Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts (52503 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by emmnprince(m): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
Donjovinco:
This is what I m saying about Christian characters in Nigeria, However Read the 10 reasons why the Lords prayer was invented
https://jovinletter.com/2021/10/21/10-major-reasons-for-the-invention-of-lord-prayers/

The arrangement of words and punctuations discouraged me from reading further the "10 major reasons . . . " It doesn't flow so I aborted the reading.
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by mindtricks: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
Was that really a church in the first place?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by emmnprince(m): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
kjhova:

Actually, this is what happens when the whole idea of anointing and Holy Spirit and God is a ruse!

Religion is just the opium that the controllers of the world feed to the poor mass to ensure continued control!

If the unfortunate suicide bomber knew that there was no paradise with 72 virgins waiting for him... he'd ask his amir why he's not sending his own children to blow themselves up!!!

Prophet David and Mrs. Joshua's fight is all about securing the left over bag! None of em care about Jesus, God or the sheep who have been abused for too long!

A false or bastardized religion is the opium that the controllers of the word, so to say, feed to the unsuspecting mass of people to ensure continued control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Why I like Oyedepo

He has already told all his members that his son is taking over from him after his demise. Their wont be tussle for power like what we seeing now.
You lied, David Oyedepo son is not next in line but but Bishop Abioye.
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by SolarKing1: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
IRALIFE:

Those that order through 1688 in bulk usually have a shipping company there where all the suppliers will deliver their goods. Then everything comes into Nigeria together through air or sea
Thanks so much. I'll try that.
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by ultimateprof: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Everything about TB Joshua will crumble, because it is the devil's gift. The original advocate is late already, then everything will follow!

Promise still have hope of the business resuming. She is a joker.

1 Like

Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by mindtricks: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Myer:

But that is actually unchristian.
It means he sees Winners Chapel as his church and not God's church and he runs it as a family business.

Very true. The idea of church, a charity organisation being run with donations from God people is a family business is in itself unchristian, better still satanic.
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by SolarKing1: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
1x2x3:

Use chrisvicmall they will consolidate your packages and send to Nigeria.
Thanks so much. I'll look into that.
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by Nephilim: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
shomutuski:

incorrect. SCOAN was run like a family enterprise, thats the issue. No organized structure.
stop saying thrash just to make a response. If it was run as a family business there would have been no issue at first, gets your facts right!
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Rubbiish:

Lol it doesn't matter sir!
So long there is a male figure to stand as heir to his empire, it would have saved the church a lot of chaos.
The issue is not about having heir or not. The problem is that the church lack written organisation structure, this happened because T.B Joshua was not educated. It's just like a wealthy man that died without a will.
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by jrusky(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Pls OP remove this nonsense from here. This man talking is a foolish greedy man.

Someone should tell this man to leave TB Joshua property to his family and move on. The family say go Mr man go or what else do you want?

Greediness is about to kill you on another man property and sweat. Go start your own ministry or you just get yourself in trouble for nothing.

Release all the church documents in your hand to TB family Mr man and have your peace or hide yourself forever.

Your case is like a man driving govt vehicle the vehicle will never become his even if he like let him drive the vehicle for 70 years las las na oga drop the key go end am.

Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by bigstan11787(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
PAPAFEELERS:
Church is a business set up to make the pastroprenuers and thier family rich, this is another example of it.
So the pasotr died and the church cannot continue conducting services? you see them with thier greed!!!.
Church naa business scam ooooo

Did you read that is the family that is causing trouble
to the church?
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by Teerach: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
ultimateprof:
Everything about TB Joshua will crumble, because it is the devil's gift. The original advocate is late already, then everything will follow!

Promise still have hope of the business resuming. She is joker.
Then you don't know how gullible blacks are. Most especially Nigerians. The business will still open and it will boom.
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by stinechykee: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
TheDemola:
SAMSON FOLARIN writes that the rift between the family of the late founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet Temitope Joshua, and a disciple of the late prophet is unabated over the running of the church.

https://punchng.com/battle-at-synagogue-tb-joshuas-family-disciples-crisis-worsens-trustee-alleges-threat-to-life/
Any church built on the faulty foundation will bound to collapse.I saw this coming even when TB Joshua is still alive.Aa for his wife she should not overstretch her luck because there are people that help her husband established the Church.Well fear who no fear Yoruba people that is all I have to say
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by AngelicBeing: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
sad
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by Femmyfestus: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
MufasaLion:

It's normal thing for people to die. Your dream had, and still won't have no significance.
With all due respect sir, the message wasn't for you and you are not in any way mentioned. Thank you
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by SAFEENG: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
Urhobo Master class starts soon.

Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by stinechykee: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
jrusky:
Pls OP remove this nonsense from here. This man talking is a foolish greedy man.

Someone should tell this man to leave TB Joshua property to his family and move on. The family say go Mr man go or what else do you want?

Greediness is about to kill you on another man property and sweat. Go start your own ministry or you just get yourself in trouble for nothing.

Release all the church documents in your hand to TB family Mr man and have your peace or hide yourself forever.

Your case is like a man driving govt vehicle the vehicle will never become his even if he like let him drive the vehicle for 70 years las las na oga drop the key go end am.

Nonsense!!!
Yes OP should remove this news here because it' exposed how greedy you Yorubas are.Because TB Joshua wife is a Yoruba while one of the disciples that is reporting her is from Niger Delta that is why you pick side but if the the disciple is a Yoruba man while TB Joshua wife is from Niger Delta you will change narrative.You Yorubas whom you people did not succeed to destroy will leave forever,I have said my own ooo
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by Crochet: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by habiham: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
All this so call evangelist are shameless play your roles along with her if u are not after money

1 Like

Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by Mydazz(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
I hope RCCG and Winner's Chapel will learn from this Imbruglia
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by Mummyfour(f): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
SolarKing1:
Help!!! Urgent Please!
I urgently need to order about 10 Products simultaneously from different Sellers on Aliexpress today. How can I ensure that they all deliver at same day? Because I need to use them together. Is there a China Man on Aliexpress that can help gather all over there and ensure the shipment Together for me?
email me.
I do mini importation.
I can help you
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by OdefaGirl(f): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
I don't believe the daughter
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by MufasaLion: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
Femmyfestus:

With all due respect sir, the message wasn't for you and you are not in any way mentioned. Thank you

As long as it's visible to everyone on this thread and platform, I have the right to comment.
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by franksam2009: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Baba sign the undertaking and hand over all church activities to her, simple!!!!!
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by jrusky(m): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
stinechykee:
Yes OP should remove this news here because it' exposed how greedy you Yorubas are.Because TB Joshua wife is a Yoruba while one of the disciples that is reporting her is from Niger Delta that is why you pick side but if the the disciple is a Yoruba man while TB Joshua wife is from Niger Delta you will change narrative.You Yorubas whom you people did not succeed to destroy will leave forever,I have said my own ooo

Sorry who is this You are from Niger Delta I doubt it because only fake Niger Delta do tribalism.

Now let me educate you TB Joshua wife is not a Yoruba woman she is from Delta State you failed in that.

I'm not a Yoruba but proudly born in SW and I'm not ashame of it because I'm cool with them. You failed again in that.

I never seen or known Niger Delta to be greedy people except you by supporting greedy fellow on another man's property.

Stop tribalism, find your root and stop making Niger Delta peoe look tribalist.

Good evening.

1 Like

Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by Abujaexpress: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
In Living Faith Church, the Mandate which is the ministry's constitution works out a succession plan. No need for these intrigues. Winners Chapel Int'l is a church of order and discipline

1 Like

Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by Abujaexpress: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
You lied, David Oyedepo son is not next in line but but Bishop Abioye.
In Living Faith Church, the Mandate which is the ministry's constitution works out a succession plan. No need for these intrigues. Winners Chapel Int'l is a church of order and discipline

1 Like

Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by Commentor: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Rubbiish:

The truth is there wouldn't have been power tussle in synagogue had it been tb Joshua had a son. No male figure is the reason for all these chaos

The Holy spirit couldn't be mistaken now.
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by mkoabiola: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
T. B JOSHUA BODY, SPIRIT AND SOUL WON'T BE HAPPY WHEREVER HE IS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) / Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta / Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.