Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! - Autos (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! (31359 Views)

Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside / X-fire Is Back And Better -pre-order The Cleanest 2006 Honda Accord From Fhemmmy / Pre-order The Cheapest Clean Title Cars From EUROPE,U.S.A & CANADA & Pay Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 3:44am On Sep 12, 2011
More pics 2004 Acura TL N2.28m to land tincan port lagos

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 3:49am On Sep 12, 2011
2003 NISSAN PATHFINDER SE
STE. # 418
City LINTON
State IL
Phone 08020589366
BBpin25842477
Price N1.65m
to land tincan port.
Additional Comments

Vehicle Specifications
VIN: JN8DR09Y63W800369
Odometer: 85,801 mi
Transmission: Not Specified
Engine: 6 Cylinder
Drive Train: 4 Wheel Drive
Exterior Color: PEWTER
Interior Color: BLK
Interior Type: Cloth
Body Style: MPV
Doors: 4
Stereo: Cassette Tape
Top Type: Sun Roof

Equipment Included
2 Captain Seats 1 Bench 4 Door 5 Passenger Seating 50 State Emissions
ABS Brakes Air Conditioning CD Changer Cruise Control
Fog Lamps HomeLink Luggage Rack Maintenance Book
Owner's Manual Power Locks Power Mirrors Power Steering
Power Windows Rain Shields Rear Defroster Rear Wiper
Running Board Security System Steering Wheel Audio Control Step Bumper
Tilt Steering Wheel Tinted Windows Trailer Hitch - Bolt On Trip Counter
US EPA Label Warranty Books Wheels - Alloy

CAR NO 101

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 3:51am On Sep 12, 2011
More pics

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2011
cool cars pre-order yours from USA today!
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 2:51am On Sep 14, 2011
cool
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2011
2008 LEXUS ES 350

STE. # 418
City LINTON
State IL
cool
Price 4.3m Landing tincan port
Additional Comments

Vehicle Specifications
VIN: JTHBJ46G382258545
Odometer: 35,613
Transmission: Automatic
Engine: Not Specified
Drive Train: 2 Wheel Drive
Exterior Color: Red
Interior Color: Black
Interior Type: Leather
Body Style: Sedan
Doors: Not Specified
Stereo: Cassette Tape
Top Type: Moon Roof

Equipment Included

CAR NO 102

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2011
More pics

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2011
How much would it cost to get down to tincan car number 96 i.e civic 03/04 but manual transmission. Thanks
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 7:21am On Sep 15, 2011
saxywale:

How much would it cost to get down to tincan car number 96 i.e civic 03/04 but manual transmission. Thanks

Saxywhale,

Thank you for your business. Please see your car below.

2004 HONDA CIVIC

STE. # 418
City LINTON
State IL
Phone 08020589366

Price N1.27m landing cost Tincan port (N156 to $1)
Additional Comments

Vehicle Specifications
VIN: 2HGES15504H590164
Odometer: 136,327 
Transmission: Manual
Engine: 4 Cylinder
Exterior Color: Blue
Interior Color: Gray
Interior Type: Not Specified
Stereo: Not Available
Top Type: Not Specified

Equipment Included
Air Conditioning

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2011
Thanks for the prompt response. Thats a very clean ride i must confess. I guess landing cost to tincan still means i would clear the car myself after it arrives in lag? Would need it for xmas in Naija. Would contact u 1st week in november if i dont get a better deal elsewhere.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 1:17am On Sep 16, 2011
saxywale:

Thanks for the prompt response. Thats a very clean ride i must confess. I guess landing cost to tincan still means i would clear the car myself after it arrives in lag? Would need it for xmas in Naija. Would contact u 1st week in november if i dont get a better deal elsewhere.

Yes. Landing at Tincan means you would need to clear the car. (I could get one of the agents on here to do the clearing, that way you have it at your doorstep). You would need to beat the Xmas rush/shipping schedules if you plan to use the car for Xmas in Naija, as that's one part we have no control over. I'd advise you order early enough so that the car will be waiting for your arrival rather than vice-versa. Thank you for your business.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2011
cool
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2011
Exotic rides on sale. Pre-order yours from USA now.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2011
[size=14pt]The time has come[/size]
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2011
[size=14pt]to buy your dream car.[/size]
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by wafer247: 5:16am On Sep 22, 2011
Please can you get me the prices of HONDA ACCORD 2011, SIENNA 2007 and CAMRY 2004. You can also get me the estimated prices of clearing them. Thanks and hope to get a feedback from you.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2011
wafer247:

Please can you get me the prices of HONDA ACCORD 2011, SIENNA 2007 and CAMRY 2004. You can also get me the estimated prices of clearing them. Thanks and hope to get a feedback from you.

Certainly. Your car will be posted soon.

Thank you for your business.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2011
2011 HONDA ACCORD SDN LX [size=14pt]Christmas ready[/size]

STE. # 418
City LINTON
State IL
Phone 08020589366
Price N3.45m Landing cost tincan port
Additional Comments

Vehicle Specifications
VIN: 1HGCP2F31BA087234
Odometer: 2,764
Engine: Not Specified
Drive Train: Not Specified
Interior Color: Tan
Interior Type: Cloth
Doors: Not Specified
Stereo: CD Player
Top Type: Hard Top Roof

Equipment Included
Air Conditioning Airbags Cruise Control Power Brakes
Power Door Locks Power Steering Power Windows Tilt/Telescope Wheel

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2011
More pics

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2011
wafer247:

2004 TOYOTA CAMRY SE (A4)

STE. # 418
City LINTON
State IL
Phone 08020589366,
BBpin 25842477
Price 1.42m landing cost Tincan port

Additional Comments

Vehicle Specifications
VIN: 4T1BE32K24U321445
Odometer: 146,035 mi
Engine: 4 Cylinder
Interior Color: Gray
Interior Type: Not Specified
Top Type: Not Specified

Equipment Included
Air Conditioning Alloy Wheels Cruise Control Power Brakes
Power Door Locks Power Mirrors Power Steering Power Windows

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2011
More pics

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2011
wafer247:

I have Siena 07 --- 46k miles--- N4.5m to land tincan

and Siena 08 78k miles ---- 2.5m to land Tincan
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by wafer247: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2011
@ shawonlese, thank you for your reply. will get back to you sir.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 5:23am On Sep 24, 2011
wafer247:

@ shawonlese, thank you for your reply. will get back to you sir.

No problem. I look forward to get you your dream car.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 6:35am On Sep 24, 2011
@ Adee Cross
@ Kitan
& Santali, -----on BB

My mtn BB network has been terrible for the past couple of days.

Could you send me your emails so that i can send you your cars.

@ Santali I have a 2006 Honda Element to land tincan for 2.28m.
Thank you for your interest in our service.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2011
[size=16pt]Dear Customer,

The Shawonlese Auto Sales LUXURY SALES EVENT is here AGAIN! These vehicles are all 2011 model vehicles across all luxury line makers such as BMW, Lexus, Mercedes Benz, Cadillac, Land Rover etc, All our vehicles are in excellent condition and we provide a free car history report for your convenience. If a vehicle you are interested in is not included, please feel free to contact us by phone, email, or blackberry messenger.[/size]
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2011
2011 BMW 535I

Vehicle Specifications
VIN: WBAFR7C51BC607877
Odometer: 6,604 mi
Exterior Color: SPACE GR
Interior Color: EVE
Stereo: CD Player
Top Type: Moon Roof

Equipment Included
50 State Emissions ABS Brakes Air Conditioning Cruise Control
Fog Lamps Front Center Console Heated Seats Heated Seats - Front
Keyless Entry Maintenance Book Memory Seat Navigation System
Owner's Manual Paddle Shifter Parking Distance Control Power Folding Mirrors
Power Locks Power Mirrors Power Seats Power Seats - Dual
Power Steering Power Sunshade - Side Power Telescopic Steering Power Tilt Steering
Power Windows Premium Package Push Button Start Rain Sensor
Rain Sensor Windshield Rear Defroster Rear Power Sunshade Run Flat Tires
Sport Package Steering Wheel Audio Control Tire Pressure Monitor Tire Pressure Monitor System
Traction Control Trip Computer US EPA Label Warranty Books
Wheels - Alloy Xenon Headlights XL - Xenon Headlights

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 7:16am On Sep 25, 2011
More pics

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 7:22am On Sep 25, 2011
2011 BMW X5 xDrive35i

Vehicle Specifications
VIN: 5UXZV4C50BL411082
Odometer: 7,868 mi
Drive Train: All Wheel Drive
Exterior Color: Gold
Interior Color: Not Available
Body Style: MPV
Top Type: Hard Top Roof

Equipment Included
Air Bag - Side Curtain Air Conditioning Airbags Alloy Wheels
Antilock Brakes Child Seat Anchors Cruise Control Dual Climate Control
Heated Seats Power Brakes Power Door Locks Power Mirrors
Power Seats Power Steering Power Windows Rear Window Defroster
Tilt/Telescope Wheel Tinted Glass

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 7:23am On Sep 25, 2011
More pics

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 5:42am On Sep 27, 2011
Your dream car delivered as you like it!
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 6:03am On Sep 28, 2011
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

N1.3b Mansory Bugatti Veyron Vivere Diamond Edition Spotted At R.Mugabe Airport / VW Touareg 04 Navigation V6 Used... 500k giveaway sale SOLD SOLD / Car Deals For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.