Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Questions Igbos And Other Nigerians Need To Answer About IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions Igbos And Other Nigerians Need To Answer About IPOB (401 Views)

Questions Igbos In Northern Nigeria Must Answer / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Igbos And Other Nigerians Need To Answer About IPOB by Biafrarep(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
I have seen other Nigerians saying all manner of things about why should Igbos be supporting IPOB.

I have also seen some myopic Igbos having same opinion.

Maybe it could be due to selective amnesia, ignorance or just lack of in-depth reasoning.

Please provide honest answers to the following questions:

1. IPOB and other Igbo separatist groups did not just emerge and became popular, rather they emerged out of necessity. Now the factors that it expedient for IPOB to emerge has even become more critical than ever before. So how do you guys think that IPOB will ever lose popularity among Igbos even in the foreseeable future?

Igbos don't joke with their business and can't imagine closing their businesses for a day, but now they have been closing it every time without minding the economic losses, simply because they're looking at the bigger picture!

2. So are you guys asking Igbos to abandon IPOB and return to a Nigeria where they would still remain a second class citizen?

3. With all the fulani herdsmen killings going on, should we remain docile like the people of middle belt and watch our people being killed daily in the farms and rural communities?

4. Okay, if we all decide to forget about Biafra, and support "one Nigeria" what is the solution to jihardists, terrorists and bandits that are currently decimating North and gradually moving down South?

5. Many of you even vow that Igbos will never rule Nigeria but still want them to continue sharing a country with you, does that even make sense?

6. If you are to be in the Igbo man shoe, what exactly will you do differently?
Re: Questions Igbos And Other Nigerians Need To Answer About IPOB by BombAttack(f): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Let me call APC propaganda machines to answer the questions. They are very interested in Igbos and biafra.

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate
SangoOlukosoOba

1 Like

Re: Questions Igbos And Other Nigerians Need To Answer About IPOB by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Don't waste your time bro

If LAI can defend Fulani herdsmen by telling you they are nationalists because they believe in one Nigeria

And they are not terrorist because they don't have flag like IPOB

then a one Nigeria can also choose to sound stupid and ignorant of the glaring facts about Biafra just to defend one Nigeria

Then you see him on another thread shouting THIS COUNTRY DON TIRE ME

3 Likes

Re: Questions Igbos And Other Nigerians Need To Answer About IPOB by Lionnation: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Don't waste your time bro

If LAI can defend Fulani herdsmen by telling you they are nationalists because they believe in one Nigeria

And they are not terrorist because they don't have flag like IPOB

then a one Nigeria can also choose to sound stupid and ignorant of the glaring facts about Biafra just to defend one Nigeria

Then you see him on another thread shouting THIS COUNTRY DON TIRE ME
mad people
Re: Questions Igbos And Other Nigerians Need To Answer About IPOB by Biafrarep(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:
Let me call APC propaganda machines to answer the questions. They are very interested in Igbos and biafra.

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate
SangoOlukosoOba

Most of these ones are walking dead zombies. You will never see them in any occasion that requires honest reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Igbos And Other Nigerians Need To Answer About IPOB by gheekhone: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
When they start closing their businesses in states outside of the south east because of sit at home, then we'll know they are serious. Obeying it in the south east only, can be attributed to fear of retribution as it is now.

Biafrarep:
I have seen other Nigerians saying all manner of things about why should Igbos be supporting IPOB.

Maybe it could be due to selective amnesia, ignorance or just lack of in-depth reasoning.

1. IPOB and other Igbo separatist groups did not just emerge and became popular, rather they emerged out of necessity. Now the factors that it expedient for IPOB to emerge has even become more critical than ever before. So how do you guys think that IPOB will ever lose popularity among Igbos even in the foreseeable future?

Igbos don't joke with their business and can't imagine closing their businesses for a day, but now they have been closing it every time without minding the economic losses, simply because they're looking at the bigger picture!

2. So are you guys asking Igbos to abandon IPOB and return to a Nigeria where they would still remain a second class citizen?

3. With all the fulani herdsmen killings going on, should we remain docile like the people of middle belt and watch our people being killed daily in the farms and rural communities?

4. Okay, if we all decide to forget about Biafra, and support "one Nigeria" what is the solution to jihardists, terrorists and bandits that are currently decimating North and gradually moving down South?

5. Many of you even vow that Igbos will never rule Nigeria but still want them to continue sharing a country with you, does that even make sense?

Re: Questions Igbos And Other Nigerians Need To Answer About IPOB by banom(m): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
Biafrarep:

Bro you get time for this shameless useless people......I wonder if it is by force to be in one Nigeria with them

(1) (Reply)

One New Reason Why Liberalism Is Dangerous. / Let's All Say No To APC Government Come 2023 / 2023: Youths Needs To Rally Around Adesina, Mohammed And Ojukwu For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.