Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) (45626 Views)

Anambra Roads Deserted Despite IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Suspension(Pictures). / Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics / IPOB SIT AT HOME: Aba Records Total Compliance,Total Shutdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by IbileIfe: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Kanu is greater than Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello Tinubu combined together

Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by TundeEdnut35(m): 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Alaye you are so daft, dumb and foolish the yorubas weren't against restructuring during the 2014 confab it was the igbos in collaboration with their Fulani slave masters that were against the development don't be ignorant
ThickSharon123:

Who told you that lie, or why are you decieving yourself? Are you sure you were in Nigeria when Igbos fostered GEJ for restructuring, why did you think they did a conference? Where south west and even some South South states disagreed wholly to it because you all thought it was an Igbo problem, but little did they know they were stabbing themselves on the foot. grin

PS: you people even said GEJ was Igbo government and not for the people beause his agenda was Igbo inclined, only done to make Igbos fill comfortable in this contraption called Nigeria. That's the reason your people voted for Buhari, because GEJ was Igbo president.

I blame Igbos sha, if they were not lazy to vote out Buhari, and not focusing on business that day we wouldn't have this issue. This is the same reason Nigeria doesn't want electronic voting. They've seen Big Brother Naija, and seen how the power of the people dominate.

Some people have amnesia, gosh!!!!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by redcliff: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
The Igbos are just so funny.

Under GEJ, they were enjoying One Nigeria, there was no scream of restructuring from them... Immediately GMB became the president, they immediately fell in love with Biafla

under which Jonathan? was it in 2015 that massob and ipob started? you must be super daft...
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by galaxy2020(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
pacino26:

I follow your posts most times on the only sensible thread in NL Foreign Politics section. Most times you take pride sharing bad news than being objective in your submission.

Yes the cry for succession wasn't pronounced during GEJ. Be kind to remember amnesty was gaining traction at the time, calls for implementing the Confab recommendations was on the table also. True the Igbos were well placed but were more concerned in nation building and lost focus of the egomaniacs in the other tribes.

Albeit you know nothing of the minerals in the North until Oby Ezekwesili became minister and she was taken out immediately for cataloging deposits there.

Today it's now clear that all those efforts were and in vain and the calls for restructuring is been informed by available data of nepotism promoted by the current govt.

We can be objective when you're ready.
.....hapu ndi ara!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by MOVIC6: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
This's not the first time for agitation, why are you so acrimonious with your words.
So many like Kanu has come and gone, why don't you allow him to make a fool of himself, if it's of goodwill, let him be victoriousif not, he'sbound to fell like his predecessors.
One nigeria ni one nigeria ko.

DubaiLandLord:

Under GEJ, they were enjoying One Nigeria, there was no scream of restructuring from them... Immediately GMB became the president, they immediately fell in love with Biafla
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by tenpipsperday: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
johnmartus:
Every region engaging in different skills making contributions to center this particular region closed the business activities. Please Nigerians are tired of feeding southeast.

The East you are feeding doesn't want your feeding. They want to go and be on their own. We Yoruba want to go too. Please stop feeding anybody, feed yourself.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by Timmi: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:

Keep deceiving yourself and massage your ego well Mr. Fadiya
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by ThickSharon123(f): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
TundeEdnut35:
Alaye you are so daft, dumb and foolish the yorubas weren't against restructuring during the 2014 confab it was the igbos in collaboration with their Fulani slave masters that were against the development don't be ignorant

It seems some Yoruba folks around here sufferr from Amnesia and are hysterical in decisions at the same time.
Your either a child, or didn't have television at that period. grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by franudi: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
osuofia2:
grin
WHOSE LOSS?
OYO IS THEIR CASE.
Yet the Igbo people are well feed than you and your generation to come.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by stinechykee: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
You just have to respect the igbos. Their unity no be here. The abōki fulani terrorists are in shock. Today shows that MNK get level no be small

I wish the yoruba can show support for igboho the same way.

Anyway, we will keep observing the situation from our republic in Niger delta. God help those who help themselves, so Goodluck to MNK and his followers
Thank you for saying the truth as it should be unlike children of hate that will see the truth but because of jealousy and enviness they will twist it.Is now glaring to everybody that Igbos is one tribe that love themselves more than any other tribes and thank God that the generational lies that Igbos don't love themselves have been put to rest
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by stinechykee: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
It is now glaring to everybody that Igbos is one tribe that love themselves more than any tribes in Nigeria and thank God that the generational lies that Igbos don't love themselves have been put to rest today.My love for Igbos keep on increasing everyday
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by Johel(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

It's as a result of bad governance ...we are all tolerating each other...so when one is doing rubbish,the other won't mind leaving even if it results in a war.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by Ajeyo(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
You did not add Azikiwe name.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by ume1000: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Yes bro.
Ndigbo should be allowed to have their own country.
If they then wish to sit-at-home all year long. Its non of your business.
only if they are doing so by choice and not been coerced or intimidated with voilence
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
BigDolph:
See their dirty gutter
So that was the only thing that bothered you in that picture? grin grin skull is empty.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by ume1000: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Charmingrascal:

You might be right, but you should know that action brings reaction.
Under GEJ herdsmen weren't killing people the way they are doing now.
Travelling on Nigeria roads wasn't as scary as it is now.
Nepotism wasn't the order of the day.
Things were not this hard, joblessness and frustration was minimal.
If there is no job for the youths they will be cajoled to join a course that they believe could make them escape joblessness.
To many youths who are part of the call for secession, they believe the only thing that will safe them from their current plight is segregation of Nigeria, "each to his own tent" "when my kinsmen control our regional resources I will surely have my own share of it"

When the Niger Delta oil is solely control by Niger Deltans their youth will be employed as oppose to what we have now, where regional resources are being controlled by the federal government with the producers getting very less of their contributions.

Think my friend, think!!!
do you truly believe what you just wrote

I guess Nigerians must have presented the same argument in the 50's when clamouring for independence

Would a government based on coercive protest (forced sit at home orders ) be better off than the present one

Do you honestly think Biafra is capable of such democracy

Think
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by pacino26(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
The noise about "Marginalization," "Nepotism" and "Federal Character" has never been the bane of their agitation. All these tears you see from that Socio-Political Group has always been about the money in certain MDAs and Ministries.
Why do they keep talking about Federal Character in security architechture? What has this Gov't done that was not done under previous Gov't? There was a Gov't where all 5 Sentate Presidents that served under him were from a certain region.
There was a Gov't where almost all MDAs were headed by people from a certain region including those who have no business being there in the first place.
Suddenly, if it's not in your favour, you starts crying "Nepotism". It's obvious the cry has never been for the development of that region or to give them Good Governance. If those cries are for Good Governance in that region, ask yourself, with majority of them holding the "Juicy" positions (according to dem dem), what were the developmental projects they were able to woo the FG to start and complete in the region?
What can we show in the region for their years of holding those "Juicy" offices if it's about development for them. All these Socio-Political Groups are another big problem we have in this country but we are not talking about it.
They are mercenaries of corruption. They don't mean well for YOU and I. It's always about their interests and theirs alone. Both the ones making noise in the North, and those in the South are all disguising.
We should create a Nigeria where competence, roundtable negotiations between brilliant minds are the engine to attaining power and not people who only heat the polity when they are not being fed from the same money we are borrowing.
Our cry for fairness and equity today should be about COMPETENCE, TRANSPARENCY, someone who can carry the people along in every Ministries and other Federal Parastatals instead of all this regional and ethnic madness. Can we ever sustain this?
Lastly is the fact that these guys don't hate corruption. They know the system and they will always go for the ones that has THEIR interest at heart and not YOU and I.
They are ready to hail even the most useless Gov't to high heaven as long as they keep lining their pockets with the $$$ every now and then from their various stooges in Gov't and sabotage any Gov't that will ever prioritize the people over them.
They know we are Ethnically and Regionally biased and can always play into their script when they bring that playbook. We just don't learn, we just don't learn.

A long read but I made sure I went through it to understand you. When 5 people from a certain region make the Senate president seat, maybe if you check well other regions had reps in the executive and legislative quarters also. You are referring to the time of OBJ.

When Perm secretaries dominate the MDAs on meritocracy nobody need to cry. But from 2015 till date you find people being dropped out before retirement age to favor a certain recharge card seller or mai shai. You now beg to ask if this is OK. You prayed for a Nigeria where things will be done on merit, try watching the interview by Sir Ahmadu Bello and advocate for a stop to the current unity schools entrance aggregate.

Nnam the oil down South belongs to Nigeria but all other precious minerals from the Basement complex belong to some cartel in the North. Kindly restructure or return to regional govt and this unnecessary blood letting over political power will cease.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by pacino26(m): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
No comment until I understand the essence of this statement.

Made in favor of restructuring and the thought that such seat had to be vacated because madam went to declare what does not belong to Nigeria.

As at the time Kanu was busy asking for guns in 2015, and threatening the sovereignty of the country with criminal threats, Buhari had not even announced his cabinet members. So, how did available data of nepotism promote the calls for restructuring?

A lot of people have made calls for the dissolution of the country. If truly we are sovereign we won't be having this conversation. The 2015 election in all fairness wasn't free and fair. GEJ chose peace over the planned hostilities by PMB and those promoting him. Don't wasn't going to take a prophet for people to know the entire SE is doomed under him. His antecedents and comments after the election sent all the negative signals.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by BigDolph(m): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
Abujason:

You are such a funny character grin grin grin
You don’t see the development - tarred roads and state of the art buildings but you do see the clogged drains as your issue. Well, at least they have drainages that need clearing as opposed to your hometown with no roads, electricity or water supply. Case of worrying about a speck of dust in another persons eye while you have big log of wood stuck in yours.

Do you know why I won’t doubt you?

I’m from kogi state but bro keep it as a secret for me please
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by Fourwinds: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
osuofia2:
grin
WHOSE LOSS?
OYO IS THEIR CASE.

This man has really shown Buhari what it takes to be the peoples choice if he hasn't been misbehaving all this while this kind of respect is what he would be getting from Nigerians but now its only the Vulture meat seller and few haters of truth that can stand up in support of him.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by Abujason: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
BigDolph:

Do you know why I won’t doubt you?

I’m from kogi state but bro keep it as a secret for me please
grin grin grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by TolaniLuv: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:

Are you sure about this statement of urs?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 22, 2021
I am Igbo and what you said is the truth, which is one of the reasons I am convinced that this agitation is a fraudulent smokescreen for a very evil genocidal agenda.
DubaiLandLord:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer / Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / NOSDRA: Why Dead Fishes Were Found On Niger Delta Coastline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.