Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering (48731 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) / Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by Impecca(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2021
successmatters:

The man is heavy like 1 million men put together grin

God bless Mazi Nnamdi "Nelson Mandela" Kanu.

I love the sobriquet attached bro Nnamdi Kanu's name. He is of a class of Legends with Nelson Mandela
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by Buckeyemedia1: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2021
BBBmall25:
Does this man self inflicted travail really worth a British envoy presence?... Well F.G pls I plead for his pardon. He is still our brother_ and to Nigerians home and abroad a prodigal son. One 9ja 4life!
He will be thought a serious lesson.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by Buckeyemedia1: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2021
Impecca:

I love the sobriquet attached bro Nnamdi Kanu's name. He is of a class of Legends with Nelson Mandela
Well let him do @ least 13 years in prison first?
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by Grandkay21(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2021
Success master are you from igbo ukwu ,because am from there
successmatters:
The great Okwadike of Igboukwu, you have stood up to be counted. We note your presence and doggedness.

Igbo nwere mmadu grin

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by Yusman316(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2021
kettykin:
They have turned this little boy into an international hero the British VIP is coming for his trial.

This APC government needs schooling on crisis management. The Nigerian military current handling of issues is replete with lack of intellectualism and intelligence
Guy forget. The way APC is currently handling issues in the country is the same way any political party in power would. Just wait until u are in charge, then u will realise that things are not in plain black & white as u may think. Go and watch the series 'tyrant'
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by pure35: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2021
May GOD Bless ezeife for.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by samwillyco1(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2021
Like for MNK
Share for PMB

How I wish MNK is a Russian citizen PMB wouldn't have dare to arrest him like he just deed, this current Government lack WISDOM
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2021
Maks27:
nairalannders.
Please if you have a old or bad Android phone you are not using again please help me with it.
I am in desperate need of an Android phone. I am a student and I am Missing a lot without an Android
I don't mind if it's bad but repairable
Thanks in advance
My location is Ogun state
Nah the new format be this.

Where you see the one you're currently using doe updating. Oh! Lemme guess, a friend borrowed you.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by CUMIN: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2021
Ulunne777:
Ohamadike!
Ahu dimkpa ahu ogologo imi ya.

Unfortunately your lion have been tamed.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by DOTian: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
kettykin:
They have turned this little boy into an international hero the British VIP is coming for his trial.

This APC government needs schooling on crisis management. The Nigerian military current handling of issues is replete with lack of intellectualism and intelligence
Who's a little boy?
Some of you products of monarchical environments are always atarvistic in your thinking. In your warped mindset, anybody that's is not an ex General or an overdressed emir/Oni or an ex lootocrat is a small boy? Base thinkers everywhere..
In Kanu, You are looking at a Cicero! An erudite scholar with an intimidating resume in freedom fighting. A man who has contineously faced fire without shaking and you are sitting their in that your dingy owambe environment to label him a "small boy""!?
You small rat...

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by BBBmall25: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
one Nigeria kee you there anumanu unity beggar tongue tongue
is this how you'll insult us with ur language when you succeeded in making we EFIK & IBIBIO part of ur Biafra?
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by mbahdi(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hypocrisy of this evil occultic government.can there hinder alafin of oyo,or emir of kani from entering a venue if it where to be them
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by BBBmall25: 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
Advocate500:
some people need to a pay a visit to the medics.
HMMM...
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by BBBmall25: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
He will be thought a serious lesson.
The should it easy on him. He is still a Nigerian, our prodigal son
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by mafluxfire: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
those are the people bankrolling ipob
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
One of the very few who stands by his people.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by Maks27: 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Isupaefugbemi00:
Nah the new format be this.

Where you see the one you're currently using doe updating. Oh! Lemme guess, a friend borrowed you.
Not really
It's a small itel phone
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by Obyino: 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lol... truly people hate what the don't understand grin
Aloof:
In urchins voice:

IGBOS are not united.

How can a former Governor be present.

He must be a Dss agent.

People hate what they don't Understand grin
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by Vigorousguy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Grandkay21:
Success master are you from igbo ukwu ,because am from there
Nice to meet you bro. I'm from Obiuno
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by Bnladan(m): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mad people
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by airsaylongcome: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Chiboy484:
Free MNK now!!!

I don't know about MNK and his ideologies. Maybe I don't even support his ideologies. But this picture you put here is deep. Very very deep. MNK SHALL BE FREE
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
BBBmall25:
is this how you'll insult us with ur language when you succeeded in making we EFIK & IBIBIO part of ur Biafra?
please go with 1 Nigeria... and who is telling you I even want u in biafra The only reason u wish biafra remain in failed state such as Nigeria is because u are afraid of arewa conquering ur entire minority region , igbos with her population is ur only saving grace and only thing standing in-between Fulanis from conquering u now as of the time of usman danfodio. ... igbos has sacrifice enough for you people, redraw the map and join Nigeria let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by Arabaincubus: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
I hope the Federal Government of Nigeria is aware that it is the whole Igbo nation of Nigeria that is on trial and not Nnamdi Kanu.

I urge utmost caution in the treatment of Ohaneze Ndigbo's representatives to the trial before the whole thing is turned into an ethnic strife.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
successmatters:

The man is heavy like 1 million men put together grin

God bless Mazi Nnamdi "Nelson Mandela" Kanu.
Lmao Almost 200 likes for this blasphemous comparison
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by BBBmall25: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
please go with 1 Nigeria... and who is telling you I even want u in biafra The only reason u wish biafra remain in failed state such as Nigeria is because u are afraid of arewa conquering ur entire minority region , igbos with her population is ur only saving grace and only thing standing in-between Fulanis from conquering u now as of the time of usman danfodio. ... igbos has sacrifice enough for you people, redraw the map and join Nigeria let's see how it goes
with ur insult and slandering a lone, i can see how life will be for we so call minority under biafr**d. Hausa and Yoruba are enough for us! leave us in peace or we will be force to... yak ntere do kananga!
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by Ushman333: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Before them burn am and kill his family grin
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by Ushman333: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Miroslavv:

Lmao Almost 200 likes for this blasphemous comparison
They are deluded, they say religion is the opium of the masses, Kanu is the heroin of the igbos grin
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by Grandkay21(m): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Welcome bro, am from umudege did my secondary school education at holy family second.school Obiuno
Vigorousguy:
Nice to meet you bro. I'm from Obiuno
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by okoroemeka(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kudiofficial:
I’m a Yoruba person but I love the courage of this man right there!

Getting married to my Ibo gf soon.
pls marry that lady,you will never regret the decision

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) / Pictures From The Burial Of Late Justice Oputa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.