Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners (62640 Views)

There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows / What Buhari Knows Secretly About Tinubu's Ambition / Falana: ‘Buhari Knows Those Causing Unrest In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
Distracting the media with ipob and kanu while fulani terrorist are having field day.. he should more concern in fulani terrorist, I heard they tried to hijack train, but ended up destroying the train unah borrowed money to construct ... shame on all of you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by puzzlegate(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
GenBuhari:
The Zoo is looking after him very well.
But wait I thought MK says this is a zoo, so why is he hiring lawyers and seeking justice in the zoo?

This is a crazy terrorist that personally abused PMB even claimed he would chop his head off and bring it back to home with him. You have to praise PMB in allowing the rule of law to prevail and treating him with humanity.
Does your so called country belong to buhari ? When will this people reason like human being ? No wonder my people say we no do again !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Lightorder: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nadaken:
I don't know why people with dots on forehead have no sense

He has not been convicted so how is he a prisoner?

It is not a fight with Buhari but Nigeria state so what are you talking
it runs in their blood
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nadaken:

How abt musician and dancers' who worship gays, do they have sense?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Protagonist(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
So Buhari has prisoners I thought it's the law taking its course. Garba Shehu na unfortunate man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Maureenben: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
Old fool talking nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by franudi: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Abdul05:
Nevertheless,big punishment await himgrin grin

Nigerian government will beg Nnamdi Kanu. Mark my words.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by plaindealer: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
This is so true, at least den give the terrorist prisoner soap to wash his FENDI prisoner uniform...

This terrorists go spend the rest of his miserable terrorist life inside prison..

grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nadaken:

A prisoner is one deprived of liberty against their will. It has nothing to do with being convicted or not.

A convicted person is a criminal, but a prisoner is not necessarily a criminal.

Nnamdi Kanu has not been convicted (found guilty of committing a criminal offense), so he is not a criminal, but he is being held against his will (so, he is a prisoner).
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by udemzyudex(m): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lol.. See achievement grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by mascot345: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
MRDEE01:
I am no an experienced bolt driver.
please if you have a car in abuja that is free,we can both partner and earn.
Thank you

I am in Abuja.

Send me your WhatsApp number. Let's talk.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by nnamdico82: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Shut up, the thing pain am, flat head from 1% mean while see below ur coas bifra land, KANU will turn to landlord there, nna father
Nadaken:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by nnamdico82: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ntor, stop crying
EndBuhariNow:
Distracting the media with ipob and kanu while fulani terrorist are having field day.. he should more concern in fulani terrorist, I heard they tried to hijack train, but ended up destroying the train unah borrowed money to construct ... shame on all of you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by AnanseK(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Zoo is good for him. He is shining, just keep him there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Distracting the media with ipob and kanu while fulani terrorist are having field day.. he should before concern in fulani terrorist hijacking train way u borrowed money to construct....igbos , people who has never In anyway, shed blood of a Niger Deltans since inception till date or insult or drag anything, be it land or whatever with u vs fulani herdsmen who only care about ur resources how to exploit and destroy i , who's don't looks back in shedding bloods of Niger Deltans is who u chosed because they brainwashed ur ancestors in believing in shits... I wish u best of luck in Nigeria.. am going for good, 5 states is more than enough to me... igboland is thrice bigger than Jewish nation.. but they are one of the most powerful rich nation in the world.. go with Nigeria I wish u best of luck with the unity, am done with ur Nigeria, because we have dragged people (Niget Delta ) who don't want to help themselves..... stop shying away from the truth, the immunity will be strip from u when igbo have their own separate state
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Edyice: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Abdul05:
Nevertheless,big punishment await himgrin grin

I hope you are the person who will punish him ,

You lads should continue to pray for one Nigeria because when we brake , you probably eat sand

Fuckin terrorist

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by nnamdico82: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Reason like human being boy, are u alright?
BluntTheApostle:

A prisoner is one deprived of liberty against their will. It has nothing to do with being convicted or not.

A convicted person is a criminal, but a prisoner is not necessarily a criminal.

Nnamdi Kanu has not been convicted (found guilty of committing a criminal offense), so he is not a criminal, but he is being held against his will (so, he is a prisoner).

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Scamburster(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Joromi1:
grin grin grin

Same Fendi. My guy never baff for 3 months.
I stop taking you serious ever since I find out that you are a toddler with a phone.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by MRDEE01: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
mascot345:

I am in Abuja.

Send me your WhatsApp number. Let's talk.
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by GetMeRight: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Point of correction: he's not Buhari's prisoner but Nigeria prisoner
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by franxalive(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nadaken:

YOU ARE SUCH A WISE FELLOW!!!...MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG!!!. THEIR POOR SENSE OF REASON AND LACK OF COMON SENSE IS AS A RESULT OF THE ALMAJIRI EDUCATION SYSTEM THEY WERE STRUCTURED WITH AND THE INFLUENCES OF GROSS BACKWARD MENTALITY AS STOCKED IN THEIR ONE NIZOORIA FOUNDATION STRUCTURE ON HIM. SO...YOU SHOULDN'T BE THAT MUCH SURPRISED undecided cry

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by mikywonder(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
May ur enemies be put to shame
Nnamafi Kalu carry go
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Orpe7(m): 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kanu is dead
This one is kambulu from Ethiopia grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by mayorofyentown(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
loveth360:
This one is talk from pained enemygrin grin

They are angry Kanu remains strong and resolute.

I love you Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
.watsup
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by vince96w2(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
SARSCoV2:

He is a thorough son of the soil. Any IPOB without big head was bought from Northerners as a baby.

You no see Ojukwu head too?
grin ojukwu was d real deal..this one they kill him people.. Dey do hit and run..ojukwu stay fight like man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by puzzlegate(m): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
The man's observation wasnt bad, why is he under fire from every front. I had thesame observation in the morning and wanted to commend Buhari for not ordering his elimination but something spoke to my heart and told me to give God the praise not a man. Bible made us to know that God holds the hearts of the kings in his hands and is the One who directs their actions. ALL PRAISE TO GOD ABOVE FOR NOT ALLOWING BUHARI TO ORDER HIS ELIMINATION.
Did he have such power to "eliminate" , that is murder and any one can commit such but rational restraints everyone. Buhari is not the country owner.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by puzzlegate(m): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kay25:

who is the custodian of the state?
If you believe Buhari is the custodian , then he is just a mere Servant of the state. Nothing more. He can not come and form emperor !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Bnladan(m): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
puzzlegate:
By
First of all, u are an idiot of the first order, a disgrace to ur generation, a waste of semen, a disgusting animal and a hateful tribalistic bigot. Secondly, whether u like it or not, no matter how spiteful u are of him, Buhari is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Call it UAR, zoo or whatever name u want, but there is no leaving for any disgusting non sensible tribe that kill its people in the name of freedom. Sheeps
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=gunners160 post=106943712]I would like to say that this country is a joke.I would like to ask a simple question...the so-called online agitation and stay at home, does it benefit you?if yes, would Namdi Kalu do thesame for u if u were in his shoes? think....and let the dead burry themselves[/quoyte]
More than that

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Kay25(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
puzzlegate:
If you believe Buhari is the custodian , then he is just a mere Servant of the state. Nothing more. He can not come and form emperor !
am not defending buhari hut just as of his role he is saddled with the responsibility of bearing the nation upon himself that's why he I'd elected by the so called masses to be their mouth piece and representat ion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day / Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.