Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS (5267 Views)

Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) / Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial / Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by Earlystar698(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
How do the OP get all this pictures before anyone else

Go to twitter you'd see it, he isn't the first to see it

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by paramakina202: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
He is working for the government. I know that for sure

Even MNK is an agent of the FG to destabilize Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by kettykin: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
The Nigerian government is actually very lenient

Very lenient in which way
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by cybernaut(m): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2021
Still on the matter . More pic

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by Emergingnation(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

But Ikonso that died you contributed and nothing got to his family grin
His family has already been settled despite some lapses,

Igbos ain't poor people like your Ikwere tribe...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by Fahdiga(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:

The pix is everywhere on twitter.
Ok dear
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by greatiyk4u(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:

Contact and connection
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by Fahdiga(m): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Contact and connection
Hnmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by Elliotwaveforec: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
I always dey wonder. I suspect this oyingboupdate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2021
Emergingnation:
His family has already been settled despite some lapses,

Igbos ain't poor people like your Ikwere tribe...

Oga his family wasn't given a dime. There is a one million naira bet placed on this by Ijelespeaks are you ready?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by Emergingnation(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga his family wasn't given a dime. There is a one million naira bet placed on this by Ijelespeaks are you ready?
Yes was there was some lapses, the family has been settled, Igbo's aren't poor people..

Mind your business, you're not Igbo, focus on your Benin tribe...

Ikwere stunts
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by oilyngbati(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2021
Buhari dey really fall my hand I swear. Could this be the real Buhari or someone else? Why hasn’t this bast3rd terrorist killed? I wish it was Obasanjo in office, namadi cownu would been 6ft below ground now, sent to his make, lucifer in hell fire.
Buhari, I’m really disappointed in you. Imagine the terrorist namadi cownu is still allowed to wear fendi to court.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by arantess: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

oga give us update from obigbo na...

what can you say about the sit at home being observed in that area
how do you think wike will react to this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by dettolgel: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The money he used in buying that clothes would have helped late Ikonso's family. But he raised donations on live radio in short in a zone in Germany 18,000 euros was raised for only Ikonso. But go and see the wife today not a penny got to his family. Ikonso wife is currently in her father's house suffering. Despite laying down his life.
While Nnamdi Kanu is wearing a Fendi embroidered tract suite of 1.1 million naira

You should be more concerned about the wives of soldiers that lost their lives fighting boko haram. Instead of FG to pay the families their due their husband superiors are busy trying to convert them to concubine. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by Brimstone77: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Unknown gunmen haven't yet attacked for how many days now. Nothing to report. Maybe they held a break because we were attacking them back to back boosting our post on Facebook
so your posts and wailing online is preventing unknown gun men from attacking??

You must be a clown grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by PrinceOfLagos: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
In his fendi embroidered tract suite of 1.1 million naira up and down

More
Kanu is now a national hero

I know you will be so pained as you've always prayed that he's killed in detention for the role he played in deporting you from turkey
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by aimmoney9: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Opera news.... grin grin grin grin
Don't stay in dark... grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Emergingnation:
Yes was there was some lapses, the family has been settled, Igbo's aren't poor people..

Mind your business, you're not Igbo, focus on your Benin tribe...

Ikwere stunts

Oga stop talking like a fool pls. Nobody argues if Ijelespeaks is Igbo. Is Obi of Onitcha noy Igbo is Hope Uzodinma not Igbo, is Uche mefor not Igbo.
So being against MNK makes u not Igbo?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
oilyngbati:
Buhari dey really fall my hand I swear. Could this be the real Buhari or someone else? Why hasn’t this bast3rd terrorist killed? I wish it was Obasanjo in office, namadi cownu would been 6ft below ground now, sent to his make, lucifer in hell fire.
Buhari, I’m really disappointed in you. Imagine the terrorist namadi cownu is still allowed to wear fendi to court.

Buhari is just soft handy on this criminal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
arantess:

oga give us update from obigbo na...

what can you say about the sit at home being observed in that area
how do you think wike will react to this

Oga there is no sit at home in Oyigbo. Nobody is sitting at home without their ESN killing and instilling fear
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
dettolgel:

You should be more concerned about the wives of soldiers that lost their lives fighting boko haram. Instead of FG to pay the families their due their husband superiors are busy trying to convert them to concubine. grin

So you're in the same shoes with Nigeria you condemn. For the soldiers and police killed in Oyigbo wike paid their familes each 20 million naira.

For the soldiers and police killed in Imo Hope Uzodinma paid 5 million each.

For the ESN soldiers killed it's either they are denied, or called DSS. Then if they are accepted like Ikonso millions will be raised on their corpse and nothing will get to them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
so your posts and wailing online is preventing unknown gun men from attacking??

You must be a clown grin

Do you mean our post that gets to 100k views + in less than 24hours on Facebook. U no know where u dey.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Kanu is now a national hero

I know you will be so pained as you've always prayed that he's killed in detention for the role he played in deporting you from turkey

He is not coming out alive
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by Brimstone77: 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Do you mean our post that gets to 100k views + in less than 24hours on Facebook. U no know where u dey.
Soo all the military presence in the east,all the military operation in the east couldn't stop unknown gun men,but your Facebook post can??

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by Joromi1: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKayy:

Your answer
So this Ojiofor guy is Fulani? No wonder.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by dettolgel: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

So you're in the same shoes with Nigeria you condemn. For the soldiers and police killed in Oyigbo wike paid their familes each 20 million naira.

For the soldiers and police killed in Imo Hope Uzodinma paid 5 million each.

For the ESN soldiers killed it's either they are denied, or called DSS. Then if they are accepted like Ikonso millions will be raised on their corpse and nothing will get to them.

Oga use your head, so anyone that has a contrary opinion with you on any issue is now a "condemner" of Nigeria? grin grin

Since when did Nwike and Hope become FGN ? It is the responsibility of the FGN to pay wives of dead soldiers and police officers. What Nwike and Hope gave them does not in anyway absolve the federal government from paying families of the dead soldiers/police. grin grin

Please before you type something think about and ensure it makes sense. I understand that you are paid by the number of post you made but at least for the sake of posterity let it be reasonable posts.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by dettolgel: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

He is not coming out alive

It is obvious that the FGN brought him to court as proof of life. If you know you know grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by cherishmichael: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Am just speachless.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
This man grin
Is this not the man you came here to lie about his death??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The money he used in buying that clothes would have helped late Ikonso's family. But he raised donations on live radio in short in a zone in Germany 18,000 euros was raised for only Ikonso. But go and see the wife today not a penny got to his family. Ikonso wife is currently in her father's house suffering. Despite laying down his life.
While Nnamdi Kanu is wearing a Fendi embroidered tract suite of 1.1 million naira
The same ikonso you called a terrorist and hailed the boko haramized security forces for killing him??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS by Malawian(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ulunne777:
Ohamadike!
Ahu dimkpa Ahu ogologo imi ya.
This your username reminds me of two of my childhood friends, Adanne and ulunne.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mai Mala Buni And His Wife Gumsu Sani Abacha Chilling: Photo / Enugu Govt Praises Ifeanyi Alumona For Winning AFS Young Global Citizens Award / Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.