Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering (48728 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) / Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by okoroemeka(m): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
allthingsgood:

God doesn't bless terrorists
is not Moses, Joshua,jehu,etc,are they not terrorists in the eyes of the philestines,amalkittes, Hittites,,God supported these men to wage war against other tribes and wipe them off with no just cause,why did he bother even to create the philestines when he has so much hatred for them,our God is a sadistic and vengeful God that cannot forgive you if you look at a woman's boobs,but will send you straight to hellfire,I am beginning to doubt is not the bible written thousands of years ago,by very brilliant wise men to control the excess of mankind.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by okoroemeka(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
adozie:

Tell him also to advise Nnamdi to publicly call off this sit at home in the SE. It is killing the SE economy. Economic power is everything. How can you bring war into your own bedroom?
Your purported enemy will be happy to help you scatter your own bedroom. Unfortunately criminals have also hijacked the movement and are capitalizing on the chaos.

This is madness. There are other civil ways to apply pressure. Not killing off your economy and killing off your people. It is only a matter of time before the economic impact starts showing and by that time it will be too late.

Okwadike please advise Nnamdi to make a public statement on this. South easterners have become the fools.

Enough is Enough ‼️
nothing good come easy,the southeast is showing solidarity to one of its own that had sacrificed everything including ready to pay the ultimate price so we can be free, sacrificing one day out of seven days in a week is not too much a price to pay ,unity is strength

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by whirlwind7(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
BBBmall25:
Does this man self inflicted travail really worth a British envoy presence?... Well F.G pls I plead for his pardon. He is still our brother_ and to Nigerians home and abroad a prodigal son. One 9ja 4life!

Yorubas call your type oponu.
Igbos will say you are efulefu.
Ask your abboki brothers what you should be addressed as.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by BBBmall25: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
whirlwind7:

Yorubas call your type oponu.
Igbos will say you are efulefu.
Ask your abboki brothers what you should be addressed as.
what do i do with this nonsense now mbat eyen-unehe... Ask EFIK or IBIBIO man to unlock that to ur sick head. obiong aya uwot!
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
BBBmall25:
with ur insult and slandering a lone, i can see how life will be for we so call minority under biafr**d. Hausa and Yoruba are enough for us! leave us in peace or we will be force to... yak ntere do kananga!
and nobody is holding u... at least u have fulani herdsmen who will turn u to modern slave in ur own land... hope you are enjoying the 1 Nigeria tongue
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by BBBmall25: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
and nobody is holding u... at least u have fulani herdsmen who will turn u to modern slave in ur own land... hope you are enjoying the 1 Nigeria tongue
yes, enough jolly dey my belove 9ja. Can u now leave to ur utopic landlock biafr**d?
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2021
BBBmall25:
yes, enough jolly dey my belove 9ja. Can u now leave to ur utopic landlock biafr**d?
yes am leaving it to the fullest... keeping going to Abuja to demand for 13% of what they stole from ur own backyard... coward tongue tongue tongue tongue suffering and smiling embarassed tongue
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by BBBmall25: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
yes am leaving it to the fullest... keeping going to Abuja to demand for 13% of what they stole from ur own backyard... coward tongue tongue tongue tongue suffering and smiling embarassed tongue
hahaha... Even ur deadlock region incompetent govenors de asslick (fulani) Buari's feet on ur behalf just to see say they get some crums from my region resources for u. Mbom! E be like say we don too over feed you, na e make u dey miss fire, no wori e go soon clear u inno nkpo!
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2021
BBBmall25:
hahaha... Even ur deadlock region incompetent govenors de asslick (fulani) Buari's feet on ur behalf just to see say they get some crums from my region resources for u. Mbom! E be like say we don too over feed you, na e make u dey miss fire, no wori e go soon clear u inno nkpo!
at least am fighting for a noble course, but for you, that minority mindsets in you , will never allow u to see between the lines, after killing ur parents in their farms, you also need to go to Abuja to beg for 13% of what they stole from your land.. don't worry stut from Shell refinery will kill you before fulani terrorist get hold on u... coward unity beggars
Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2021
BBBmall25:
you should be ashamed of yourself

Re: Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering by BBBmall25: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
at least am fighting for a noble course, but for you, that minority mindsets in you , will never allow u to see between the lines, after killing ur parents in their farms, you also need to go to Abuja to beg for 13% of what they stole from your land.. don't worry stut from Shell refinery will kill you before fulani terrorist get hold on u... coward unity beggars
hahaha... Baba u ran out of sense. Let me help u, fulanis never begged us to stay; u're the one who beg. The 13% is duely earned which i know u and ur people are envious of. Greedy lot! Let me shock u with this ur majority mindset, if what is gotten from niger delta to develop the whole country was found in ur deadlock land, the greed in u lots could have push u to endless civil unrest. Go sit u ain't gat what to say bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) / Governor Oshiomhole And Wife Iara / Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.