Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Sunday Igboho Plot Uncovered To Smuggle Him Back To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Plot Uncovered To Smuggle Him Back To Nigeria (558 Views)

Drama At Abuja Court As Emefiele Collapse, DSS Operatives Smuggle Him Out (video / Plot To Smuggle Maina Out Of Custody Foiled / Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho Plot Uncovered To Smuggle Him Back To Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2021
Early this morning there has been a plot which has been uncovered by some Yoruba in Benin Republic, they claimed that the Nigerian High Commission in Benin Republic has hired a helicopter for more than 4 weeks now at the airport. Some of these people spoke in French, they claimed with the deteriorating health of Sunday igboho that the Nigerian High Commission in Benin Republic is trying to smuggle him back to Nigeria when he goes for medical check up to the hospital. I am just hearing people have been talking about it this morning I do not know how far it is true. I will try to get more information about what has actually been uncovered.
Re: Sunday Igboho Plot Uncovered To Smuggle Him Back To Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
It looks like there are a lot of Visions of the same story taking place I do not know which one is the correct one but they all have the same ending that they're planning to smuggle him back to Nigeria
Re: Sunday Igboho Plot Uncovered To Smuggle Him Back To Nigeria by SlayerForever: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sunday Igboho is a goner. His people have betrayed him callously.
Re: Sunday Igboho Plot Uncovered To Smuggle Him Back To Nigeria by Loverofpeace: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Unlike the great KANU,if them catch this one na shoot at sight nothing will happen.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho Plot Uncovered To Smuggle Him Back To Nigeria by LibertyRep: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sunday Igboho isn't in the same leaque as Kanu in oratory and general acceptance by the people.

His selling point is the invincibility toga same that has been demystified.

That's not to undermine his contributions toewards the emancipation of his people from the modern day slave masters.
History will be kind to him.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Plot Uncovered To Smuggle Him Back To Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
LibertyRep:
Sunday Igboho isn't in the same leaque as Kanu in oratory and general acceptance by the people.

His selling point is the invincibility toga same that has been demystified.

That's not to undermine his contributions toewards the emancipation of his people from the modern day slave masters.
History will be kind to him.

To me both of them are heroes there is no difference

(1) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Deserves Second Term, Say Ogun Residents / Justice Odili: It Would Have Been Termed 'A Succesfull String Of Operations' / 2023 Presidency: Why Nigerians Want Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.