Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video (3696 Views)

Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering / Ijelespeaks Arrives Supreme Court No Breathing Space For Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO / Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by BombAttack(f): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
tutudesz:

Coward grin Only you ask for fight, only you dey run

I can't book an appointment with fraudsters that claims to be Nigerians using foreign numbers

If you are proud of Nigeria

Guy drop your Nigerian Number not this

Internet ripping and scamming number

3 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by tutudesz: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

I can't book an appointment with fraudsters that claims to be Nigerians using foreign numbers

If you are proud of Nigerian

Guy drop your Nigerian Number not this

Internet ripping and scamming number
Guy look for another excuse, you were shock that drop his number and you became scared grin

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by 22gist14(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
As e dey hot. No breathing space for a terrorist. grin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1031170841052525&id=107121501649867
You are not ashamed since you have been on this anti ipob thing yet you have not up to 1k views on your life video. No wonder you're a NEVER DO WELL

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by BombAttack(f): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy look for another excuse, you were shock that drop his number and you became scared grin

He has been dropping that rubbish number since na

Check his previous post

Maybe you are new on Nairaland

Abi you want me and you to meet for you to confirm

Drop your own number, let's book business appointment

Odogwu no bi guy name

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by jamesharryson(m): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
Arda1000:
oponu u still dey use ur Turkey number
Useless Deportee grin
Are you sure he was not the person the turkey president talked about when he said the fools that wanted to run over his government are in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by tutudesz: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

He has been dropping that rubbish number since na

Check his previous post

Maybe you are new on Nairaland

Abi you want me and you to meet for you to confirm

Drop your own number, let's book business appointment

Odogwu no bi guy name

Guy you wan book appointment with him Seriously think twice O!
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by BombAttack(f): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy you wan book appointment with him Seriously think twice O!

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

E no sure for you and him na

Why you just dey run naked like a new mad man that just entered market

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by tutudesz: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

E no sure for you and him na

Why you just dey run naked like a new mad man that just entered market

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
I no wan fight O!
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by Arda1000(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
jamesharryson:

Are you sure he was not the person the turkey president talked about when he said the fools that wanted to run over his government are in Nigeria?
no Turkey president was talking about terrorist Oyigboupdate is a fraudster,that was why Turkish authority deported him

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by christistruth01: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy!!!

Ijekespeakes is another saviour. grin grin

Jesus Christ is the only Saviour of all Mankind

Do not mock God only he is Holy
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by BombAttack(f): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
tutudesz:

I no wan fight O!

Am always ready for fight anytime anyday

E sure for me

I know wetin dey beat my drum

If e sure you, lets go there

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by tutudesz: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

Am always ready for fight anytime anyday

E sure for me

I know wetin dey beat my drum

If e sure you, lets go there
I no wan fight O! Person were go beat u dey front undecided

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by BombAttack(f): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
tutudesz:

I no wan fight O! Person were go beat u dey front undecided

So why are you taking another person fight

Dem never use bottle tear your eye before abi

Abi na you be oyigboupdate

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by Covidodo: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
tutudesz:

If nah you...you no go shock ??
For him to have dropped his number so easily meant that he's got a very strong support.

You would be surprised that the other clown asking for an appointment is probably a pre pubertal kid living a single room apartment with his parents.

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by tutudesz: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

So why are you taking another person fight

Dem never use bottle tear your eye before abi

Abi na you be oyigboupdate
Guy forget social media play play, do you really feel like fighting undecided
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by tutudesz: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Covidodo:

If nah you...you no go shock ??
For him to have dropped his number so easily meant that he's got a very strong support.

You would be surprised that the other clown asking for an appointment is probably a pre pubertal kid living a single room apartment with his parents.

grin
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by BombAttack(f): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy forget social media play play, do you really feel like fighting undecided

Am a street fighter

100% MNK foot soldier

Your teeth will not be complete if chop one blow
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by tutudesz: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

Am a street fighter

100% MNK foot soldier

Your teeth will not be complete if chop one blow
So you are a street thug
100% MNK fool soldiers
Your teeth are not complete because you chop one blow
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by OyigboUpdate: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

Drop a Nigerian number

If e sure for you

Abi you are no more a Nigerian?

Message first on whatsap then you'll get the private line. I have posted this on this platform over 5 times
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by BombAttack(f): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Message first on whatsap then you'll get the private line. I have posted this on this platform over 5 times

Guy you are

1. A scammer
2. A ripper
3. A terrorist
4. A kidnapper
5. A Ritualist

You are just hiding under the umbrella of fighting IPoB to commit your nefarious activities.

You claim to be fighting for one Nigeria but you are here dropping a foreign number +33605848954

Only the people listed above use foreign number while in Nigeria

You claim DSS and APC are at your back and giving you protection

So why are you scared of dropping your Nigerian Number

This Show you are not even in Nigeria

You are just hiding in chad republic posting trash on Nairaland
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by jamesharryson(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Arda1000:
no Turkey president was talking about terrorist Oyigboupdate is a fraudster,that was why Turkish authority deported him
I see
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by ArmyWoman(f): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

Both of you are Cows
we are watching you and your activities on this forum
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by BombAttack(f): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
ArmyWoman:
we are watching you and your activities on this forum

Watch your living and death generations
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by EXOUSIAng: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

So you are part of his Scamming Syndicate, using foreign numbers to scam and rip your one Nigerian people

Shame

Tell him to drop His Nigerian Number if truly his a Nigerian as he claim.

Thieves and fraudsters parading as one Nigeria

Alaye no change goal post send him a message, are you expecting him to drop his naija number before ni?
Fvcking coward
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by BombAttack(f): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Alaye no change goal post send him a message, are you expecting him to drop his naija number before ni?
Fvcking coward

Drop yours, if you get mind

Abi your family and generations dead and alive are fvcking cowards
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by EXOUSIAng: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

Guy you are

1. A scammer
2. A ripper
3. A terrorist
4. A kidnapper
5. A Ritualist

You are just hiding under the umbrella of fighting IPoB to commit your nefarious activities.

You claim to be fighting for one Nigeria but you are here dropping a foreign number +33605848954

Only the people listed above use foreign number while in Nigeria

You claim DSS and APC are at your back and giving you protection

So why are you scared of dropping your Nigerian Number

This Show you are not even in Nigeria

You are just hiding in chad republic posting trash on Nairaland

Oga stop the noise already.
If you don't have balls no dey make noise.
If e sure for you go meet am.
Bleeping coward...
Don't be chest beating here in NL.
Go meet am.

You make noise them bring fight you ate burying your head in sand.
Typical IPOB
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by EXOUSIAng: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

Drop yours, if you get mind

Abi your family and generations dead and alive are fvcking cowards
Hahahaha you don't wanna go there.
My number is not hidden on Nairaland.

Typical of an IPOB insulting my generation. LOL
The sand you ordered for you never chop am you wan order for stones.
Okay .
My number haa been dropped a couple of times here on Nairaland, call me if e sure for your ancestors....
I don't have the time for lowlife IPOB cowards but if e sure for your ancestors.
Come meet me for Lekki
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by BombAttack(f): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Hahahaha you don't wanna go there.
My number is not hidden on Nairaland.

Typical of an IPOB insulting my generation. LOL
The sand you ordered for you never chop am you wan order for stones.
Okay .
My number haa been dropped a couple of times here on Nairaland, call me if e sure for your ancestors....
I don't have the time for lowlife IPOB cowards but if e sure for your ancestors.
Come meet me for Lekki

You think am in that your Tinubu Lagos
Enter night bus come onitsha
I will wait for you at the bridge
man to man
Odogwu no bi guy name
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by EXOUSIAng: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

man to man
Odogwu no bi guy name
Hahahahah.
M done talking to you....
Na your ancestors go respond when you mention me again.
You think m a tout?

You haven't been in the guard room before have you
LOL.
Foot soldier my ass
Your mates are making use of their life you are inside bush playing police and thief at your age...

My last response.
You, your fada, moda and ancestors can continue talking
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by EXOUSIAng: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

man to man
Odogwu no bi guy name
If I am coming I will drive down.
Poverty makes this one thinks night bus is the standard way to travel.
LoL
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by BombAttack(f): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Hahahahah.
M done talking to you....
Na your ancestors go respond when you mention me again.
You think m a tout?

You haven't been in the guard room before have you
LOL.
Foot soldier my ass
Your mates are making use of their life you are inside bush playing police and thief at your age...

My last response.
You, your fada, moda and ancestors can continue talking

So you don tire abi?
I think say you get craze
See ajebutter wey wan form street
Even your fada moda living and dead generation no fit enter my cabal
Come street na make we use plier remove your teeth one by one
Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by BombAttack(f): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

If I am coming I will drive down.
Poverty makes this one thinks night bus is the standard way to travel.
LoL

I want you to reach onitsha with your complete body
But if you insist on driving down, your Fulani masters may use you do suya before you arrive Onitsha

They are everywhere even in that your Lagos

But commercial Buses always pay their dues to use the road if you don't know

You think is Lagos where Ayo Fayose will climb bike with a police man at his back abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How The Ignorance Of IPOB Led To Adjournment Of Nnamdi Trial / This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo / Tinubu's Aide Helping Him Behind So He Won't Fall (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.