Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

“make Una Help Me!” – Uber Driver Who Was Pepper-sprayed Break Down In Tears - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “make Una Help Me!” – Uber Driver Who Was Pepper-sprayed Break Down In Tears (331 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured / Governor Ikpeazu Being Sprayed Money While Dancing In 2019 / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“make Una Help Me!” – Uber Driver Who Was Pepper-sprayed Break Down In Tears by Polymerization: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2021
#EndSARSMemorial: “Make una help me!” – Uber driver who was pepper-sprayed breaks down in tears over his seized car (Video)

The Uber driver whose video went viral yesterday due to the kind of inhumane treatment meted out on him by the Police during the EndSARS Memorial has beckoned on Nigerians to help him retrieve his car.

The man who suffered an assault from police officers stated that he left his car in a bid to seek safety after he heard the policemen were shooting, but when he came back, his car was missing.

At some point in the video, the man broke down in tears while pleading with Nigerians to help him get back his car; what he described as his only source of income and life.

Watch the video below:
https://loadedpulse.com/endsarsmemorial-make-una-help-me-uber-driver-who-was-pepper-sprayed-breaks-down-in-tears-over-his-seized-car-video/

Re: “make Una Help Me!” – Uber Driver Who Was Pepper-sprayed Break Down In Tears by Fahdiga(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2021
Sorry dear. We are in a Junta

(1) (Reply)

Reno: Charging Kanu For Insulting Buhari Is Power Abuse; Buhari Insulted Others / Godwin Maduka Stands Disqualified As His Accord Party Deputy Decamps To APC / Who Will Win Anambra Guber Election Accurate Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.