Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) (50707 Views)

Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions / Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
NBS don Japa for Bad Belle Nollywood/Naijawood that sanctioned her not to feature in any film again.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by kevinexit(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
MadamVanessa:
After fainting she sure need a good dick to drill her so she can get back to her old self again.. and i believe this dude is going to shag her as she want it.

Good dick is good for healthy living sha

Ur own nor dey pass f..u.c..k ooo.. I dey watch u..
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
MadamVanessa:
After fainting she sure need a good dick to drill her so she can get back to her old self again.. and i believe this dude is going to shag her as she want it.

You and dick.......nawa oooo
Ekenam comes to mind
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by mrpassionate(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Damn!.. whaaaat..

MadamVanessa:

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
I remember how alpha moles on this forum used to enjoy telling this woman that she's evening newspaper. Na one of una marry am. Fresh, rich dude
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by pacespot(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
Anything that will take you out of this country, don't even hesitate about it, you need to be out of naija to understand what I mean
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by Kyf1: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
Very ugly old hag, that guy didn't see all the young pretty polish, English, Jamaican, Lithuanian, Hungarians and brazilian girls in the UK to marry? undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by emonis88: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
MadamVanessa:

So una dey miss DECK like this ? But una go dey form like say una no need am at all!! Chai!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by janejive(f): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
BigDawsNet:
cheesy sometimes what you need is to take a trip...it's gonna help with your mental health and stress

God will provide the means for everyone here today

Amen
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by otipoju(m): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
omonla10:
Mama nkechi has the most popular beer parlour around abulegba side 10 to 20yrs ago..just getting to know this is same nkechi of nollywood.. Omo these ones na dem create runs

As i dey look the husband sef, i dey pity am based on one or two recent events. You go dey flaunt your woman for social media...some boys go just dey one corner dey laugh you. Women eehn.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by dnawah(m): 6:42am On Oct 22, 2021
MadamVanessa:

longer troat na him go kill u!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2021
It's good to have a man who will give you his shoulders to cry on and not some toxic and unromantic type of men
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by l0uie(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2021
No funny shit but this mama looks like an over cooked beans.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by reallest(f): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Akalia:
Reallest Bitch!!!

Wetin?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by Akalia(m): 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
reallest:

Wetin?
You are vulgar.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by reallest(f): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Akalia:
You are vulgar.

Mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose / Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt / PHOTO: Bbnaija Housemates, Ese And Gifty At AMVCA 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.