Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

The Moment Nnamdi Kanu Arrived Court Premises, In The Company Of DSS (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Nnamdi Kanu Arrived Court Premises, In The Company Of DSS (video) (1162 Views)

IPOB Members Chased Ifeanyi Uba Out Of Court Premises In Abuja: Video / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Nnamdi Kanu Arrived Court Premises, In The Company Of DSS (video) by RevivalWatch: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
The leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has made an appearance in court for his trial amid heavy security.

He was brought into the courtroom by Department of State Security (DSS).
Journalists were refused permission to film or photograph the controversial IPOB leader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo31kvdV0mA
Re: The Moment Nnamdi Kanu Arrived Court Premises, In The Company Of DSS (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
Man of the people

Hate him or like you, He's now a national hero.

I pity Sunday Igboho, he fought for the wrong people
He's been abandoned and forgotten to rot away in Benin republic prison

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Nnamdi Kanu Arrived Court Premises, In The Company Of DSS (video) by Optimist44: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
FTC. Please no insult on this topic.
Re: The Moment Nnamdi Kanu Arrived Court Premises, In The Company Of DSS (video) by Zetra7: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Very dirty country.......

Nnamdi Kanu will go on to be the biggest celebrity and the greatest hero this nation has produced for a long time.

Buhari was deemed a god, no one wanted to go against him, it was only a young boy in 2015 who dared him, removed his masked character and demystified everything powerful about him.

Today ,that boy is a full man and have become symbol of the fight for freedom from the chains of the Northern oligarchy, today the south have found their voice due that boy.

In the future, I see no man or woman who will be greater than the likes of Nnamdi Kanu, Sowore and Sunday Igboho.

Destiny prepares great men in a different way..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Nnamdi Kanu Arrived Court Premises, In The Company Of DSS (video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
The fraudster will be in the zoo cell for a long period of time.
Re: The Moment Nnamdi Kanu Arrived Court Premises, In The Company Of DSS (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Person wey fresh pass you grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Nnamdi Kanu Arrived Court Premises, In The Company Of DSS (video) by Dymaco(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Person wey fresh pass you grin
Including his entire generation grin

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Nnamdi Kanu Arrived Court Premises, In The Company Of DSS (video) by Zetra7: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Bro go find a life... He who is greater than you is greater than you, you knows everything about him , he doesn't know anything about you..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Nnamdi Kanu Arrived Court Premises, In The Company Of DSS (video) by godisshit(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
The real fraudsters are the poor fools who ignore the daily insecurity in the country and focus on masturbating over the trial of someone whose only offense was to disgrace the dullard as the buffoon that he is.

DubaiLandLord1:
Re: The Moment Nnamdi Kanu Arrived Court Premises, In The Company Of DSS (video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Zetra7:

Bro go find a life... He who is greater than you is greater than you, you knows everything about him , he doesn't know anything about you..
You're not smart.

If Nnamdi Kanu is not causing problem in Igbo land, which is part of Nigeria territory, I won't know the fraudster is existing.

He opened his mouth and called the country am from a ZOO, and you want me to stay quiet?
Re: The Moment Nnamdi Kanu Arrived Court Premises, In The Company Of DSS (video) by godisshit(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
If the "country" you're from was a real country, would it be doing such a poor job in providing for it's citizens? I actually disagree with MNK. Nigeria is a jungle not a zoo. In a real zoo, the human zoo keepers maintain law and orderliness. In the Nigerian jungle there is no law and order. The dullard and his crew are just one more criminal gang like all the others.

DubaiLandLord1:
You're not smart.

If Nnamdi Kanu is not causing problem in Igbo land, which is part of Nigeria territory, I won't know the fraudster is existing.

He opened his mouth and called the country am from a ZOO, and you want me to stay quiet?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Nnamdi Kanu Arrived Court Premises, In The Company Of DSS (video) by ezegold4we: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nnamdi kanu is the tormentor of evil politicians, Buhari, fulani herdesmen, The useless lizard griller, oyigbo-update, bmc zombe's, malami, femi, and lot's of youruba Muslim who has Lost Their sense of reasoning to buhari and apc regime, only one is giving all these men and group's sleepless nights, some of them will not sleep tonight,

Chaiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: The Moment Nnamdi Kanu Arrived Court Premises, In The Company Of DSS (video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
AllahIsShit:
If the "country" you're from was a real country, would it be doing such a poor job in providing for it's citizens? I actually disagree with MNK. Nigeria is a jungle not a zoo. In a real zoo, the human zoo keepers maintain law and orderliness. In the Nigerian jungle there is no law and order. The dullard and his crew are just one more criminal gang like all the others.

I no get answer for this your question.

Nnamdi Kanu don abuse Yorubas, abuse Yoruba Pastors etc.

E com dey abuse Nigeria My Belove Country, I can't accept it.

I have the right to speak about the fraudster just the way Igbos do wail about Lagos and Tinubu on this forum
Re: The Moment Nnamdi Kanu Arrived Court Premises, In The Company Of DSS (video) by godisshit(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sometimes the truth sounds like abuse.

DubaiLandLord1:
I no get answer for this your question.

Nnamdi Kanu don abuse Yorubas, abuse Yoruba Pastors etc.

E com dey abuse Nigeria My Belove Country, I can't accept it.

I have the right to speak about the fraudster just the way Igbos do wail about Lagos and Tinubu on this forum
Re: The Moment Nnamdi Kanu Arrived Court Premises, In The Company Of DSS (video) by odinnie369: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
has his arrest solved any problem
Re: The Moment Nnamdi Kanu Arrived Court Premises, In The Company Of DSS (video) by techWriter3: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
woman wey fresh get you

(1) (Reply)

IBB Vs Tai Solarin Lessons For The Igbos And Nigerians In General / Dont Treat Nnamdi Kanu's Case With Kids Gloves- Gen Haruna / War: China Refused To Support Us – Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.