Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) (55896 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo / Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
This is the life she wants that somadina cannot afford...
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ned Sabi better thing grin Damn I must make this Raba in excess positively

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by okrikaboi: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
skin like milk dayuuum shocked
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by ugotaya: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
See how women like to enjoy enh... stress free life na dia second name grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by Adefolarin1: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Make we talk true, this girl fine walahi.....
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by Phaaarm(m): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hahahahahh
constance500:
is the man wearing skirt?? lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by iscom(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
smiley
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sirmuel1:
You gerit? If you don gerit, forgerrit cheesy

Even with the small breast he loves her. Same with me, after character, I'm more concerned about facial beauty and moderate hips than boobs. E go still fall. As a matter of fact big boobs disgust me. Beauty doesn't fade early neither do hips. Iwotago?
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
She is beautiful no cap
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by Sirmuel1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
tutudesz:
grin and she gerit

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by IkemChris(m): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
The red sea that Moses and all Israelites use Shoe and long gown cross e reach Regina turn she use pant and bra grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by MOVIC6: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
I don't know why I ain't turned on everytime I see this kind of Daniels pics, still looks like a kid to me.
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hugged:
Shared with Caption ....

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CVSF5PXDuvK/

What happened to her breasts?
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by Joromi1: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mrkumareze:
You can't shame a shameless ...... grin
At least, she's legally married and devoid of scandals like Tonto and Tiwa.
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Adefolarin1:
Make we talk true, this girl fine walahi.....

Honestly.

There is no denying her beauty.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by airsaylongcome: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
Beach is empty for a tourist location. Off peak season most likely. She's doing good though
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by ladywise: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dear Ned, please as you are enjoying with so many wives please remember and help men who don't have money to marry and maintain one wife. Men please help your fellow men like you to enjoy this life. I just said my mind.
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by Charx122: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hugged:
Shared with Caption ....

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CVSF5PXDuvK/

This girl glows .....but I never picture her as sexy in anyways ....
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by henrijin: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
Her brezz small jor
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Regina iz now a full grown Anaconda.... but I thought Ned iz a headslammer why not go & enjoy in Jeddah.
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by neyoohhh: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sleep with hundreds or marry one old rich man for the bag, which one makes more sense?

So much better than prostitution.

Shes married and enjoying her life. Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by Kwinity(f): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mrkumareze:
You can't shame a shameless ...... grin

I don laugh tire...yeh! The sacrificial lamb grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by Murjem(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
I don't seems to understand people saying Ned is enjoying, between Ned and Regina who is enjoying who pls?

Ned made her look the way she does currently...

She for marry agbero and see how far, na that time she go no say na money be fine bobo true true.

She was beautiful no doubt, but Ned brought out the natural construct in her.

May the good lord bless him for making such a huge sacrifice on Regina and family, Oga could as well have settled with a foreigner with his Dow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
bizzibodi:
Regina iz now a full grown Anaconda.... but I thought Ned iz a headslammer why not go & enjoy in Jeddah.

Is the Red Sea for Christians alone?

Remember that Islam and Christianity are related. They are Abrahamic religions.

The Red Sea crossing by the Israelites appears both in the Bible and the Quran.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Dressed like that on holy land?

It is not a holy land.
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by witworth(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
This man is chopping best life.
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
she has small boobs,anyway bleep them
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by HITsquad: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
The last picture tho,,,, her belly button dey play hide and seek
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by daniella45(f): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
Abalado:
Your skin alone is another red Sea for Ned to cross

. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) by trevorhorace(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
where's moses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.