Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts (52530 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by buzorcharles(m): 4:52am On Oct 22, 2021
"adding that influential followers customers of TB Joshua had been chased away, including foreigners"

Biz as usual. So none of them can survive without the synagogue?
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by HabaHaba: 5:23am On Oct 22, 2021
WOMEN ARW AWESOME PROBLEMS OF MAN SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL!!!

TB KNOWS WHY HE DIDN'T PUT THE WOMAN IN THE VOAR3OF TRUSTEES DOC.

SHE DON STRESS HIM LIFE TAYA, BUT AS A WORLD REKNOWNED MAN, WHAT CAN HE DO TO HER?

PUNISH HER BY NOT INCLUDING HER IN THE AFFAIRS OF THE CHURCH, BUT HE DIDN'T CONSIDER DOING IT COMPLETELY AND CLEARLY TO THE WORLD'S KNOWLEDGE.

NOW SHIT HITS THE CEILING AS THE SAME EVE COMES IN WITH HER DEVILISH CHARACTER.

1 Like

Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by Joyrise: 5:35am On Oct 22, 2021
jericco1:
The business part of a church is always intricate. That's why I like what the likes of Bishop Oyedeo and his Redeem counterparts did.
I am sure you know nothing about what you are saying. What did you know Bishop Oyedepo and his Redeemed counterpart did ?
Stop the evil reasoning and permutations
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by kjhova(m): 5:42am On Oct 22, 2021
emmnprince:

Oh! Science in this context again! Issokay!
You're entitled to your belief!

Every observation of phenomena, studying it and hypothesizing on it to identify its pattern and guiding principles up to formulating laws about it that is testable under constants of place, time and condition is a science. Therefore all human endeavors are scientific and knowledgeable. Otherwise is foolishness bordering on brainlessness.

If accepting a religion means opposing the above, well...
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by kingthreat(m): 5:57am On Oct 22, 2021
One reason why RCCG became great is because the founder handed over to a stranger based on divine instruction.
One reason why many churches fail is that after the death of the founder, the family especially the wives take over.
A church where a woman heads is not ideal. Women do not have that divine mandate to head churches. As we can see that many who have done have done quite badly. This is not sexism. No woman headed a religious or spiritual organization in the bible. They can be prophetesses, church leaders but not the head of the church itself.
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by jericco1(m): 5:58am On Oct 22, 2021
Joyrise:

I am sure you know nothing about what you are saying. What did you know Bishop Oyedepo and his Redeemed counterpart did ?
Stop the evil reasoning and permutations

Who are you again?
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by Sheggy13(m): 6:39am On Oct 22, 2021
stinechykee:
Who do you think you are fooling?? Is you that bigotry has eaten off your brain.You Yorubas are irredeemable sellout but we don't care
A simple Google search wouldn't hurt but I know you finding out TB Joshua's wife isn't Yoruba but from Delta won't help your Yoruba hating narrative, stupid bigot.

1 Like

Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by Femizy01(m): 7:39am On Oct 22, 2021
Mr man, Where and when did he say such?
SARSCoV2:
Why I like Oyedepo

He has already told all his members that his son is taking over from him after his demise. Their wont be tussle for power like what we seeing now.
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by IsaacEtieno(m): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2021
Everything is her husband's property... If you're a disciple or trustee and they say your services are no longer needed, no matter how good your intentions are, staying automatically makes you a threat. Just go home. God's vineyard is too big, find another place to work.
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by yetty247(f): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2021
One of the disadvantages of partnership business
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by emmnprince(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2021
kjhova:

Every observation of phenomena, studying it and hypothesizing on it to identify its pattern and guiding principles up to formulating laws about it that is testable under constants of place, time and condition is a science. Therefore all human endeavors are scientific and knowledgeable. Otherwise is foolishness bordering on brainlessness.

If accepting a religion means opposing the above, well...

You're correct in your submission and opinion. Your opinion, absolutely yours!
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by Quiny32323: 10:18am On Oct 22, 2021
SARSCoV2:

If na you, will you dash a stranger the empire?

What of the other pastor at Kaduna that was their with him from the scratch?
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by Quiny32323: 10:19am On Oct 22, 2021
jericco1:
The business part of a church is always intricate. That's why I like what the likes of Bishop Oyedeo and his Redeem counterparts did.

That shows that church is really a business empire because I know pastor Adebayor did not inherit redeem from his father rather another man of God but now e don turn family business.
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by budaatum: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sounds familiar!

This is copy pasted because it gives a more general explanation to your question:

The Shia Muslims believe that following the Prophet Muhammad's death, leadership should have passed directly to his cousin/son-in-law, Ali bin Abu Talib.
Shia Muslims also feel animosity towards some of the companions of the Prophet Muhammad, based on their positions and actions during the early years of discord about leadership in the community. Many of these companions (Abu Bakr, Umar ibn Al Khattab, Aisha, etc.) have narrated traditions about the Prophet's life and spiritual practice. Shia Muslims reject these traditions (hadith) and do not base any of their religious practices on the testimony of these individuals. This naturally gives rise to some differences in religious practice between the two groups. These differences touch all detailed aspects of religious life: prayer, fasting, pilgrimage, etc
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by Doveflies(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
SolarKing1:
Thanks so much. As a newly registered Ali Buyer, all the goods are about $1,700
I hope I can pay for that straight from my ATM. If not, what is the best option to make the Payment of at least $500 a single day pls.
I heard federal government has payment limit for d day...
Since u are buying from different buyer i suggest u buy 1 each day..
Or u buy 2 each day....
Maybe u buy for 800 dollar a day and buy 800 dollars d next day.....

1 Like

Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by petra1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
EternalBeing:
End Time things. Heavenly race is personal narrow Road. Follow only JESUS that knows the Road to Eternal Life and is currently in Heaven, not a Pastor or anybody.

We are currently living in this very Verse of the Book of Daniel and in the Book of Revelation. You still have not accepted JESUS and you still have not Prayed to irreversibly submit the Control of your Life to HOLY SPIRIT? You think you are doing me?! You are doing yourself! Very soon, e go clear for your eye!

Very thought provoking

1 Like

Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by Nephilim: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
shomutuski:

I no sabi say nah tb joshua papa you be. Nah me they talk thrash. Your parents no train you. Ashiere.

Nah why you go rot for nigeria.
if your parents trained you well, you won't be talking where elders and knowledgeable fellows are! Now run with your tail behind your back!
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by kjhova(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
emmnprince:

You're correct in your submission and opinion. Your opinion, absolutely yours!

We'll have to shake hands on this note, bro.
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by Amanda4life: 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
IM SENSING THAT TB JOSHUA MADE HIS DISCIPLES TO BELIEVE THAT THE WIFE DOES NOT HAVE RIGHT TO BE AT THE FOREFRONT, HENCE THERE IS POWER TUSSLE.
NIW THE WOMAN BELIEVE S THAT SHE HAS RIGHT OVER HER HUSBAND BUIZ BY FORCE..

NOW THE WOMAN IS SAYING WHETHER YOUR DEAD BODY LIKE IT OR NOT , I MUST INHERITS YOUR PROPERTIES.

THIS IS ALWAYS THE REWARD OF MEN LIKE THIS
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by SavageResponse(m): 7:26am On Oct 23, 2021
jericco1:

What did they do differently?
Re: Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts by IRALIFE(f): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
SolarKing1:
Thanks so much. As a newly registered Ali Buyer, all the goods are about $1,700
I hope I can pay for that straight from my ATM. If not, what is the best option to make the Payment of at least $500 a single day pls.

I'm sorry but I don't have any idea about that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta / Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) / Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.