Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,248 members, 7,953,928 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Dealing With The Pandemic, COVID-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dealing With The Pandemic, COVID-19 (345 Views)

Why You Should Consider Home Births During Pandemic(covid-19) / Coronavirus Pandemic (covid-19): The Virus That Humbled The World / Dealing With Severely Stained Teeth? 3 Options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With The Pandemic, COVID-19 by mediainc: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
A reader sent us this insightful story, quite interesting.

The last 19 months has been a rollercoaster, anyone can attest to that. With our entire lives brought to a surprising stand still seemingly overnight by the COVID-19 virus, we had never had it like this before, at least in my life time, the fear of the unknown crept in, there will undoubtedly be some people reading this and beyond who contemplated the broader aspects of their lives and what was truly important to them. Being unable to see or visit family and friends for a long period of time caused sadness and loneliness, shops, malls and restaurants were shut, banks ran skeletal service (not full service), churches and mosques services were moderated online due to the covid-19 pandemic my story.

After one month reality questions started to creep into my mind, is this the end of the world? how do we survive when we cant work and get paid? how will our family cope when all our resources run out? is the COVID-19 virus real? was it deliberate by world leaders to depopulate the world? was it an attack on Americas economy to bring it down, so China could control the world economy? since it originated from the Wuhan province in central China.

At the same time, this period of reflection left plenty of room to consider our general health. What if we contract the virus? Will I be able to overcome it considering the already bad and failing health system in my country, to compound the issue resident doctors association were on strike to protest poor welfare for their members.

Read full story here- https://uptownmediainc.com/covid-19-pandemicmy-story/

(1) (Reply)

9 Foods To Help You Sleep Better / 2 Risks Of Pull Out Technique During Intimacy And Why It Should Be Avoided / FCMB Founder, Balogun, Hands Over N5bn Paediatrics Centre To UI, UCH Https://tri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.