Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Who Will Win Anambra Guber Election Accurate Prediction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Win Anambra Guber Election Accurate Prediction (330 Views)

Andy Uba: I Am Very Sure I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election (Video) / Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Win Anambra Guber Election Accurate Prediction by Abohboy: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Here is an accurate prediction for how the Anambra Guber election will most likely end

We'll start off with APGA

APGA Has split into four factions with three of those four factions attempting a merger with ADC and that move would greatly weaken APGA and reduce the numbers that they'd have gotten in the poll but luckily for them they fielded Soludo an extremely popular candidate amongst Ndi Anambra and they still have the reputation and name which can carry them along for this election

APC: With many scandals following Andy Uba and the increasing anti igbo sentiment flowing out of APC it is becoming increasingly clear that APC will not win the election they may end up winning a few LGAs but for the most part they really cannot win the election especially now with the court cases surrounding Andy Uba he may even be pulled out of the race

PDP: Their candidate is unknown he has no chance and PDP stakeholders in Anambra have even started supporting the candidate of ZLP

ADC: They've gotten increased attention due to the rumours of a merger between them and a few factions of APGA and also due to their candidates new idea of involving the Umunna into governance for accountability and proper community based development a lot of people have lauded his ideas and believe he will be the next candidate but he isn't that known but it's left for election day to see the outcome

YPP: He's a thug but he will still manage to win his LGA and that's basically the end of it he has no chance at winning the election

ZLP: Their candidate has brought good ideas about development and industry in Anambra and has even gotten the support of some PDP stakeholders but ZLP is the least known political party in Anambra between the major groups vying for the seat at Awka so as far as i'm concerned he has no chance

A: Their candidate is extremely popular and his grassroot movement and media project was very well organized and the most likely case is that he will win a few LGAs and come very close to getting the seat but i'm not sure if he has enough support to be able to win it seeing as he isn't as popular as the APGA candidate

In conclusion i'd say that the parties in winning order will be between these three options

APGA
APC
PDP
A
ADC
YPP
ZLP

APC
APGA
ADC
A
ZLP
PDP
YPP

ADC
APGA
ZLP
APC
PDP
YPP

Those are just my opinion and for me the first or third option will be the final outcome of the Anambra election

(1) (Reply)

What I Expect From Northern Youths/people / Polish Priest And Business Man Thanks Gov Ikpeazu For Constructing Road / Election Rigging, Have You Seen This Video. Pls This Is Not A Click Bait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.