Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,676 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Deleted All Chinwetalu Agu Videos On My Computer.... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Deleted All Chinwetalu Agu Videos On My Computer.... (2472 Views)

Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him / Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) / Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Deleted All Chinwetalu Agu Videos On My Computer.... by Simdyofficial(f): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2021
tsdarkside:

infact,any nollywood movie that any igbo act in it should be boycotted....

you wish us dead,but you still want us to like you....

you are all mad in south east....!! angry angry
make una hold am oo.. Na so madness dey start. Before you know. Na to enter street with pangolo and nylon
Re: I Deleted All Chinwetalu Agu Videos On My Computer.... by emetisuccess(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2021
Nothing come out bru
Re: I Deleted All Chinwetalu Agu Videos On My Computer.... by SURElee(f): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2021
His movies you had on your laptop that you deleted, he was paid to act in them, isn't it? So deleting them , how does it them affect him? He has built his houses, trained his kids and living his life and making his choices with the available time he has left with his maker. You are here hating on him for choosing to stand with Biafra. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs.

If Nigeria was a country with structure, he would still be making income from the movies you deleted, same way Michael Jackson is still making money from his works even in death.

So your deleting his movies doesn't affect him in anyway because he doesn't know you exist. He is living his life, try and live yours without hate and while at it realize people won't always live a life that you will like because they are humans.
Re: I Deleted All Chinwetalu Agu Videos On My Computer.... by Whois(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
I am sure they were Pirated copies, you should report yourself to the nearest police station

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic On The Big Friday Show With Basketmouth With Pictures / Late Nollywood Icon, Enebeli Elebuwa, Buried In Lagos / Maheeda Attacks Blogger On Twitter For Asking To Stop Posting Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.