Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows (5222 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners / Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister / Falana: ‘Buhari Knows Those Causing Unrest In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by SadiqBabaSani: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
The strength of this high level deceit will be revealed in due time.

I actually wish we discover oil in the North, but this particular Gombe and Bauchi episode appears so fraudulent and political.

The sample that was highly publicized wasn't lifted from The Kolmani fields information from reliable sources have revealed.

more to be revealed, stayed focused.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by Kyase(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
The strength of this higj scale deceit will be revealed in time.

I actually wish we have oil in the North, but this particular Gombe and Bauchi episode appears so fraudulent.

The sample that was highly publicized wasn't lifted from The Kolmani fields information from reliable sources have revealed

Una go soon die from envy

Now the NE has more oil than SE

37 Likes 11 Shares

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by nanaoyiza9: 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
This is interesting

2 Likes

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by Naira20: 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Imagine

2 Likes

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by SadiqBabaSani: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kyase:

if oil is discovered in the north, I tell you that from my vintage point I stand to benefit more from it, Only you dont know that, there is no oil anywhere in Gombe, Bauchi.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by Naira20: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
Imagine

Na only 50cl of crude dem fit show.

Something they collected from the nigerdelta.

If Bauchi truly have an oil field, boko haram and bandits would have visited those places.

Story

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by Kyase(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
if oil is discovered in the north, I tell you that from my vintage point I stand to benefit more from it, Only you dont know that, there is no oil anywhere in Gombe, Bauchi.

Okay
We gree
No oil in Bauchi or Gombe

Are you happy now

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by SadiqBabaSani: 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kyase:

Okay
We gree

Are you happy now
What has my happiness got to do with your deceit. I cant wait for, I earnestly look forward to pipelines been laid from Gombe down to Lagos, so that we can use it for the refinery

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by SadiqBabaSani: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kyase:

Okay
We gree

Are you happy now
What has my happiness got to do with your deceit. I cant wait for it, I earnestly look forward to pipelines been laid from Gombe down to Lagos, so that we can use it for the refinery

7 Likes

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by masterfactor(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

I actually wish we discover oil in the North, but this particular Gombe and Bauchi episode appears so fraudulent and political.

The sample that was highly publicized wasn't lifted from The Kolmani fields information from reliable sources have revealed.

Provide Proof

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by socialmediaman: 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by SadiqBabaSani: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
masterfactor:

Provide Proof
The proof is in that fake sample they are parading all over the media, it was lifted from the Niger Delta. Note as a bonafide Isoko man with a flow stattion less than 200metres from my grandfathers compound, i will tell you this things

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Where did Buhari get the resources to explore the sham crude oil in the north if not Niger Delta?The same thing Lagos was said to have discovered crude oil in ajeh field Up till now we have not heard or seen crude oil been lifted in Lagos.
Sham

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by Jones4190(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
it's now official thee northeast has more oil than the shoutheast

4 Likes

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by slivertongue: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
No m
Kyase:

Okay
We gree

Are you happy now

Mature
Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
Well...

I guess the different parties can find their level, now.

The North now has the leverage it never had

2 Likes

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by yyba: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
IPOB and hate are like 5 and 6
SadiqBabaSani:

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by tinsel: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
We agree, no oil in Gombe and Bauchi. Can you now rest?

10 Likes

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by SadiqBabaSani: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
tinsel:
We agree, no oil in Gombe and Bauchi. Can you now rest?
We will not rest, Buhari should not waste the country's wealth trying to build another refinery in The north east, see Kaduna and PH and Warri refineries, where are they today?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by MansoryMX(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kyase:

Who is this wall gecko cheesy

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by ashacot: 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Are you guys born to hate? Like I really don't understand makachukwu.

Chai

9 Likes

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by christistruth01: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
Oil will be found in the North in Commercial Quantities, Amen

It will keep Boko Haram, ISWAP and the Bandits out of the South and the Niger Delta will have a well deserved rest after almost 60 years

The North will be financed by the North, and the South will be financed by the South

Everyone wins

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by Nijablast: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Somebody can not be following Peter Obi and still maintain his Sanity grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by Authoreety: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
We all knw

1 Like

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by christistruth01: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
yyba:
IPOB and hate are like 5 and 6

The OSU Caste System left them full of hate and destitute of love even to their own brethren

11 Likes

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by OkutaNla: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
E pain am. All these Ipob masanfanis. Dem no want any other pesin to progress except them. Tufiakwa! Una tears go full bucket.

4 Likes

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by gulfer: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
All for 13% derivation, I said it when I saw the crude oil was comfortably stored in a plastic bottle direct from the exploration rig undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by Roger3D(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kyase:

Much more and they just can't stand it grin
God's eternal curse be on any northerner who votes for their evil agenda.
The oil exploration and exploitation continues and if they don't like it,
They can go and hang

1 Like

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by Roger3D(m): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
We will not rest, Buhari should not waste the country's wealth trying to build another refinery in The north east, see Kaduna and PH and Warri refineries, where are they today?
And if he 'wastes' it what can you do about it other than wail?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by Heffalump(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
The proof is in that fake sample they are parading all over the media, it was lifted from the Niger Delta. Note as a bonafide Isoko man with a flow stattion less than 200metres from my grandfathers compound, i will tell you this things

I was wondering why should a Sadiq from Sokoto or Kano type all those envious jargons. Now I got the answer.

Let me shock you that you don't know anything about crude oil, even with your claim of having a family house 200m proximity to a flowstation on Isoko land. You lied.

Well, time will prove all the facts.

3 Likes

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by Richardidegah7: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bro. Don't talk what you don't know... I was part of the survey team for the hydrocarbon exploration carried out on that region by the UNIVERSITY OF JOS in 2019.
There is oil in the region... The only issue we might have is on the reserve estimate. Wether it's quantity is economical enough to invest money into exploitation/mining.

8 Likes

Re: There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows by Kyase(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Roger3D:
Much more and they just can't stand it grin
God's eternal curse be on any northerner who votes for their evil agenda.
The oil exploration and exploitation continues and if they don't like it,
They can go and hang
QED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Drug Case- See What An American Said About Nigerians. (photos) / Villa Fence New Look For The Incoming President / Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.