2021
They will surely destroy her vagina before releasing her.

1 Like

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 22, 2021
dfrost:

Are you kidding or what?

Seriously that was what I heard. It was even featured in a popular Hausa TV series "Kwana Casa'in" or "Ninety Days", shown on Arewa24 channel.
Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2021
prophetfire:

You have not arrested your useless asshole Buhari

Firstly, How does the "useless asshole Buhari," as you said, became 'mine'? Only a " local champion" think anybody that lives in a particular region is an an indigene of that region.

Secondly, let's assume I'm a Northerner, the question is 'Do you think all the Northerners --Muslims & Christians, PDP supporters & APC stalwarts, and even apolitical-- supported & voted for Buhari?'

If u said "Yes," my lquestions are "All Yoruba support Tunubu? All Igbos support PDP & IPOB? All Niger Deltans voted for Goodluck Jonathan?"

Even to literates, ignorance is a curse.
Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2021
criminalmindz:
You get sense scatter. Which one be driver manage to escape..
Hmm...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Corper From Nightclub Killed In Abuja / Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp / Bus Carrying Corpers From Delta NYSC Camp Explodes (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.